Chapter 9

Disney Princess Tales (K-POP version)

Kyungsoo ran into her room and shut the door. She opened her closet and rumage through it. She smiled once she found what she was looking for. She grabbed it out and put it over her rags and looked through the mirror. It was a gown indeed. It belonged to her mother. It was a beautiful pink dress. 

"At least, I've found something suitable to wear." Kyungsoo muttered to herself.

She set the dress down and grabbed out the slippers. She smiled.

"There, all done."

She looked at it one more time. She kept on smiling but it disappeared once Tiffany called her name.

"Kyungsoo!"

She sighed.

"I'll be right back." She told the dress before opening her door.

"I'm coming!" She shouted as she ran down the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luhan's father came in.

"Ah, Luhan. Have you heard about the ball, tonight?"

"Yes, father."

"So, is the invitation here?"

"Yes." She replied as she handed him the envelope.

Her father took it before opening it. He read it.

"So are you going?"

"I guess but I don't have a gown or anything." Luhan replied.

Her father sighed.

"LUHAN!"

The voice made Youngjae, Himchan, and Junhong run out of their rooms. Luhan and her father looked up to the owner of the voice. It was Baekhyun.

"What's wrong, Baekhyun?"

"Oh hi, Uncle Zhoumi. Can Luhan and the others come with me?"

"For what?"

"To get ready for the ball."

"Yes, they can go."

Baekhyun smiled before she grabbed Luhan's wrist and gestured Youngjae and the others to follow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xiumin was walking back home. She sighed because she knows she'll never be allowed at the ball. When she arrived home, Jiyeon was waiting for her.

"Here's your things, Lady Jiyeon." Xiumin said as she extended her arm with the items.

Jiyeon took it.

"Okay. You can do whatever you want because I'll be at the ball."

Xiumin sighed before nodding. Jiyeon just stared at her before leaving.

Xiumin decided to go for a walk. She locked the house. She decided to walk to the store. She looked around the store and stopped when her name was heard.

"Xiumin!"

She turned around and saw Baekhyun waving at her.

"Hi, Baekhyun." Xiumin greeted.

"Are you going to the ball?" Baekhyun asked.

"No." Xiumin sighed.

"Why?" Baekhyun asked.

"I don't have anything to wear." Xiumin replied.

Baekhyun smiled.

"Come on. No need to worry about that. I'll handle it. Come on. We don't have much time."

Xiumin nodded and followed the others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tao and Lay headed towards Luhan's house. Just then, Tao spotted Baekhyun, Luhan, Xiumin, Youngjae, Himchan, and Junhong walking.

"Baekhyun! Luhan! Xiumin! Youngjae! Himchan! Junhong!" Tao shouted as she waved at them.

All six if them turned their attentions towards her. Baekhyun smiled.

"Are you guys going to the ball?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yeah." Lay replied.

"Come. I'll go with you guys." Baekhyun said and started walking with the others following her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyungsoo ran down the stairs only to see Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Seohyun standing there waiting for her.

"Yes?" Kyungsoo asked in confusion.

"Do all of your chores." Tiffany commanded.

"But I did all of them-"

"REDO THEM AGAIN!" Tiffany raised her voice.

Kyungsoo flinched and put her head down.

"While you're doing all your chores, we'll be buying new gowns for the ball tonight." Seohyun smirked.

With that, they left. Kyungsoo did the chores. Soon, the came back. Kyungsoo was told to help them dress up. So she did.

Kyungsoo helped them with everything until they were done. Tiffany and Seohyun happily walked down the steps.

"So Kyungsoo, aren't you going to the ball?" Tiffany asked.

"Probably not." She answered as she head back to her room.

When she shut the door, she saw the dress sitting on her bed.

"Boy, how can I forget?" She gasped as she quickly slipped the dress on.

Just as Tiffany and Seohyun were downstairs, Taeyeon was about to give them some advice but...

"Wait for me!" Kyungsoo cried as she ran down the steps.

The gasped as they saw how charming Kyungsoo was.

"Is this okay?" Kyungsoo asked, happily.

"My, my. What a beautiful dress." Taeyeon commented as she studied the dress.

"But don't you think it's a bit too charming, Seohyun?"

"Oh, yes. It is indeed. So i think you should not wear it." Seohyun said as she ripped part of the dress. 

Kyungsoo gasped and tried to stop her but Tiffany joined. Making it impossible to protect it. Soon, the gown was all torn.

It was even more worse her usual rags. Tiffany and Seohyun smiled in satisfaction as they admired their own work.

"Come on, girls. We don't want to be late." Taeyeon said as she began her way out the door.

Tiffany and Seohyun snickered at her before following their mother. Kyungsoo ran into the gardens and cried her heart out. Soon, Baekhyun and the others arrived.

"Kyungsoo." Luhan gasped.

"What happened?" Tao asked.

"Those witches, right?" Baekhyun asked though it was more like a statement than a question.

Kyungsoo nodded.

"Kyungsoo, do you still want to go to the ball?" Baekhyun asked.

Kyungsoo looked up.

"Yes, but how can I?"

"Come with me and you'll see." Baekhyun smiled.

Kyungsoo smiled before getting up. She wiped her tear before her and the others followed Baekhyun back to her home.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How was it, guys? Hope ya enjoy this chapter. Bye. *poof* XD