Moon Jong Up

ONESHOT about BAP

"Okay, this is our cafe. If you feel hungry or want to hang out after training, just go here. It will release your stress." the senior in this dancing training building were explained the place to a newbie. 

"Also, in this building, we have a senior grade. Middle grade and junior grade." 

"Middle grade ?" the girl named Han Minji were asked him.

"Oh, middle grade ! Middle grade is the chosen person among the junior for a competition. Means, we choose a few person in junior and we held a competition. Those choosen person are not random but..... the person that we always look for. Understand ?" 

"Yes." she smiled. 

"In here, we have a best middle grade person." 

"Best among the best ?" 

"Kind of. He learn about all of these dancing basic since kid. So he is the experts among the junior and middle. His name is Moon Jongup. I bring you to see him. Let's go." Minji were smiled happily. The senior took Minji to one room. It's dark but there was one light that lighten up the center of the room. He opened the door and tip toes walked in that room. Minji did the same. He saw Jongup were laid on the floor. 

"Yah, Moon Jongup !" he blinked his eyes in several times before he crossed his arms. Minji looked at him. Jongup got up and turned around. Minji were stunned. He was so handsome with his sleeveles shirt. 

"Oh, hyung ! What ?" Jongup said without looked at his senior or Minji. He stretched himself in front of the mirror. Minji admired him while looked at his reflection. 

"Yah, look at here. I want to introduce our newbie to you." 

"Aish, it's okay. I will know them later." Jongup went to the radio and played the song. He tilted his head side to side and relaxing his legs. Minji looked at him with exciting mood. 

"Minji-ah, this Jongup are originally like this. He really love to dancing and sometimes makes people irritating. But everyone still love to hang out with him. I don't know why." 

"Because I'm rich." Jongup looked at his senior and then Minji. "I'm Moon Jongup. And you ?" he held out his hands. 

"I-I'm Minji. Ha-Han Minji !" 

"Okay." Jongup back to the position and started to dance. He dance with a rhythm. 

"Let's go. You can visit him later. This is his room." 

"His room ? Everyone have their own room ?" the senior smirked. 

"Only him. Well, for him, money can buy anything. What a joke." Minji nodded but she didn't agreed. She looked one more time at Jongup and that last time, Jongup eyes make a contact with her. She ran the gaze and followed the senior to the way out. Jongup still practice. 

_____

Minji looked around at the dancing studio. She was alone because everyone were ready to left. They all at the locker room. She stood up and do nothing. All she does was sighed. Suddenly, the door were opened and Minji looked back. 

"Moon Jongup !" 

"What are you doing in here ? Not doing anything ?" Jongup said with an arrogant face. One hand held his bag and other were kept in his pocket. 

"I-I..." 

"Don't tell me you don't know how to dance." Minji looked up. 

"I know !" 

"Then show me." Jongup leaned back on the wall. Minji were felt uneasy. "Where is the music ?" 

"Jongup-ssi,"

"MOON Jongup." Jongup corrected her. Minji were suprised but then she nodded. 

"Moon Jongup-ssi, I can dance. But right now, I can't." 

"What ? Are you kidding me ? You sign up in here mean you are one of the member. When you became one of the member mean you need to move your muscle." Jongup said while make his way to the radio. He played the music. Minji sighed. 

"Dance." with firm, Jongup looked at her. Minji shooked her head. "Whatever, a loser should not be in here." he leaned forwards to Minji and whispered to her. 

"Go home." he smirked and left. Minji sat on the floor with tears. 

-----

Jongup arrived at the dancing building and went to cafe. He bought an ice-blended. He sat on the chair and drink it. 

"Yah, do you hear the news ?" Jongup got distracted from the conversation. 

"What ?"

"Our newbie yesterday, can't dance." 

"Can't dance ? She is Minji right ?" other boy asked in curious. 

"Han Minji. I heard she was injured so she can't dancing at this moment." Jongup heard and sighed. 

"Injured ? But then why she came to our dancing club ? She is so not belong in here." Jongup drink his ice-blended and left. He stopped at one of the room. He saw a girl standing in the centre without move. He know right away, that is Han Minji. He came in. 

"Do you have to do this ?" before Jongup can show himself, one voice making his stop. Suddenly, he saw another girl came out from the other side of the wall. 

"I have to do this, Rina-ah." 

"But, Minji-ah,"

"Because of Jongup, I stand here. Because of Jongup, I love to dance." Minji smiled. Jongup were confused. 

"Yes. Because of him too, you are injured ! You can't dance forever !" Jongup were shocked. Minji smiled but her tears were flowing. 

"I'll be fine, Rina-ah." 

"Minji-ah. Stop doing this. You have to stop doing this. Don't hurt yourself." 

"Rina-ah, I can do this. I want to see Jongup dance." 

"But you will suffer !" 

"I'll be fine. I'm going to dancing for Jongup. Because Jongup, I have to dance again. I can. I want your support." 

"I can't do this, MInji." Jongup went out and sighed. 

"Because of me, she is injured ? What does that mean ?" Jongup scratched his head and sighed. he went to his dancing room and dance till lunch. When it's over, he went to the cafe and paused when he saw Minji. She was ate a big bowl of ramyun by her herself. 

"What are you doing ?" Jongup came closer with a 'wtf' expression. Minji looked up and smiled. 

"Are you practicing ?" 

"I'm asking you first. What are you doing ?" 

"I'm eating. I was stress and I kept dancing but-" she paused when Jongup grab took the bowl from her. "Jongup-ssi." 

"MOON Jongup !" she looked down. "And what are you thinking ? You think with eat this food will make you be the best in dancing ? Your injured foot doesn't have any related to your stress. It's your fault. Your legs is injured but you still be this club member because of me. I don't get it." 

"Moon Jongup-ssi, how did-"

"I'm sorry. I heard your conversation with your friend." Jongup sat in front of her. 

"What did I do until your leg is injured ?" 

"There is nothing actually." 

"Tell me now or you will be out from here." Minji sighed. She bit her lips and scratched her head. "Is it hard ?" 

"It is nothing to talk about, really." 

"Do we ever met before ?" 

"N-No. But I always watch you dancing in Hongdae." Jongup nodded. "When you were gone one day, I thought my life came to the end. I tried to find you until I had an accident." 

"What ? With what ?" 

"Car. It's nothing." 

"Nothing ?" Jongup shooked his head. 

"When the first time I saw you, I know I like you." Minji blushed. Same goes to Jongup. "Then, I saw you dance. After that, I start to dance. You were like 12 that time." 

"12 ? You know me since I was twelve ?" 

"Maybe. Then I found you in here after I spent a week in hospital. It's nothing actually. The doctor and my friend are exaggerating." 

"They care about you." Minji smiled. 

"You care about me too ?" Jongup cleared his throat. 

"I didn't." Jongup went up and ordered his favorite drink. 

"Thanks for care. I got to go. Bye." Jongup looked back and saw Minji left. His heart felt hurt when he was imagine she dancing in pain. 

-----

Finally, a competition for a middle grade. Jongup were ready in backstage. Minji were clapped along the other junior and senior. When it's time for Jongup, the song were played. Jongup came and dance with passion. 

 

After the performance ends, Jongup grab the mic and find Minji. 

"Yah, Han Minji !" everyone near her looked at her with a blinked. Finally with the help of light, Minji became the spotlight. She stood up slowly. Jongup smiled. 

"Han Minji, would you go out with me after all of this end ?" Minji were shocked. Jongup smiled. The seniors and juniors support Jongup. Minji smiled shyly then she nodded in shy. Jongup smiled happily. He went back to the backstage and Minji sat down. Everyone . 

-----

After the competition was over, Jongup already waited for her. 

"Congratulations." Minji said to him from behind. Jongup looked back and smiled. 

"Thank you. How is it ?" 

"What ?" 

"My dancing." 

"Oh, it's great. So good to see you dancing like that." Jongup held out his hands and Minjii looked at it. 

"Grab it or you will regret it." Minji grab it and their hands intertwined. They walked together in silent. 

"That performance was for you." 

"F-for me ?" 

"Yup. I know you like my dancing and I hope you can watch me always." Minji didn't understand. Jongup smiled on her innocent. 

"Minji-ah, I want you to quit from dancing club." Minji were suprised. Jongup cupped her cheeks. "I don't want you to get hurt in future." Minji walked backwards. 

"Minji-ah, I want to be with you." Minji paused. "I-I love you. So, I don't want to see you keep hurting yourself. I hate it." he came closer and hugged her. 

"I will always be with you so you don't have to worried about me. You will see me dance again." he broke the hug and smiled. 

"Mean ?" 

"Will you be my special girl ?" Minji can't breath and Jongup chuckled on her adorable attitude. He kissed her and hugged her. Minji enjoy the moment. 

 


* Our dancing machine time ! Jongup ! Sorry if the end were too quick. :D Enjoy the story :)