Kim Him Chan

ONESHOT about BAP

Noori was the top students in the school. She didn't socialize with her other classmates. She always spent her time with reading books or studying in library. Although she want to be friend with her classmates, but she can't. Her parents were strict. Woke up, breakfast, sent to school by driver, study, driver picked her up, study at home, sleep. Her daily life were boring. She wants to change it but she was afraid. 

Everyone in her school were like that too. But Noori knew, only her that had a strict life. Every students in this school had time to enjoy their teenager life but not her. She became depressed when she saw everyone were laughing, joking, and playing games. Her sport teacher always abandoned her because the principal want her to focus on academic only. She just sighed silently when that happened everytime.

Same with this day. Her school were over for a day. But for her, she need to study again at home. Noori packed up her belongings as she heard all her classmates talked. 

"Yah, I heard Rain film are out !" one of the girl giggled. The others joined too. Noori slightly took a  peek and heard their conversation. 

"Really ? I miss him. I want to watch that film." they giggled again. 

"What is the title once again ?" 

"Return To Base !" they shouted and giggled. Noori smiled silently. She went out and left them. She looked down and sighed. 

"I want to have fun." Noori whispered to herself. She looked around once she out from the gate. Her driver were not arrived yet. She sighed once again but when she want to walked in back to the school, the girls were chuckled. She wants to know. She followed their gaze and saw a few boys with a bad boy type of walking. 

They smiled and winked to the girls and laughed. Noori were shooked her head. 

"They should not be so cheap." Noori, once again whispered to herself. She sat in her school garden and study. She was usual with that. 

###

Himchan were smoking once they reached the place that they usual hang out. He and his friends were talking happily while smoking. 

"Himchan-ah, did you see the girls at that school ?" Himchan released the smoke and smiled. 

"They are hot !" his friends answered. 

"I think we should get them." another friends said and make tiger sound with a claw. They laughed. Himchan smirked. 

"That girl are not my taste." Himchan told them. 

"What ? Yah, don't be selfish ! I know you like them !" they chuckled. Himchan shooked his head. 

"I want the rough one. They are so cheap." Himchan sat on top seat and laid down. He looked on the sky and sighed. "The different one." Himchan said while smiled. 

"Different ? What do you want ? A queer ?" they laughed. Himchan smirked and jumped down. He grabbed his collar and smirked. 

"You are the queer." Himchan let him go and grabbed his backpack. He left them. He walked until he arrived at his home. He opened the door with 'bam' sound. 

"I'm home !" suddenly, he felt someone slapped his cheeks. He frozen and saw his noona with an expressionless face. 

"Why are you open the door like that ?! It creeps me out !" his noona, Kim Hyo Sung mad at him. Himchan walked to the stairs but her noona grabbed his shoulder and pull him. 

"I'm asking you ! Answer me or you will sleep outside !" Hyosung slapped his . Himchan sighed and smiled. 

"Noona, I want to pee." 

"Yah !" Hyosung shouted once again. She hit his head and sighed. Then she left after closed the door. Himchan shooked his head and went up to his bed. They don't have any parents after a big accident happened when Himchan were 15 years old. Since then, Himchan being a rebellious student. He always creat a trouble in his school.

He was the top students in his school too. A badest student. Every teacher in his school were afraid of him and the principal also agreed with everything he did. But he knew the limited. Even though he is the badest but inside, he was soft and calm. He never beat someone that didn't disturb him. He always protect the weakest. But he don't want to study or be in the class. Sometimes her will, but it doesn't take a time for to fall asleep. 

"Noona ! I'm going out !" Himchan shouted to his noona while climbed down the stairs. Her noona ran to the door and furrowed her eyes. Himchan rolled his eyes and looked at her. 

"Noona ?" 

"Where are you going ?" 

"Supermarket." her noona face were confused. 

"Where ?" Himchan held out the paper. That is the list for grocery. Hyosung were gasped. "Oh, I forgot." 

"Sure, you do. Can you go away from that door ?" Himchan smirked. Hyosung smiled awkwardly and opened the door for him. She wiped Himchan jacket and waved to him. Himchan opened the gate and closed it. 

"How can I forget about that ?" Hyosung scratched her temple as she make her way to the living room. Himchan kept his hands in the pocket as his eyes looked down. After a few minutes, he arrived at supermarket and smiled to the cashier. He took out the list and gave it to workers. She took it and looked at it. 

"Just wait, Himchan-ssi." the workers knew him because he lived in here for a long time. Since he was born. 

"I'm going somewhere, just keep it for a while." 

"Yes, Himchan-ssi." Himchan walked out from the supermarket and walked towards his school path. He walked and walked and walked. But suddenly, he stop. He saw a girl with a  restless face. He went to her and patted her shoulder. She looked up and walked a few step backwards. 

"Hey, are you okay ?" that girl looked down. Himchan looked around. "Are you hiding from someone ?" that girl didn't answer. 

"Look, lady. If you are mute, just talk with me using your signal." she looked up. 

"I'm not mute." 

"Oh, great. You are perfect. Now, tell me. What's wrong ?" 

"It's nothing actually." Himchan scratched his temple and looked around. 

"I bet there is no one left in this school." she looked around too. 

"I'm waiting my driver but it's been a hour. I'm afraid." 

"Hour ? Can you just walk ?" Himchan smirked. 

"I'm not usual with that." 

"Kidding me. Where do you live ?" Himchan looked at her. She looked uneasy. "Okay, if you want me to help, I better go." 

"No, please. Don't leave me alone. " she grabbed Himchan arms. "I live at Blossom Garden." Himchan eyes widened. 

"Blossom Garden ? It's near !" Himchan were laughed. 

"I know." 

"Blossom Garden are just across from my house." 

"You live at that 2 stored house ?" Himchan nodded. She nodded too. 

"Why ? Not same huh ? I know. Your house are big like a mansion." 

"Don't say it. It's nothing." 

"Nothing, huh ? Yeah, sure you know. Whatever. My name is Himchan." Himchan held out his hands and waited for her to replied. 

"My name is Noori. Kwon Noori." 

"Kwon Noori-ssi ? Kim Himchan." he chuckled. "Anyway, you want me to accompany you ?" 

"To ?" 

"To your house." 

"But my driver-" 

"He's dead." Noori were shocked. Himchan laughed. "I'm joking. He must be sleep somewhere. Come on ! Just pack up your things and follow me. I will not hurt you." Norri nodded and packed up her things and followed him. They walked. 

"Oh, wait a minute. I have to take my things. Just a second." Noori waited at outside. Himchan left to supermarket and took his things. He paid. But suddenly, Noori saw a familiar car. 

"Noori-ssi." 

"Ahjussi ! Where are you going ? I wait for hour at school." Noori told him her dissatisfaction.

"I'm sorry, Noori-ssi. Some accident happen at the road and all the cars were stuck. I'm really sorry." 

"Who is this ?" Himchan came with two plastic bag. 

"Oh, Himchan-ssi, this is my driver." 

"Oh, your driver ? How is your life ?" Himchan smirked. 

"Who is this, Noori-ssi ?" 

"He is my friend. He want send me to home. I'm afraid sitting at school, alone." Noori bit her bottom lips. 

"Look, you should know your job. You have to strict with your time. Don't sleep." 

"I'm not sleep. I was stuck in road." 

"Sure, you did. Noori-ssi, your driver is here. You should go back with him." Noori looked at him with a guilty feelings. 

"Himchan-ssi, I'm sorry." 

"Sorry ? For what ?" 

"For... for... being a burden to you." Noori blinked her eyes. 

Himchan laughed. "Burden ? You are not. Anyway, pick a clear road. I'm leaving. Bye." Himchan left. Noori looked his back with an easy feeling. Her driver cleared his throat and opened the door for her. 

"You should not late." Noori scold her driver and went in. 

###

For a weeks, Noori and Himchan met in front of her school. Noori started to developed her feelings. Same goes with Himchan. After Noori were back, Himchan went to his hang out place. His friends were there. 

"Yah, Himchan is here !" one of his friends announced. Himchan sat with a smiled. 

"Is he crazy ?" another friends, asked. 

"I don't think so. Yah, Himchan ! Are you okay ?" Himchan looked at them and smiled. 

"I finally found my different one." 

"You what one ?" his friends joked. 

"My girl. But she-"

"Forget her." his friends tols him. He stood up. 

"What are you saying ?" 

"Forget her. She is Noori, right ? I know about her." Himchan glare at him. His other friends also looked at him. 

"How did you know her ?" 

He smirked and stood up. Standing in front of Himchan. "That girl are rich !" 

"How did you know her ?" Himchan asked once again. 

"She is top students in her school. Smart, rich, pretty. A lovely body to touch." Himchan hit him on the face. He fell and didn't replied. Himchan breathed aggresively and left. 2 days after that, Himchan walked out from his home. He walked and stared at Blossom Garden. He sighed and walked away. 

"Himchan-ssi ?" Himchan paused and looked back. 

"Noori ?" 

"Hi. What are you doing in here ?" 

"Nothing. I'm going somewhere." Noori nodded. Himchan tilted his head. "What is it ?" 

"What ?" Noori smiled. 

"Just tell me. You don't know how to lie" Noori admit that. 

"I got an awesome grades." Himchan nodded. "My father let me go." Himchan confused. 

"Let you go ? Meaning ?" 

"He told me to be a birds. Fly. Reach the sky. Be independent. Find my love." last sentence, Noori whispered to Himchan. 

"Be a birds ? Then, be." 

"Our graduation are 3 days left. Aren't you happy ?" 

"I-I'm happy !" Himchan didn't show it. Noori realized that. 

"Himchan-ssi." 

"Did you find your love yet ?" 

"Yes, I found it. He is rich, handsome, gentleman, caring, lovely-" 

"Stop. You should not bragging about him." 

"I want to !"

"Noori-ah !" Himchan sighed. Noori were stunned. But then, she cupped his cheeks and kissed him. Himchan were shocked but then he kissed her back. After a minute, they broke the kiss. 

"What is this ?" HImchan asked her. 

"I found my love. I love you Himchan-ssi." Noori told him. 

"What ? But I'm-I'm not r-rich." 

"You rich with love. Not money. I love you because of that." Himchan smiled and hugged her. They hugging before someone honk their car. 

"Appa !" 

"You are so fast, Noori-ah." Noori appa left with smiled. Noori and Himchan were shocked but they are in their world now. 

 


* long ? I don't know. I felt like I want to make this as a full story. Maybe if I have a lot of readers. :D