Yoo Young Jae

ONESHOT about BAP

Top Students High School or knownly as TS High School. A lot of famous people graduate in this school. Every year they will had one top students among them. This year was belong to Yoo Youngjae. Everyone tried to learn from him or study with him. But Youngjae were really picky. The one that teacher asked him to, he will but with not with an open heart. But those students will surrender after 3 or 4 days. 

"Youngjae-ah, can you help me with this ?" Seunhwa tried to flirted him while showed him the math book. 

"Follow the formula." Youngjae said without looked at the book. Seunhwa didn't gave up so easily. 

"Oh, really ? But which formula ?" 

"Find it by yourself on first page." Youngjae once again said without lift up his eyes from the tablet. He was played a game in a tablet that he brought. Seunghaw narrowed her eyes but she still sat in front of her. 

"Oh, wait a minute." Seunhwa turned to the first page. She her lips and touched Youngjae chin. "This one ?" Seunhwa winked at her when Youngja lifted up his eyes. 

"Why are you so fool ? How did you enter this school ? You should be in here even this easy problem you can't solved it. Shame on you." Youngjae stood up and left the class. Seunhwa were mad. Everyone in the class laughed at her. 

"Yah !" Seunhwa walked to her desk. Youngjae walked in hallway with a relax walked. His eyes was on the tablet. 

"Okay," Youngjae looked up. "You should not be worry of anything in this school. Everything were prepared." he paused until the teacher and the student saw him. 

"Oh, Yoo Youngjae. This is our new student, Shin Minhye. Minhye-ah, this our top student, Yoo Youngjae." Youngjae face were softened for a first time. Min Hye held out her hands. 

"Hi. My name is Shin Minhye. Nice to meet you." Younjae cleared his throat and back to his normal expression. 

"Oh." Youngjae did a handshake with Minhye and softened back. He tilted his head and back to normal. 

"Teacher-nim, I want to go to toilet first." 

"Oh, okay. Be back soon." Youngjae nodded and looked at Minhye again. When teacher and Minhye walked past him, he looked back. 

"Teacher-nim !" teacher and Minhye paused and turned back. 

"Yes ?" Youngjae kept his eyes away from Minhye. 

"Seunhwa, she didn't deserve to be in here." Younjae smirked and left. Minhye didn't understand what did Youngjae said. The teacher smiled while shooked her head. 

"Let's go, Minhye-ah." Youngjaw walked and kept peek on MInhye. He went in the toilet and sighed. A lot of question popped ou from his head. 

"Why is my heart beating so fast ? Why I keep looking at her ? Why is she look so attractive to me ? How did she get into this school ? Where is she from ? Where did she live ? Am I insane ?" Youngjae washed his face a few times and wiped with tissue. He sighed again. 

"It's okay, Yoo Youngjae. Maybe after this, I will not saw her. This school is big. Big, Youngjae. So focus on your study and go back to the class now ! I said now, Youngjae !" Youngjae stare at his reflection. 

"You can do this ! Hwaiting !" Youngjae walked out from the toilet and went to his class. He opened the door of his class. 

"Yoo Youngjae, you are back." Youngjae smiled to his teacher and and walked to his seat without looked around. 

"Okay, we will start our lesson." everyone started to focus on her. After an hour, they done with the lesson. 

"Okay, class is over. Please eat your lunch, okay ? And, Seunhwa-ssi ?" 

"Yes, teacher-nim ?" 

"Can you please show our school to our new student ?" Youngjae looked up and felt confused. Seunhwa looked at new student and smiled. 

"Sure I can." Seunhwa smirked. 

"Thank you. Go lunch !" teacher walked out and students started to moved to the cafeteria. Youngjae stood up and looked back. He saw Minhye with Seunhwa. 

"I can't believe that girl." Youngjae followed them from behind. Seunhwa and her friends sat with Minhye on a circle table. 

"Do you know Yoo Youngjae ? Our top student ?" Seunhwa spoke with her. 

"Oh, yes. We met early." 

"Really ? How is he ?" Seunhwa elbowed her. Minhye were smiled awkwardly. 

"He was fine." Youngjae were sat not far from them were listening and he was shocked to heard her impression of him. 

"Fine ?" Youngjae whispered. 

"Fine ? It's okay. He is mine so don't fall in love with him." Minhye smiled. 

"Oh, really ? I won't." Youngjae were speechless. 

"This girl. Yah, Seunhwa !" Youngjae still whispered to himself while hiding from them. 

"Did he really our top student ?" Seunhwa nodded. 

"Yeah. He is the brain of this school. Everyone want to study with him but he was sooooo much picky." Seunhwa shooked her head. 

"But as a girlfriend, you must spend time with him with study, right ?" Seunhwa blinked but then she laughed. 

"You can say that." Minhye nodded. 

"Okay, are we done ? Let's go." they stood up and Youngjae also stood up. He followed them until the school tour were over. 

"Okay, Minhye. You can hang out with us if you want. But if you want to study and ignore us, you can too. A lot of people being like that but we didn't hate each other." 

"Ignore you ?" 

"But we still friend. We can talk. We can flirt man." Seunhwa winked. Youngjae rolled her eyes. 

"Oh. Okay." 

"Okay then. We have to go. You can find class by your own right ?" Minhye face fell. 

"Why by my own ?" 

"Because you have to be independent. This is TS High School. You have to be on your own. Or you will be doom ! Trash !" Seunhwa raised her right eyebrows and smirked. She left with her friends. Youngjae sighed. Minhye nodded and looked around. 

"I can do this." She walked to some door and Youngjae followed her. She walked straight and turn to right. But Youngjae gaze was towards left path and sighed. He followed her until they were lost. He can't stand anymore. 

"Minhye-ssi !" Minhye were shocked. 

"Yoo Youngjae-ssi ? What are you doing in here ?" 

"Why do you listen to Seunhwa ?" 

"Hmm ?" 

"We in a wrong way since beginning." Minhye scratched her head. 

"I'm sorry, Yoo Youngjae-ssi. This school is big." 

"It's okay. Let's go." finally, they back to the beginning and Youngjae smirked. "You should pick this way." Minhye nodded. 

"Why do you follow me ?" 

"Because I never trust anyone in this school except for the teachers, principal, and me. Seunhwa. That girl are the most person that you should not be friend with or trust." Minhye nodded. 

"Thanks for you advice." Minhye nodded. 

"Anyway, how can you get into this school ?" Minhye looked at him. 

"By my grades. I am moving in here." 

"Moving ? What do you mean ?" 

"Before this, I live at Anyang." Youngjae nodded. "I'm not really usual with Seoul." finally, they were reached to the cafeteria. 

"This is..." 

"Cafeteria." 

"How can...." 

"This school is big but they always have connected way. They way that you choose before was store." 

"What ? Store ?" Youngjae nodded. "And you still follow me ? Why ?" 

"Seunhwa told you to be independent." Youngjae walked. Minhye speechless. 

"But you told me I should not trust her." Minhye walked in a fast pace to chased Youngjae. 

"Right. But independent, you should need that responsibility." Minhye frowned. 

"You really something." Youngjae paused and Minhye almost bump with him. "Yah !" Youngjae looked back. 

"Something ? What do you mean ?" MInhye shooked her head. 

"Nothing." 

"What is it ?" 

"Nothing, Youngjae-ssi." 

"Oh, you call my name with a formal way now. Not yah ?" 

"Youngjae-ssi !" Minhye push his shoulder and ran away from him. Youngjae smiled and walked to his class. For another two weeks, they got closer. Seunhwa were felt mad when she saw both of them were ate on one table. 

"I never saw Youngjae are closer with anyone like that." one of Seunhwa friend  tried to added an oil to the fire.

"That girl are so cheap." Seunhwa said. Her friends nodded. "I do remember one important thing. He is mine." Seunhwa grit her teeth. She were planned something. Their last class were over and everyone started to packed their belongings. Youngjae went to Minhye. 

"Let's go." 

"Youngjae-ah." suddenly, Seunhwa hugged Youngjae arms and looked at her. "Do you forget about me ?" Minhye were stunned. Youngjae were struggled to got away from her. 

"Minhye-ah, today I want to go home with my boyfriend. Can I ?" Seunhwa said with a soft tone. Minhye looked guilty and blinked. 

"Sure, you can Seunhwa-ah. This is...you boyfriend." Minhye looked uneasy. 

"Yah, since when did I became your-" 

"Yeobo ! Can we go ?" Seunhwa dragged Youngjae out from the class meanwhile her friends held Minhye arms. 

"What-" they covered . 

"Shut up or you will hurt." Minhye didn't shouted. Yet, she was get dragged to the corner. While Youngjae still struggle from Seunhwa. She held so tightly. Finally, he got his space and push her. 

"Yah !" Seunhwa shouted. 

"Why are you doing this ?" Youngjae asked her after straighten up his uniforms. Seunhwa smirked. 

"Because you are mine." 

"Says who ?" 

"Me." Youngjae smirked. 

"Once again I'm asking you. How did you enter this school ?" Seunhwa groaned. 

"She should not be close with you." 

"Why not ?" 

"Because you never be close with one of us !" 

"And why should I ?" 

"Argh !" suddenly a voice grabbed Youngjae attention. Seunhwa were smirked. 

"You are mine, Yoo Youngjae." 

"What-" Youngjae didn't finish his sentence but ran to the class. Seunhwa followed her. He opened the door and saw Seunhwa's friends, beat her. 

"Yah !" he push both of them and defend Minhye. "What are you thinking you were doing ?" Youngjae hugged Minhye. 

"Are you okay ?" MInhye didn't opened her eyes. She was faint. A few minutes after that, their homeroom teacher were there. 

"What happened in here ? I heard a shout just now." 

"They beat her. Seunhwa too, teacher-nim." 

"Han Seunhwa !" the teacher were mad at her. Seunhwa were scared. "Principal room right now !" Seunhwa blinked but followed her teacher words. Same goes with her friends. 

"Is she okay ?" 

"She's not. Call the ambulance, teacher-nim." the teacher called the ambulance and they arrived after 10 minutes. For a days, Minhye didn't woke up. Youngjae still be with her. Her family were there too. 

After a day, Minhye finally opened up her eyes. Unfortunately, her family were not there. Youngjae was asleep while laid his head at the edge od the bed. 

"Young-youngjae ?" Youngjae woke up while rubbed his eyes. He looked at MInhye and his eyes were widened opened. 

"Minhye-ah ! You awake !" 

"Where am I ?" 

"You are in hospital. Let me call the doctor first." Youngjae push a button and less in a minute, a doctor with a nurse came in. 

"Oh, you awake, Minhye-ssi. How are you doing ?" 

"I"m fine but my body are sore." 

"It's an impact. You are fine but you can't move around a lot for a few days." the doctor adviced her. "Also, don't do anything heavy thing and just relax. You can go home tomorrow morning. Youngjae-ssi, don't forget to call her family." 

"Sure. Thanks doctor." the doctor and a nurse walked out and the silence became the friend of the room. 

"Are you with me all the time ?" 

"24 hours, Minhye-ah." 

"But-" 

"Just let me talk. Seunhwa are not my girlfriend. I'm not hers. I'm yours." Minhye stunned. "I love you since I met you." Minhye smiled. 

"I love you, Minhye-ah." 

"I-I love you too, Youngjae." he smiled. 

"You can't do a heavy thing right ?" 

"No." Youngjae smiled and kissed Minhye for 10 seconds. Minhye chuckled. "Please call my family. I miss them." 

"I know. Let me call them." Youngjae hands were intertwined with Minhye hands while his other hands dialled the number. 

 


* Kekekeke... The Brain Of B.A.P !! Awesome or not ? Hehehee.. I hope it's good. Anyway, next is Moon Jongup !! The Dancing Machine Of B.A.P ! ~~