Chapter 2

Mooncake

The safety check ran through and Zhoumi just didn’t bother listening, how many times had he heard a plane safety check in his life? He’d really lost count, the air hostesses were nice but their voices irritated Zhoumi for the sole reason they stopped him from getting sleep. He had smartly put sunglasses on to avoid detection from fans he made Henry follow to suit.
“Ge these are so annoying!”

“Wear them or fans will wake you up when you’re asleep” Zhoumi warned before laying his head back to rest.

“Okay…” Henry pouted before digging his nose into one of his many language books this one in particular was French.

“Why do you have that?” Zhoumi wondered out loud to himself only he let Henry hear.

“To impress my mum and dad with my epic French skills I learnt in college they’ll be so proud I still remember something from high school!”

“I think they’re proud of you as it is Henry” Zhoumi smiled at his younger friend

“Now that sjm’s promotions are over when do you think the next comeback will be?”

“Oh I’m not sure, you know how my throats been acting up lately, I hope they wait till I recover”

“Ge is your throat really sore?” Henry asked worriedly

“I’m sure it’s fine, I probably just over worked it during promotions”

“Don’t strain yourself Ge”

“Don’t worry all I plan to do right now is hit the shops in Toronto”

“You never change” Henry chuckled

“Neither do you”

“Psshht you should get some sleep”

“I’m older than you”

“I’m not the one who’s sick”

“Fine fine, I’ll go to sleep this flights going to be a long while anyways”

“That’s a good Gege”

“I’m not listening to you”

“Yeah, cause you should be asleep”

Hours later

Zhoumi awoke in darkness, he let his eyes adjust before looking round, Henry was asleep beside him, actually everyone was asleep. He glanced at the screen in front of him three hours to go.

Zhoumi was just grateful the company had managed to get them a direct flight to Toronto otherwise they would have been waiting twenty six hours to get to Canada and that would of killed the poor Chinese man not to mention of what it would do to Henry.

Zhoumi just flicked through the movies on his screen to pass time, he decided to watch Siwon’s drama Poseidon. Kyuhyun had sung the track for it, Zhoumi admired Kyuhyun so much the fact that Kyuhyun and Zhoumi and Henry were so close is probably because Kyuhyun had experienced the pain of rejection by fans. Kyuhyun was also amazing at singing, Okay so maybe he liked his band mate as more than a friend in the past, but now that Kyuhyun has Donghae Hyung Zhoumi allowed some time for him to move on.

“Good morning passengers, we are preparing for landing please fold your tray tables up and return to your seats for landing”

Zhoumi nudged Henry awake.

“Hey Henry Ah wake up! We’re landing soon, were almost at your home!”

“Hmm? Why are you speaking in Korean to me Ge?” Henry yawned rubbing his eyes.

“I don’t know it’s weird”

“Yeah real weird”

“Shut up!”

“LOL”

Zhoumi was slightly jealous of his friends ability to pronounce and speak English so perfectly while his was broken and accented, usually he just translated through Henry.

“Be a good didi and be nice to your Ge”

“I’m always nice to you” Henry scoffed

“You can never be too nice Henry”

“Oh whatever”

“Are you excited to be home?”

“Yeah it’s weird how everyone will be talking in English though”

Zhoumi stuck a tongue out

“Blegh my English is horrible”

“Your English is fine”

“There are lots of Chinese people in Canada anyway!”

“Cantonese people… “

“So? You can speak pretty good Canto”

“I guess it’s better than my English, anyway are there any good sightseeing things to do in Toronto? You should show me around”

“I showed you last summer”

“Yeah well I forget easily”

“Oh Hyung of course you did, I suppose there are a few places I haven’t shown you yet”

“Thanks Henry Ah”

The plane was preparing for landing Zhoumi watched as Henry was bracing himself for impact, god he’s cute, wait what the hell am I thinking. Zhoumi tried to shake out all thoughts of Henry as the plane touched ground. Henry breathed a sigh of relief even though he travels heaps planes have always made him a little uncomfortable I mean being stuck in a tiny space away from civilisation and three thousand metres off the ground? Very scary indeed.

“Come on Ge!” My mum is expecting us! Henry bound up as soon as the plane came to a complete stop. The back chatter and the sound of seatbelts un-fastening was really loud, Zhoumi couldn’t wait to get off the plane. He was glad that Super Junior M wasn’t that well known in Canada even though many idols have actually come from here, Henry being one.

“I’m coming hang on!”

The pair slowly made their way through security it wasn’t until they god to duty free that they seemed to perk up, Henry was over at the lollies while Zhoumi was looking at headphones.

“Hyung!”

“Yeah?”

“Can I get some chocolate?!”

“Is that really a good idea?”

“bbuing bbuing”

“Ugh, fine but don’t blame me when your mother kicks you out of the house”

“Hey! That’s mean hyung!”

A/N

AAHHHHH finally updated but now I am dead, my eyes are BURNING, sorry its really short!! Have fun ready guys! Zhoury needs more respect as artists! (and couples) mehehe I really hope only13 ELF start to accept these two! They deserve it! Don’t let such talent go to waste!!