Chapter One

Mooncake

“Henry! Hurry up, we’ll miss our flight!” the two were at Seoul International airport waiting for their flight to Canada, they were given a two week break off to spend Chinese new year, they decided to spend it together spending the four days with Henry’s family four days with Zhoumi’s family and they rest with each other just touring around Taiwan and Hong Kong although neither could speak Cantonese fluently.

“I’m coming Ge!” Henry shouted from the van they came in, fans were starting to flock around and Zhoumi was getting nervous, he turned to see the rest of the members here to see them off.

“You’re so lucky Hyung! I wish manager Hyung would give us a break also” Donghae pouted as he gave them both a hug before walking back to the comfort of his Kyuhyunnie’s arms.

“Have a good flight Mi” Kyuhyun nodded before walking back to the van dragging the fish along with him.

“Henry Ah be good for Hyung okay?” Ryeowook fussed over Henry’s collar for a while trying to get it straight before giving up and squishing his little Henry in a tight hug

“Can’t BREATHE Hyung!!” Henry gasped as Yesung dragged his Wookie away from Henry back to the safety of the van

“Still as jealous as ever” Henry muttered too low for anyone to hear, except Zhoumi who chuckled under his breath before saying goodbye Leeteuk who was at this moment crying motherly tears for his two sons as they go off and explore together

“Be good you two!! Don’t get lost! And call me every day! Okay?”

“Yes Hyung” the two boys’ chanted

“NAW COME HERE YOU GUYS GIVE ME A HUG BEFORE YOU LEAVE!” Leeteuk crushed the two boys in an arm crushing hug suffocating the two.

“HEY! Zhoumi Ah! Bring back some good food for my pumpkin and I okay? I LOVE YOU MY DONGSAENG” Eunhyuk’s voice could be heard from the van a sleeping Sungmin in his arms so he was unable to move, Zhoumi who had finally managed to release himself from his Teukie Hyung’s iron grip laughed and waved at the platinum blonde who now sports a very nice looking bowl cut.

“Okay a guy that’s us! We gotta run! Henry’s mum is expecting us!” Zhoumi chuckled as he waved his Hyung’s and Dongsaeng’s in Korea goodbye

“GOOD BYE GUYS!” Henry yelled cheerfully in perfect English. The duo walked through customs bickering and play fighting as they tried to hide from the fans, they loved their fans they really did but they were on holiday right as of this minute they just wanted a little privacy as screams could be heard throughout the airport with camera’s everywhere soon they were swamped and Zhoumi sighed as the security swept in clearing everyone out as they stepped on to the escalator. They walked into the waiting room where Henry pleaded and pleaded to buy some snacks, which he did those strawberry flavoured pocky you could get, personally Zhoumi hated the strawberry flavour it was much too sweet for  his liking however when the younger cheerily offered him one, he took it he had no idea why.

“Flight 101 too Toronto, Ontario is boarding now, please make your way to gate 24 now”

The overhead voice boomed and Zhoumi’s head snapped up, oh jeez this is going to be a long flight.

“Ge! Can I please sit in the window seat? PLEASE?” Henry begged on his knees puppy eyes and all no wonder the older couldn’t EVER refuse him.

“Of course Henry” Zhoumi chuckled as they made their way to the gate.

Authors note...

Yeah I know it's pretty bad -.- I'm sorry!! I'll try to get better! I seem to come on as friendship more than anything else... -.-