Chapter 7

Mister Mystery [Bigbang Version]

 

"...Jihyo ah...someone's outside. He says he's gonna take you to school." I lay in bed, too weak to move.

It has been two days since they attacked and I didn't go to school. 

"I'm still feeling unwell. mom." I told her. She scowled at me. "Don't lie to me. Go now! Hurry!"

"Mom! Please. I'll go there on myown...tell him that..." I pleaded. My mother looked at me for a moment before she finally sighed and nodded.

Slowly, I changed and washed up. Every moment was painful. My body still ached. My bruises could still be seen. I sighed as I stared at my own reflection in the  mirror.

Finally, I walked out of the house, slowly, limping slightly. It hurts.

"What happened to you?" I lookedup, suprised to see his shocked face looking at me in disbelief. What was he doing here? I told him to leave...

I stared at him as wares of emotions washed over me. He took a stop closer to me, hand outstretched to touch me. I quickly took a step back. "Jihyo...What's wrong?" he whispered worriedly.

I forced a painful smile. "Nothing, Jiyong-ssi." He looked taken aback.

"J-Jiyong-ssi?" he repeated in disbelief. I looked at him sadly. "I'm sorry." I hastily said before I slowly pushed past him. He quickly whirled around and grabbed my arm where I cried out in pain. 

"I'm sorry!" he gasped as tears blurred my vision and I held onto his car forsupport. It still hurts. Crap, it's bleeding. I watched as blood slowly seeped through my shirt and I gasped loudly. Jiyong saw it too and his eyes widened in shock. He quickly staunched the bleeding wound and pulled me into his car.

"Oh no..." I whimpered i the car. i hoped they weren't there to see me.

Oh boy was I wrong. They were standing there at the carpark, apparently waiting for someone -- me.

I stepped out of the car nervously, and quickly walked to mylocker. Two pieces of paper fellout.

"Dear Jihyo, 

I love you forever. Don't worry.

Myabe he just doesn't know.

It's impossible to not be in love

with you. You're too exotic, darling."

 

"My dearest Jihyo, 

What happened to you? Are you ill?

My heart aches to not know how you 

are. You didn't attend school. Please

be fine. I love you."

 

My heart warmed. This guy was really nice. I touched the paper and feel his words. Am I falling for someone I didn't know?"

"Jihyo ah! Can you come with us?" I turned around and saw that group of girls again. They all have a similar mask of pure venom.

 

 

 

 

What happened to Jiyho? She was acting so wierd. Since when did she called me so formally? Something must have happened. I could see pain and fear in her eyes. My heart pained to see her like that. And her wounds...

Now, she ran away from me as soon as she reached school. I knew she loved someone else. But, who could have hurt her so bad?

"Jihyo ah. Could you come with us?" I turned at the sound of her name and saw her eyes widen in fear before. She slowly followed behind them.

Having a sudden urge to follow her, I quickly walked past her locker and grabbed the note meant for her Mr Mystery, which she doesn't know itsme. I stuffed it in my pocket and sneaked slowly behind them. 

"...who told you to ride with him?" I heard one girl ask coldly.

"I...I didn't. " I heard her scared voice and my heart ached. Jihyo-ah...

"You ! YOU BIG FAT LIAR! You lied to us! You said it yourself you wouldn't go near him!" I heard someone else screeched and slapped her. I had to do something. I could'nt stand to see her hurt...

 

 

 

"What's going on?" I heard Jiyong's voice. Oppa..he came. I lay down on the floor, too tired to do anything. I could hear him scolding the girls. FInally, he bent down and lifted me uo. He smiled gently at me.

"They won't be bothering you again, Jihyo-ah." he pulled me into his embrace and my emotions heaved. Tears spilled frommyeyes as I was flooded with relief.

Oppa brought me to the sick bay and let me rest there. He stayed with me as I slowly drifted off to sleep...

 

 

 

I looked dow at the bruised form of the girl I loved. My heart cringed. I sighed and took a seat beside her. Reaching into my pocket,

I took out the note she wrote:

 

"Dear Mr Mystery guy,

I wasn't feeling well. Sorry that I worried you.

I was in pain. Both physically and emotionally

hurt. Why is it so hard to love? I love someone

but he doesn't love me back. I don't know what

to do anymore. It..hurts."

 

I looked down at her words. I already knew she loved someone else. But why was she in pain? The wounds? Wait. She said 'emotion'. I wonder what had happened.

"O-Oppa..." Iheard her mumble in her sleep. My spirits lifted.

At least I was still someone to her. 

I bent down slowly and stole a kiss from the girl who stole my heart.