Chapter 3

Mister Mystery [Bigbang Version]

 

"Jihyo!" I woke up at the sound of my name. "Yes, Mom?", I asked groggily.

"there's a boy waiting to take you to school outside!" She called from downstairs. I sat upright. A boy? Who? I quickly changed and wash up, with a quick "bye mom!" I dashed out and gasped.

"Morning! I'm taking you to school!", Jiyong said as he waved merrily at me. My heart thudded. Was it possible that.. that he liked me too?

In the car, I hesitantly asked him, "Why are you fetching me?". He laughed casually and told me,

"You're my new friend! The others have their girlfriends to tend to and now Taeyang's convinced he found his true love so, I'm a loner." I nodded my head silently, but still unable to hide the disppointment in my heart. So it wasn't because he liked me too, huh.

"See you later!", he called asTaeyang and Daesung joined him for class. I sighed and walked to my locker. Just as I yanked the door open, a note fell out.

 

"Deat Jihyo, 

My love for you is still blooming,

You may not see me but I see you

I ddin't think I would fall for you

but the beauty you possess

is certainly unlike anything I met. "

 

"Another one,", I murmured. My heart warmed at the admirer's words. He made me feel like I'm special and exquisite but that was hardly even true. I glanced around and sighed again. Seoyeon was busy with her boyfriend that she isn't even meeting me in the mornings anymore. Oh boy, am I lonely. I trudged to class and plonked down on my seat. Seoyeon wasn't even in class yet. I yawned. My eyes drooped and I fell asleep.

 "I love you Ji Hyo." the handsome face said to me. "Did you receive all my love letters?" he purred as he my hair. I nodded blisfully, happy that I have found love at last. 

"Ji Hyo. I love you..."

"Ji Hyo!", I snapped up at the sound of my name. Seoyeon scouled at me. "Jeez! I called you twice!" I yawned and smiled. If only it really was such a guy that sent me letters. I must have had a dreamy expression on my face because Seoyeon looked at me suspiciously and asked, "WHat? Something happened with Jaeseop oppa?" I blushed and sook my head indignantly. She laughed at my expression and took out her books.

"Anyway, I'm going out with Taeyang oppa later.."

"Okay...", I sighed. So, I was a loner again hmm. I wondered how I was going to spend time later.

The day dragged on slowly but I was deep in thought, thinking  of the two guys that played a huge part in my life. Mystery romantic guy or Jiyong? I felt like I liked them both. A requited love and an unrequited love. What was I getting myself into now?

The bell marked the end of class and I slowly packed my tings as the rest of the class slowly flooded out, leaving me quite alone. I walked back to the locker to deposit soe of my books and there was another note.

 

"Dear Ji Hyo, 

it pains me to not see you

I'd love to write a song for you

to see you smle, to see you laugh,

You'd make my day if I could hold you"

 

Something tugged at my heart. This guy really was romantic. Who could he be?

"Ji Hyo!"

I turned to see Jiyong running up to me. "Wanna hang out?", he asked, flashing a perfect smile that made my heart dance. I nodded i consent and he guided me to his car.

"Do you think...that I can be your older brother? You can call me oppa and you'll be my little dongsaeng!", Jiyong asked hopefully as we were on the way to a shopping mall. 

I glanced at him in surprise. Oppa? Really? Somehow, it felt funny. I giggled and he exclaimed, "What? I think it's not bad." I laughed harder and said, "Okay oppa! I'm hungry, take me to eat ice-cream!" I pouted like a little kid. He looked at me in surprise. "Ooh, You can't do that to please your dongsaeng?", I teased and pouted. He looked relieved and joined in to tease me.

We walked into a CD shop and I pulled him to one of my favourite CDs.

"Look! This is my favourite band!", I pointed excitedly at the BIGBANG ALIVE album, pouring over the new songs. Jiyong came over and looked at the CD.

"Oh I like them too!", he exclaimed and laughed, "Guess my dongsaeng has good taste in music huh."

We had a good dinner and he insisted on taking me home again.

"Good night, Ji Hyo!", he said as he quickly pecked me on the cheek. Despite being surprised, I playfully kissed him back on the cheek,

"Night, oppa!", I called as I ran into the house.

I slammed my room door as my heart beat loud and fast in the night. I was in love with two guys. One, I don't even know him. Th other, insists for us to have a brother-sister relationsip.

"Jiyong...", I muttered misreably. I was falling hard for him and he didn't know.

I looked into the dark sky. Stars. I hope a miracle will befall me.


Hello readers! Please do comment and subscribe! Love ya lots (: