Chapter 5

Mister Mystery [Bigbang Version]

 

My hand hovered above the paper before I wrote:

I’m sorry. But I’m already in love with someone else.

I felt so bad. I wanted to let Mr Mystery Romantic guy know about my love for oppa. Thinking about oppa hurts. After that day, he became distant. He won’t dare to touch me or hug me like he used to anymore.

Holding my breath, I stuck that note back into my locker, hoping the mystery guy would see it.

“Jihyo! Ready to go?” Oppa looked at me and smiled. My heart cringed at the sight of him. I nodded and ran up to him. Casually, I linked my arm through his. Oppa quickly moved aside. I was shocked.

He looked at me apologetically. I forced a smile and walked awkwardly beside him. My heart throbbed painfully. Oppa didn’t love me as a sister too. I was sure of it. I was no more than a friend to him. I bit my inner cheeks roughly, trying to stem the flow of tears threatening to drop.

He must love someone else now then. Or else he wouldn’t mind the linking arms and acting like his girlfriend eh? I was heartbroken.

My heart sank even worse when he dropped me off at my house without a word and left. Tears blurred my vision as I found my way back to my room where I finally allowed myself to succumb to my emotions and I sobbed, painfully. Tears of pain and hurt. I had to sacrifice my love for nothing.

               

[Elsewhere]

“She’s sticking to him like glue. How annoying. He already showed it so damn obviously he didn’t want her anymore yet she tries to stick to him.”

”I know right! We got to do something to stop this right, girls?”

An unanimous decision is made to teach Jihyo a lesson.

 

The girls hated her for being so close to the boys. They would do anything to stop her, anything. And now, they had proof. They would stop at nothing to prevent her from getting closer to the boys.

 

sorry for the short update!