Infinite Crew

You Are The Best Thing

 

Junhyung slipped his hand around you and kissed your jaws. “Junhyung-ah.. I’m trying to study here..” you shoved him. “Yah! You supposed to be my tutor and you don’t even teach me anything” he sat up and grabbed the remote control. “Cih. You said you didn’t want to study.” He leaned closer. “So we can have time to be a couple”

“Ewwww you ert!” you snapped his head. “Ouch! What did I say?!” he rubbed his head. “Aigoo is it hurt?” you stared at him. He nodded. “I don’t care.”

“What did you say?!” you screamed and jumped from the sofa but he already grabbed your wrist. You fell to the sofa and he pinned you under him. “What are you doing?” you eyes got widen as he grew closer and closer. Suddenly he tickled you stomach. “Junhyung stoopppppppp!!” he finally stopped as he saw the news in the tv. “Whats wrong?” you sat up and saw the news too. 

You listened to the news caster carefully. “OH MY GOD! Isn’t that Woolim School For Boys?” Junhyung turned up the volume. You cupped your fingers as you saw the prestigious school on fire. “Poor those boys” you said. Junhyung cleared his throat. You glanced at him. “Don’t you have any friends there?” He nodded. “Not friends but my crew’s biggest competitor went there” you gave him and “O” look.

>>>>> 

“Lee Kikwang and Yoon Seolrae please come to the teacher’s office right now.” Kikwang turned his head to you and gave you his confused face. You raised your shoulder. Junhyung looked up *what’s going on*

You and Kikwang walked out the class and saw the other student council fellow in front of the teacher’s room too. Few of your female friends squealed like crazy. *O yeah I’m with Kikwang* but the girls weren’t squealing for him.  “What’s up?” Kikwang greeted the others. They turned around, “OH Kikwang oppa! Look we got 7 new students here!”

“Mwoya?” you said as peeked out from the tiny window. You saw incredibly hot 7 boys inside the teachers’ office. Mr. Kim waved at you and give you a sign to come in. You slowly opened the door and bowed, followed by Kikwang and Hyerim (your fellow student council members). “They are the boys from Woolim’s high, they’ll study here until their school renovated. Boys this is Lee Kikwang, he’ll tell you about every activity this school have, this is Hyerim, she’ll help you with your school programs and schedule and this is Yoon Seolrae” the boys looked at each other and gave you a smirk. “….she’ll tell you everything about this school and you can tell her if you have problem with your lessons” the boys bowed you bowed back. “Where’s your brother?”

“Nde? I don’t know. You called Doojun too?”

“Sorry Sir” Doojun walked into the room. “Oh Doojun-shi. These are the boys from Woolim high. Sunggyu and Dongwoo will be in your class. So please welcome them well” Doojun bowed and glanced your at you.

“Nam Woohyun, Kim Myungsoo and Lee Howon are in your class” Mr. Kim said to you and Kikwang. The guy with brown hair (in She’s back style) and cute face stepped out and smiled at you. You smiled at him back. Followed by the guy with sharp eyes and the other black short haired guy. “Sungyeol and Sungjong are in your class Hyerim.” Hyerim looked very excited.

You went in to your class followed by Kikwang and the other two new students. You went back to your seat. Junhyung was soundlessly deep in his sleep. You shook his body. He opened his eyes and smiled at you. “Junhyung-ah we got new classmates”

“Mwo?” he looked up. *WHAT THE HECK?! Isn’t that infinite boys?!* Yooseob and Dongwoon eyes were already glared at Junhyung.