My boyfriend

You Are The Best Thing

 

You felt a hot air hit your face as soon as you opened your eyes you realize it was already time to wake up and go to school. You stood up and tidied up your bed and went to the shower. You looked at your self in the mirror. You tied your hair in to a messy bun, grabbed your glasses and went downstairs. “Good morning sweetie!” your mum said as you walked in to the kitchen. Your brother, Doojun was already eating his breakfast and your dad was reading the news paper while drinking his freshly made coffee. “Here’s your breakfast.” You smiled and ate your breakfast quietly. Doojun stood up and up his plate to the sink and stared at you. “What?” you said with a mouth full of eggs. He chuckled, “Hurry up. I need to do something before class” he said. “Nahh you go first. I don’t want to slow you down.” You said. “Really? I thought you hate walking to school in the morning” Doojun sat beside you. “Issshh I’m 17 now! I can take care my self. Shoo shoo go!” you pushed him lightly. “Alright if you said so” Doojun grabbed his key and walked out the door, “I’m going! Bye!” you mom waved at him. “Here mom let me clean up the table. You go take a shower.” She looked at you in surprised. “Something happened to you last night? Are you high?” she laughed. “I’m not umma.. go go go!” you pushed your mum lightly. “Araso araso. Honey if you need anything just tell ~~~~~ okay?” you mom left as your dad gave an “okay” sign.

You slowly opened the refrigerator and took out few ingredients. What you didn’t know is that your mum was watching you from the tv room with your dad. “What is she doing?” you dad whispered to your mum. “I don’t know. I think she’s going to cook something.” You mum watched you chopped the vegetables. After that you put all of your cooking in to a lunch box. You stared at it and smile. “Who’s that for?” you jumped as your mom entered the kitchen. “Err umm.. for me?” you answered. Your mum raised her eye brow. “~~~~~ah I packed your lunch” a wide smile suddenly appeared on her face. *uh oh* you said to your self. “IS THAT FOR A GUY?!!!!! TELL ME TELL ME! HONEY OUR DAUGTHER HAS A BOY FRIEND!!”

“Yah! UMMA andweyo its not for my boyfriend!  I don’t even have one!” you dad rushed to the kitchen.

“Bring him here! I need to teach him some lessons before dating my little star”

“Appa! I don’t have any boyfriend okay!”

“Than why are you seems like hiding from us?” You mum said.

“To avoided question and gossip of course.” You grabbed the lunch box and your lunch box. Kissed you mum and dad and left.

*That was close* you walked to school all by your self.

“~~~~~ah! Wait up!” you turned around and saw your classmate and best friend Lee Kikwang, the school most talented student. All the girls killed to be just like you right now. “Wow.. you monster” he glanced at two lunch box. “Yah! I’m not a monster!” you punched him lightly. Few girls screamed when you did that. “Look at your fans” you rolled your eyes. “Is that for Junhyung?” you nodded. “Here let me carry it. People mighty questioning if you bring two lunch boxes. And they might find out about you and him”

“True..” you gave the other lunch box to him. “Why are you guys doing this though?” he said as her looked at the morning skies. “Ummm I don’t know. I just don’t want people to know about it yet. Especially my brother, he’ll be furious if he finds out.” You giggled. “But sooner or later he’ll find out about it. You should talk to Junhyung about this you know.”

“Araso araso Prof. Lee Kikwang…” he slung his arm around your neck and the girls screamed. “What the hell!” you pushed him. “Look you’re killing them” you glanced at his followers. “I like to hear them scream” you rolled your eyes, “You ”

“What did you call me?” you ran to the gate and he ran after you.

 He opened the door for you. You were very surprised as you saw your boyfriend was already behind his desk while the other desk was still empty. “Wow.. he got here VVVEEERRRYYY EARLY”

“Ssssst shut up! He’s sleeping” you said to Kikwang. Kikwang walked to his chair and put his bag there. “I’ll leave you guys alone” he closed the door. You walked slowly to your chair which is right beside Junhyung’s chair. When you first transferred  here a year ago you used to be Kikwang’s chair mate but the teacher asked you to sit with him because you’re one of the smartest student in class. You put down your bag and stared at his angelic sleeping face. You kissed his cheek. A little smile appeared on his face. You put the lunch box in front of him and write a little note beside it. You walked out the door.

Few minutes later he woke up.

“O! what is this?” he said to him self. He grabbed the little note you left.

Hurry eat it before the bell ring. I know you haven’t had your breakfast yet so I made this for you. Make sure its all finished up when I came back <3 ~~~~~

He smiled and ate it well.

The bell rang. You came back and he wasn’t there. You walked to your desk and saw the lunch box under your desk, empty. You found a little note on your chair.

It was the best breakfast I’ve ever had. Thanks babe. I’ll come back for the next class, I’m so tired I don’t feel like studying.Love you ~~~~~ah

“Skipping class again?” you looked up and saw the most mood boosting person ever, Yoseob. You nodded. “We won the dance battle last night. Did he tell you yet?”

“OH RALLY?! Congratulation!!!” you hugged him. “Thank you! Junhyung was very tired. After the battle he had to clean up the garage. I don’t get it, we won lots of money from the battle but he’s still up for night shift.” You smiled as you hear it. You know deep down inside you careless boyfriend is a hard working person. He paid his life and school with his own money. That’s why you are very proud of him.