Class

You Are The Best Thing

 

You were seriously listening to your teacher and write down all the things he said. Few students had already deep in their sleep including your chair mate/boyfriend. Your teacher stopped and asked you to wake him up. You nodded and shook his shoulder. He turned his head and went back to sleep. *OH COME ON JUNHYUNG! WAKE UP!* you shook his shoulder harder as you saw you teacher raised the board eraser. DOK! Too late. Junhyung sat up in surprised because it landed right on his head. He rubbed his head and stared at the teacher with his deadly glare. All the student in class laughed at him. Yoseob and Dongwon too. Junhyung glared at them, *You’re dead* they quickly turned their head. You his hand under the table he looked down and looked at you. You gave him a weak smile. *Please don’t make another problem with the teachers* he sighed. “This is not a hotel room mister Yong.” He started to write on the white board again. “Ish that old man” he mumbled.

You giggled and went back to your book again. “Write it down” you said to him. “No way” you glanced at him. “Araso araso. See!” he opened his book. You smiled at him. He took out his pencil and started to write. You glanced at him again, he was seriously writing on his book. *Good. At least he’s not sleeping* you said.  You felt like he was watching you the whole time. “What?” you said. He shook his head and went back to his note book.

 Few minutes later he was already fall a sleep again. But luckily before the teacher can throw another board eraser again the bell rang. Junhyung stood up and went out followed by Yoseob and Dongwoon. “Wanna join us?” Yoseob said. “You’re kidding me right?” he giggled and left. You tidied up your book on the table. You looked at Junhyung’s table and you felt very curious about what he was doing with his notebook. You opened it slowly. There was nothing there blank on the first page. After that you saw your own hand writing. *Oh yeah I copied this for him* you said to your self. You turned the next page and you saw your self there. He was drawing you the whole time. It was very beautiful. You smiled and took his note book.

The bell rang again. He went inside the class and find you already set on your desk. “Where were you?”he sat on his chair. “Here. Where else?”

“Have you had your lunch?” you shook your head. “Wae?”

“I’ll eat it later. I’m nit hungry yet” you said.

Junhyung opened his note book and find the whiteboard copied to his book. He glanced at you. You just ignored it. *Why is she so nice?* he took your hand and kissed it quickly. *I hope no one saw that* he smiled at you. You looked at him and smiled at him back.