Friends or not ??!!

My evil prince

No One's pov :

"Damn you , are you blind ?" Heechul said angrily.

"I should be the one saying that" Kyuhyun said pissed off.

"Don't you know me ? Apologize now" Heechul shouted.

"......" Kyuhyun was also angry but decided to say nothing,he doesn't want to talk to anyone even ' The school prince ' as Ryewook and Eunhyuk said before so he just walked away.

"Yah!!! come back here . what do you think you are doing by ignoring me like that ?" Kyuhyun heard Heechul shouting and calling him from behind but he shrugged his shoulders and continued walking.

What a jerk , Who does he think he is ? doesn't he know me ? I'm the school one and only prince and the most handsome man in the world. Hahaahahaha

"You will pay for it , just wait and see" Heechul smirked.

~~~~At the class.

" Kyuuuuuu , where did you go ? we were searching for you the whole time" Ryewook whined.

"None of your business and I said don't call me KYU " Kyuhyun said emphasizing his nickname.

" Why ??" Eunhyuk asked.

"Because I don't want"

"We want to be friends with you , why don't you give us a chance ?" this time Ryewook spoke.

"BECAUSE I HATE NOISY PEOPLE LIKE YOU , WHO ARE SQUEALING OVER SOME BOYS" Kyuhyun said loudly that all the class were looking at them now.

" They are gay ??!!"

"I also thought there is something wrong with them"

"Yuck , that's disgusting"

The students started whispering between themselves.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT ???" Ryewook shouted ans started wiping the tears that fell on his cheeks.

"You know something ? we were wrong that we tried to befriends with you . your parents must be really sad to have a son like you.....let's go Ryewook" Eunhyuk grabbed Ryewook hands and walked away avoiding the looks the other students gave them until they reached the bathroom.

"Aish , he is a jerk . how can he say that loudly ? we shouldn't be close to a person like him at the first place" Eunhyuk said and hit the wall with his fist.

"But don't you think that you was harsh with him ?" Ryewook asked washing his face after he calmed down.

"Are you still Defending him ?"

"NO..I mean...I don't know , he doesn't seem like a bad person, maybe he is just stressed because it's his first day at school"

"Whatever that doesn't mean he can say what he want anytime he wanta to do that , you are just too kind Ryewook "

"I heard that Cho Kyuhyun ,the new student is very rich"

Eunhyuk and Ryewook heard some girls talking outside and they decided to eavesdropping.

"I also heard that his family own one of the biggest companies in Korea"

"Really?"

"Yes yes"

"Oh , you are talking about the new student ?" another girl joined the conversation.

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"This jerk is really famous "

"Sshhsh"

"I heard he lived in America since he was 8 years old because of his father work , his family decided to return to Seoul to run the new company...."

"Nonsense, he is just a spoiled br..."

"I also heard that the plan crashed " Eunhyuk was cut off by the girl words.

"What about his family ?"

"His parents....died , he and his sisters are the only ones who survived , Kyuhyun was in coma for many months , now he and his sister live with their grandmother"

' your parents must be really sad to have a son like you ' . Eunhyuk remembered the words he said to Kyuhyun.

"Where did you hear that from ?"

"T-the teachers were talking about it when we passed them the homework" the girls were startled because of the boys sudden appearence.

"Thank you" Ryewook bowed to the girls and run to catch up with Eunhyuk who started running after he got his answer.

"Eunhyuk !! "

" I know , we have to apologize to him"


Sorry for the boring chapter , I wrote it while I'm half asleep so please forgive me *bow*

please continue to read and comment *yawn*

Good night everyone ^_~