The beginning of my new life

My evil prince

Kyuhyun's pov :

" Kyu wake up , it's time for school now " I groaned and turned to the other side

" Just a few moments Omma " omma ??!! is that you ? you came back for me ?

" Kyu I'm not your Omma and you have to wake up and go to school now "

so it was a dream , a really beautiful dream .

" Okay I'm up now " I said rubbing my eyes and stretching my arms .

" What now ?? " I asked Ahra who looked at me with wide eyes and slightly opened mouth.

" Aren't...you...going..to..protest ? " she stuttered as if she saw a ghost before her eyes.

" And why should I ? "

" The Kyu I knew always protest when omma woke him up "

" You aren't Omma , Ahra !! and ' The Kyu ' you knew days..no..months ago has died and there is a new Kyu here " I said pissed off but I regretted what I've done when I saw her tears falling down .

" Ahra!! I'm sorry , I need to control myself more "

" No Kyu I'm not angry at you , I'm just sad that you choose to forget instead of remembering "

" What do you mean ? " I asked in confusion.

" You will know when the time come " and that was the last thing she said before storming out of the room.

~~~~

" granny !! Ahra!! I'm going to school now "

" Okay Kyu take care of yourself and study well " granny said and kissed my cheeks followed by Ahra .

" Drive me to my parents grave first " I ordered the driver when I get in the car .

" Yes sir "

~~~At the grave .

" Omma!! appa!! I won't come here again , this will be the last time you will see me here...I'll miss you " I said and felt a tear fell on my face I get rid of it and went back to the car.

" Go to the school now " I ordered again with this cold tone which I hated before .

The silence filled the car , every attempt the driver made to make me talk failed because I was daydreaming that I didn't notice the world around me or even when I arrived at my new school , the beginning of my new life.

~~~At the school. ( No one's pov )

" Everyone pay attention , I'll introduce a new student to all of you " the teacher tried to get the students attention

" Please come in "

A beautiful young man walked in and loud squeals can be heard from the students specially the girls.

" I'm Cho Kyuhyun " the boy said coldly , his face was expressionless.

" Anyone have questions for Kyuhyun ? " and there begin the nonsense in Kyuhyun point of view.

" Why are you so cute ? " stupid

" Do you have a girlfriend ? " lame

" Or a boyfriend ? " yuck

that's how Kyuhyuin thought about each question but in the end he decided to stop all of this with one sentence " I'm only here to study " but unfortunately it didn't work .

" Awe he is my type "

" I like the cold type "

" Me too "

again with the nonsense that bothered him over and over again but this time he decided to shrug it off.

" Calm down everyone , Kyuhyun you can sit down beside Ryewook and Eunhyuk " the teacher said and begin his lesson .

" Hi , I'm Ryewook and this is Eunhyuk our anchovy , nice to meet you " the little boy stretched his hands out smiling cutely at the new boy.

"........."

" Don't be shy Kyuhyun " the anchovy-like boy said with his gummy smile.

"........" they still got no response.

" I guess you are a little shy " 

"........."

" *sigh* just ask us anything when you want ,okay ? " the little boy ended his sentence with another cute smile and returned his attention at the teacher.

' Are they crazy ? ' that's what Kyuhyun thought about them but he focused on the lesson instead of thinking any farther about useless things.

and the classes contiued like that Kyuhyun ignoring everyone , the girls asking him to be their boyfriend , Ryewook and Eunhyuk trying to talk with him but he just kept silent .

~~~The lunch beak.

" Kyuhyun can we sit with you ? " Ryewook asked the lonely new boy who sat in the table eating his food silently.

" No , and why the hell are you calling me Kyu ? " Kyuhyun shouted angrily.

" Oppaaaaaaa please take this present "

" And this is for you Donghae oppa "

" I made this for you Yesung oppa "

Kyuhyun , Ryewook and Eunhyuk turned their attention to the screaming source.

" Thanks my princesses " the feminine boy said to the girls around him which make them nearly faint .

" Who are those ? " Kyuhyun found himself asking the two boys and before realizing what he said he found the two boys sitting beside him and grinning widely .

" The feminine one is Kim Heechul the school prince many girls and even boys confess to him but he always tell them that they are his princesses and princes but he don't accept their confession " Ryewook begin explaining.

" And the short one is called kim jong woon known as Yesung he is so sweet and nice and...AWW.. why did you do that Eunhyuk ? " Ryewook asked rubbing his shoulder.

" Concentrate and stop daydreaming now " Eunhyuk scolded .

" Let me tell you about the other two , the short one is Yesung he is strange , mysterious and love turtles very much despite that many girls love him as well as this little boy beside me "

" Yah , don't say it like that , it's embrassing  " Ryewook shouted in embrassment and a blush appeared on his cheeks.

" Sorry " he scratched his head .

" Let me continue from here " Ryewook said after calming himself down.

" The other short boy is Lee Donghae he is cute , childish and many people call him fishy.. "

" Yes he is my cute little fish " Eunhyuk interrupted.

" Ahem.. " Ryewook faked a cough to get Eunhyuk attention .

" Hehehe ,sorry again "

" He has mant fangirls and fanboys too , you can consider this anchovy as one too "

" Okay , okay I admit that I love him but you love Yesung too "

" You can say that "

" OMG , they are looking at us now " *squeals*

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes at the sight infront of him .

" I think I'll go to the bathroom " Kyuhyun said leaving the two of them behind in their dreamland.

At the other side :

" Aish , I'm tired of those people , they are very noisy " Heechul said massaging his temples.

" But they love us we should be nice to them " Donghae said eating the food he got .

" You only care about food , Hae " Yesung stated and Donghae pouted.

" Look !! Dosn't that little boy look cute ? " Yesung asked looking at Ryewook .

" The boy beside him is more cuter , he looks like an anchovy and he is my type " Donghae said while chewing his food .

" yuck " Heechul said and gave them ( you-don't-have-good-taste-so-just-shut-up ) look .

" Look they are looking at us " Donghae said happily .

" yeah , maybe they are our fans too " Yesung replied still looking at the two boys .

They ignored Heechul and kept talking to each other while looking at the other two.

" Damn you , I'll go to the bathroom "

~~~~

" Aish they are annoying " Kyuhyun said pissed off .

" They have no taste at all " Heechul said rather angrily.

" OUCH " They both fell in the floor when they bumped together .


Sorry for the lame chapter , I've a bad headache but I wanted to update to all of you .

Thank you for reading , commenting and subscribing .

Please continue like this ^_^ and tell me your opinions about this story .