By myself

My evil prince

kyuhyun's pov :

" mom !! dad !! please don't leave me "

 I slowly opened my eyes and blinked several times to adjust to the light , what a bad dream I just had .

" mom !! dad !! where are you ? " I muttered in a low voice not completly regaining my consciousness.

" kyu you are finally awake , thank god " Ahra said and suddenly started crying.

" what's wrong Ahra ? where are we ? and where is mom and dad ? " I asked worriedly , I feel like something bad has happened.

".........." no response.

" Ahra !! .. I SAID WHAT's WRONG ? " I yelled at her and she started to cry even more.

" k..y..u .........t.h..e..y.......d..i.e.d " she said in a low voice and started crying hardly .

" WHAT ??????????  WHAT ARE YOU SAYING ???? " I asked in disbelief.

" kyu calm down you are still recovering , you should rest now "

" MOM !! DAD !! please appear , don't hide from me I know you are there . come out now pleaseeeeee " I half shouted half pleaded.

" kyu they won't appear ,  T-they died in the plan crash "

" NOOOOOOOO , STOP LYING TO ME THEY ARE HERE , THEY PROMISED ME " I started crying still not believing .

" I'm sorry kyu , we are the only ones who survived " she said in a sad voice.

" but why ? why only us ? why didn't we died as well ?  I can't live without them , I want to be with them " I said sobbing hardly she grabbed my hand and hugged me , we both remained like this crying and shouting our parents name until the door of the hospital opened.

" kyu !! you finally woke up " I heard a voice said but I didn't recognize who is the owner of it.

" W-who are you ? "I asked wiping my tears.

" kyu , I'm you grandmother you used to play with me when you was little " I looked at Ahra and she smiled a bit as if telling me to trust her.

" I'm sorry granny he just woke up , maybe he'll remember soon " Ahra apologized to her.

" How long have I been asleep ? " I asked curiously.

" you have been asleep for 2 months now " what ? that long ?

" I'm happy that you are awake now kyu " the woman who said she is my grandmother hugged me and started crying and so do me and Ahra.

~~~~

After we calmed down they took me to my parents grave to visit them.

" MOM !! DAD !! I'm awake now , I just know that you aren't with us anymore " I tried to stop my tears from falling again but I couldn't and I began crying again .

" B-but you promised me , you said we will be okay and live happy together " I started crying hardly and Ahra kept patting my back to calm me.

This night I fell asleep in Ahra and granny hug and when I woke up the next day I found myself in a room I didn't see before. maybe this is granny's house since we will live with her from now on.

I still can't get over my parents death but I'll try to be strong for Ahra and granny. we don't have anyone else just the three of us now.

" kyu !! Are you awake now ? " I heard Ahra calling me.

" yeah, I'm already awake " I said in a lazy tone.

" good , come down now breakfast is ready "

" wait I'll take a shower first " I said and headed to the bathroom to take a shower to cool my head and after finishing I dried my hair and joined them to eat my breakfast.

" Good morning kyu , have you slept well ? "

" yeah granny thank you for letting us live here , sorry we are a bother "

" don't say that kyu , who said you are a bother ? I loved you two so much since you were kids and we used to play together " I smiled at her and hugged her she patted my back.

" I'll protect you and Ahra granny , don't worry " I said and felt her tears in my shirt I couldn't help but cry as well.

" After finishing our breakfast we sat down in the living room to talk about our future's plans .

" don't worry about the company kyu , I'll manage it so you can study well " Ahra smiled at me.

" but " I was cut off by my granny.

" don't worry kyu I'll help her and my company will help her too so just focus in your study " did I mention that granny had one of the biggest companies in korea ? , I think I'll just agree I've to study to help them in the future.

" okay " I smiled at them too.

" by the way kyu we enrolled you in umkwang High School , Do you mind that ? " granny asked me nervously.

" Not at all , thank you very much . when will I start ? "

" tomorrow " Ahra stated.

" that's good , I think I'll take a walk in the neighbourhood " I said and run out quickly before they can protest.

' I can't let them see my tears anymore , I don't want them to pity me anymore , I've to be strong for them '   I kept telling myself those words but I still can't forget them , I miss them , I miss my parents very much.

I sat in the nearest park and started crying while listening to the most song that describe my feelings now.

"Tomorrow is the day I'll forget all my feeling and be a new person . I'll erase all those memories from my mind "


sorry for the sad chapter , I know that must be childish but I cried very much while writing this chapter , that's why I don't like angst my tears keeps falling everytime I read something sad. I wrote it while listening to Tiffany : by myself

Thank you all for commenting and subscribing and thank you ( GameKyu ) my birthday twins ^___^