Suspicious

You Left Before I Could Say I Love You

"Annyeong sunbaenim." someone familiar greeted you. She looked really familiar and you smiled when you noticed who she was.

"Haetnim!" you smiled. And she smiled back.

"How's internship going for you? How many months do you have left?" you asked and she replied, "Five."

You laughed, "I have three more months. Oh dear, I feel old haha!!" Haetnim faked a smile. * I think you'll leave in a week.* She smirked at her thoughts as she unconsciously talked about Infinite.

"Infinite got a bit too popular recently. And I heard Woohyun and his gi-..." She stopped when she realized she was giving out too much.

"Nam Woohyun? He has a girl?" you faked calmly but inside, you felt suspicious of her. Haetnim tried to hide her smirk. *And you're that girl.*

"Haetnim!! Over here!" Someone called and Haetnim bowed before running off. You tilted your head in confusion. You were about to walk off when you noticed a name card on the floor.

You picked it up and your panic button was .

' Senior Reporter Kwon Haetnim

                                                     Contact number...'

You didn't bother to read the rest as you ran around looking for Haetnim.

"Sunbae, did you see Haetnim?" you asked one of the seniors and he furrowed his eyebrows, "Haetnim? She left already. Her internship period ends today."

"What?! I thought her internship is a six month period one! Just like mine! How old is she, exactly?" you frowned as your senior replied, "27 if I'm not wrong. She just came into medical course recently. I heard she used to be a reporter." Your eyes nearly bulged out of its sockets. So everyone knew she was a reporter except you and that was bad. Very bad.

That would mean that she might have gotten her hands on something related to Woohyun. You looked at the contact number on the business card and instantly dialed her number.

"Hello dear. I expected a call from you soon! I'm sorry to tell you that I canceled my internship because of some family reasons..." she rambled on as you cut her off, "Kwon Haetnim, you disgust me."

Haetnim sounded a bit taken aback but she continued with her act, "What do you mean, Jieun sunbaenim?"

You yelled, "YOU WERE HERE FOR A REASON. SENIOR REPORTER, KWON HAETNIM." Patients glared at you and you went up the stairs to the rooftop.

"Ah, so you found out. That was faster than I expected." Haetnim didn't sound the slightest bit surprised. "All thanks to how careless you were to drop your business card on the floor." you said coldly and suddenly, Haetnim was panicking. She dug into her pocket and that particular business card wasn't there anymore.

"RETURN IT BACK TO ME!" she blurted and you laughed sourly, "Return? Why? It's a business card that has your information and nothing else..." You stopped when you flipped to the back of the business card. There was a long 18 digit code and that made you curious.

"STOP! NO! DON'T!" Haetnim yelled. At the bottom of the 18 digit code said, 'Passcode to Promotion.' You smiled in satisfaction as you ran towards her computer. Haetnim groaned as she ran back to the hospital.

This time, it's a race between the both of them. Would you be able to reach the computer in time or would Haetnim be able to reach her computer in time?

[Okay, that's about it for today! Hope you enjoyed it!!:D]