Chapter 19

You Left Before I Could Say I Love You

You ran down multiple steps at once, your hand clutching tight onto the name card. You were rushing there but suddenly, Haetnim stopped running back to the computer. With a smirk, she left the hospital.

With your shaky hands, you typed in the code. As expected, it unlocked. And yes, the pictures and written reports were there. Haetnim was a smart reporter, she had guessed basically everything but she also made up some. Well, that was what reporters do best. Immediately, you deleted those files

"Baby!! I was looking for you!!" Woohyun cooed as he ran towards you. You immediately pushed him back as you were scared that Haetnim might still be around.

"Wae jagiya? Why are you acting like that~?" Woohyun pouted. Without saying a thing, you walked past him. Woohyun turned rigid at your actions. *Is she PMSing or what?*

"NAM WOOHYUN!" Some of the patients caught Woohyun as they rapidly asked him to give them his autograph. Woohyun bowed as he did fan service as they requested.

Woohyun bowed once more before he continued to look for you, his handphone in his hand, trying to contact you.

"Jagi-..." Woohyun stopped when Haetnim held his hand with a ty look, "Don't you think you're going a bit too far, Nam Woohyun shi?"

Woohyun's eyes turned into slits as he looked at Haetnim, "Look, if you're my fan, I'm pretty busy now and I should get going-..."

Haetnim burst out laughing as she clapped sacarstically. "Nam Woohyun, who do you think you are huh? I'm no where close to being your fan. In fact, I'm pleased to tell you that your 'jagiya' just told me that she doesn't like you anymore. She got a guy to be with." she raised her eyebrows as she waited for Woohyun's reaction.

Firstly, Woohyun just flung off Haetnim's ty hands that kept on gliding onto his arms. Secondly, he just shrugged before walking away.

Haetnim turned to look at him, shocked at his actions. *D-did he just ignore me?!*

Woohyun halted in his footsteps as he turned to look at Haetnim. Haetnim smirked, thinking Woohyun might be eyeing on her as she planned.

"I suggest you go find some other guy who's willing to make out with you. Stop using your ty hands to touch people. It's disgusting." Woohyun said before walking off, proudly. Haetnim couldn't stand it anymore. She was just pure irritated with this couple.

*We'll see how long you can last. Too bad for dearest Jieun, I had a spare copy.*

 

Woohyun wasn't the slightest bit shaken by Haetnim's words because he knew, you weren't the type to ask someone to tell him that you don't like him anymore. It was just ridiculous.

Finally, Woohyun spotted you under a huge tree, puffing up your cheeks and sighing repeatedly.

Woohyun slowly approached you from the back as he hugged you, "Baby~ Why were you ignoring me just now?" You didn't reply as your tears dripped onto Woohyun's tanned arm. Woohyun noticed that as he quickly turned to look at you. His heart ached at the sight of your tears.

"Jieun, what's wrong?" he asked softly as he used his fingers to wipe away those tears. You embraced Woohyun as the tears continued to flow, soaking his shirt.

"I... I... I don't ever... Don't ever... Don't ever want to lose you..." you hiccuped as your tears kept on flowing. Woohyun patted your head soothingly as he hummed a soothing tune, "Don't worry Jieun, I'm forever here with you."

You nodded as Woohyun's words melted your insides, making you feel those butterflies that you always felt with him. It was addictive, this feeling. You don't know what will happen to you without Woohyun, this world, was just perfect.

 

[ Should I end early? I mean like I want to start on a new story already since my story line is about done. Perhaps just a few more chapters if you guys want.]