Fluff

You Left Before I Could Say I Love You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnNYsMwuDPA

"Oppa, are you here yet?" you pouted.

"Now I am." Woohyun smirked as he hugged you from behind. You giggled as you pulled Woohyun in front of you.

"What are we going to do today, baby girl~?" Woohyun asked and you just shrugged. Woohyun scowled at your response.

"Araso!! I was intending to cook for you today... Maybe you won't like that idea so forget I even mentioned it." you said and Woohyun immediately responded, "I WANT TO EAT YOUR FOOD. I WANT TO EAT YOUR COOKING. I WANT YOU JIEUN!" He continued to whine like a kid until you covered his mouth, "I GET IT!"

"Aigoo, my girlfriend is so cute." Woohyun pinched your nose as you furrowed your eyebrow, "That's funny. I don't remember me accepting your confession. Did you even confess?"

"What?!" Woohyun frowned at your words. *Playing hard to get huh?*

"Let's see, if you don't confess, and I don't accept your confession, no dinner for you!" you smirked as Woohyun glared at you.

"5."

"4."

"3."

"2."

"OKAY! WAIT!" Woohyun took a deep breathe as he said sincerely, "I love you so much, Jieun. I loved you since we were kids. It's been about ten years? I never once stopped thinking about you. You were the only reason why I worked so hard in the States. I love you more than anyone else can. I would never ever exchange you for anything because you are my everything. I don't know what I may do without you. I think I would just lead a monotone life. Because of you, I'm not afraid to do anything. Because of you, I learnt what is love. I love you. I love you. I love you." Woohyun gasped as he finished his long speech.

You grew touched at his words as you immediately embraced him, "I love you too. I'll never leave you, ever."

 

"Woah. Is this my first time here? I think it is. As expected, you're still neat like ever." Woohyun chuckled as you continued cutting carrots for your soup. Woohyun noticed the back look of you while you're being focused in something and he couldn't help but admire you. He laid on your couch as he admired you. *I just want to bring you home and admire you every day like this.*

"Oppa, stop staring at me." you said after feeling his heated stare.

"I can't help it. Even your back is so seducing." Woohyun shrugged as he continued to stare at you. You grew frustrated as you turned around, with the knife in your hand, "And somehow, your heated stares seduced the knife."

Woohyun rolled his eyes as he walked towards you. Smiling, he spun you around so that he could hug you from the back. "I'm waiting, my wifey~"

You felt his warmth emitting through his chest and that made you felt comfortable and secure.

" I love you." he whispered huskily beside your ear.

" I love you too." you replied as you conitnued to cook.