Chapter 33 ~ Yoseob

Say that you love me

OMO THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER BEFORE FINAL! 

tumblr_m2g6gyygS41qm3iqp.gif

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

. I've now lost both of them. Jiyeon AND Soo Min. And the worst was, they would never come back to me. Well, Jiyeon would. Jiyeon would never forgive me for this. I didn't know about Soo Min. I really didn't know. But the way she looked at me, those empty, sad eyes. It made my heart break. 

Since Jiyeon kicked me out of the house, I didn't have anything with me but my phone. I decided to go to the dorm. It was really late at night already so I expected the guys to ask my why I came here. I couldn't say anything but the truth. Gikwang looked up first. "Yoseob-ah... what-" "Fight. With Jiyeon." I said briefly. "Oh,, I understand, hyung. It'll be fine soon. You guys make up the fight." Dongwoon said. I shook my head. "No. It's over." I said. Doojoon looked up now. "Oh~ You mean.. Because of.." Doojoon already knew about the article, it seemed. I nodded. "Nae.." I sighed and sat down. "Because of- what?" Gikwang said. Junhyung opened up the browser and showed Gikwang the article. I put down my head. Gikwang liked Soo Min. I had the feeling this wasn't going to end up right.

Gikwang looked up. "You told me.." He broke off. "Gikwang-ah.." Gikwang became angry and came closer. "YOU TOLD ME YOU HAD NO INTEREST IN HER? Why do you lie to me? Why didn't you tell me from the beginning on.. DAMN.." Gikwang slammed the table. "Gikwang........." I said. "NO!" Gikwang hit my in my face. I looked down and felt my face. It didn't even hurt. But my nose was bleeding. "Gikwang-ah.. I had to lie to you. I didn't want anyone to know." I said calmly. I wasn't going to hit Gikwang. This was all my fault. Gikwang put his hand on my shoulder. "I'm sorry for hitting you.." He said. I nodded. "Ani~It's okay. Uh.. I'm leaving." I suddenly said. I knew what I had to do.

Gikwang wanted to hold me back and kept saying sorry and saying I shouldn't go. "Gikwang. I. Want. To. Go. I have my reasons.. I... I need to do something. It's not because of you I'm leaving. Now.. let go off me." I said and Gikwang nodded. "Eh~ Wish you good luck with whatever you're going to do! SORRY AGAIN FOR LETTING YOUR NOSE BLEED!" He shouted and I left again.

I texted Soo Min.

"Wait outside for me." 

I rushed to Soo Min's dorm. Soo Min was standing there. She looked at me. "So, what are you doing here?" she asked me.