Chapter 32 ~ Jiyeon

Say that you love me

I was very happy Yoseob liked my present. But at noon time, Yoseob had to leave for work. I couldn't go, the doctor still didn't allow me to practice and use a lot of energy. I understood that. What if I was in the middle of a concert and I would become unconscious? Better idea to rest a lot more. I was very bored so I got on the computer. Eunjung messaged me on my phone when I checked it. 

"How are you doing? Hope to see you again soon, maybe I can come over later today?"

"Nice idea! See you then?"

"Nae, when I'm finished!"

I powered the computer and checked my twitter. A lot of mentions, I never really checked all of it. But now I did have the time~ I took a look. 

"@pjy1234 Unni~ Have you seen this --> ______ (link)"

I clicked on it. My eyes widened. This couldn't be true.

Yoseob betrays Jiyeon with Soo Min?

Tumblr_mc3llbjpik1qmd7bco1_500_large

 

B2ST's Yang Yoseob has been friends with GIRLS 4RCE's Soo Min for a while now. Since her debut, the two of them were really close. But, what did Jiyeon- Yoseob's girlfriend- think of this? 

Reporters have been spotting Soo Min and Yoseob a lot together, when Jiyeon was in Japan. 

I sighed. Reporters make a big drama from everything I guess. And I told Yoseob that he could do what he wanted. I trusted him. But I decided to read further. I shouldn't believe everything of course.

Soo Min and Yoseob were spotted having lunch, shopping and taking a walk. A secret source could tell us that Soo Min and Yoseob were enjoying an ice cream, but it seemed like they had a date. Just friends, or anything more?

Witnesses could also tell us that the two bands have been going out to a club, but Soo Min and Yoseob hardly had any contact over there. However, an anonymous person, spotted them kissing in the dressing room when shooting GIRLS 4RCE's MV 'Touch'. 

"I can't believe he betrays Jiyeon with that girl," A fan says. Another one: "Now I've read this, I see what was happening all the time. Why didn't we know?"

A representative will tell us more about this later.

I started to shake from anger. This... I searched further more. More arcticles, pictures of them together, they seemed to be coupled at the CUBE family concert.. My heart started to beat fast. I went to YouTube, oads of comments flowing and coming, saying something about their affair. My head sank into my hands. Was I dreaming? This Soo Min, I warn you. I won't let this happen. Be aware, Soo Min.

~~~~~~~~~~

When Yoseob came home I stood up. "Hi honey~" He said. I kept quiet. "How was your day?" He asked me. I didn't answer. "Jiyeon?" He looked at me. Then he saw me looking angry. "What's wrong, dear?" He said and came closer. "Stay away." I said and I started crying. "So, who is this Soo Min? I know it. You are with her for a long time already." "Jiyeon-" "I should've known. All this time, you went over her house, and..." Tears were flowing down. "I never-" "Don't you understand? You can't have both of us! You have to choose! Why... We were so happy together.." "I can explain-" "WHAT THE CAN YOU EXPLAIN ABOUT THIS?" I started yelling and pushed him away from me. Yoseob didn't say anything. I put off the couple ring. "HERE! For that SOO MIN!" I shouted. "Jiyeon, calm down-" "Get out of here." I said. "No I-" "Yoseob. Get the out of my house. NOW." I said. Yoseob picked up the ring and went to the door. I slammed the door when he was outside. I sank to the ground. I couldn't believe it.