Final chapter

Say that you love me

I'm using POV's in this, final chapter. Just saying x3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soo Min POV

-What happened before-

When I left the building, loads of reporters rushed towards me. "Soo Min-ssi, what can you say about your affair with Yoseob?" the reporter rudely asked. I froze but I tried to hide my shock. "I don't know what you're talking about. Annyeonghaseyo." I said briefly. "Can't  you tell us something about your affair? How long has this been going on? What do you think Jiyeon-ssi feels?" I pushed them aside. "I rather have you leave me alone now. I don't have anything to tell you." I snapped and stepped into the car.

When I was in the car, I realised, how the world did they know? I took my phone out. They probably wrote articles about it. I started to feel nervous. Jiyeon probably has seen it. I wondered if she and Yoseob talked about it. I guessed so. I found the article and read it through. Then I noticed the sentence. 

"However, an anonymous person, spotted them kissing in the dressing room when shooting GIRLS 4RCE's MV 'Touch'. "

I put my head down. Seo Yun told them. Seo Yun told them everything. When I got home. I put down my handbag and slammed my hand on the table. "Uh? What's wrong, unni?" Yoona frowned. "Is it about.. that article.." Yoona broke off. I remembered Yoona had a crush on Yoseob. I probably broke her dream down. "I'm sorry.. But I couldn't tell you.." I said. Yoona nodded. "It's okay~ I understand it. I understand now why you didn't give me his number too." Yoona smiled. I looked at Seo Yun. "B*tch." I snapped at her. Seo Yun looked at me. "What did you just call me?" "A b*tch." I repeated. "How dare you to tell them? Don't you know what you've done?" Seo Yun looked into my eyes. I saw no regrets. "Yes, Soo Min. I perfectly know what I've done. I only did it to protect you." "Protect me? How is ruining my reputation protecting me? You know what will happen now? If you type my name into the google search engine, what will you see? Lee Soo Min, scandal affair!" I shouted. Seo Yun was still very calm. "Soo Min-ah. I was angry with you. Don't you understand? I tried to protect you from the beginning on. But you ignored my warnings, and now he broke your heart. And that is pretty much your own fault." She said. At that moment, my phone bleeped. A text message.

"Wait outside for me."

Yoseob. I wondered why he wanted to talk to me. "Who texted you?" Hye Suk asked. "Yoseob." I whispered in a breath. Seo Yun took a deep breath. She stood up. "I was wrong. I'm sorry." She said. I frowned. "I thought you said you only did it to protect me.. Now you apologize?" Seo Yun shook her head. "I was wrong. I didn't expect him to come back to you. That means he needs you. And that means he loves you."

-What is happening right now-

"So, what are you doing here?" I asked him. Yoseob looked at me. "I-I-I'm sorry." He said. I looked down again. "I'm sorry for what I did to you. It wasn't fair. I broke your heart. I chose.. wrong. I missed you all the time. I was confused, I didn't know what to do. I was afraid, Soo Min. To lose both of you. And I lost both of you. Please forgive me. I'm begging you. Please do. I don't know what to say anymore. You asked me if I loved you. And I am sure I do. I love you. I need you. I want you. Please. Forgive me. I'm nothing without you." Yoseob came closer and took my hand. "Maybe.. someday." I said. Yoseob frowned. "Someday?" "Someday I'll forgive you." I said. "Not today..." Yoseob broke off. "So that means I should leave now." Yoseob turned around. "Kidding." I winked. Yoseob smiled and tried to kiss me. "Hush hush.. not so quickly!" I grinned. "You can kiss me... er... tomorrow night! Not now.. This is not the right moment!" I chuckled. Yoseob pouted. "Ya.... Don't play with me... Tomorrow night.. the gala... AH~ you go with me right..?" Yoseob smiled. "Yes.. Uh! Wait! I.. Yoseob.. Gikwang and I were going.. actually.." I bit my lip. Damn. "No, no problem. Gikwang already knows.. about us... He doesn't mind." He said. "You sure?" Yoseob nodded. "Perfectly sure! See ya tomorrow night!" Yoseob tried to kiss me but I pushed him away. "Ya! Don't cheat! Tomorrow night!" I laughed.

-The night of the gala-

Yoseob POV

"Annyeonghaseyo! Here is your live reporter, Kim Chung Hee! I am reporting live tonight, the K-Idol Gala tonight! Loads of idols are here right now, looking all fashionable and glamourous! Also, the Queen and the King of tonight will be chosen! There are rumours that SNSDs Jessica will be the Queen! But, we need to wait till the moment of then!" The reporter said in front of the camera. I walked past him. I grinned. I could imagine fans watching this.. Soo Min didn't want me to pick her up. She told me I should wait for her at the gala itself. The reporter noticed me. "Yoseob-ssi!" He said and grabbed my shoulder. I bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo." I said. "You look awesome! Classy smoking, it is!" The reporter smiled at me. "Kamshamnida!" I smiled. "You looked forward to the gala?" I nodded. "It's a honour to be here!" "With who did you come here?" I smiled forced. Oh. That question. I couldn't avoid it. Since the article leaked about me and Soo Min, I didn't want to talk about it a lot. "With Soo Min. I'm waiting for her here." The reporter coughed. "Ah, yes! Where is she?" "I'm waiting here~" I said. The reporter nodded. "So.. that article about your affair.. that was true~" I shook my head. "It isn't an affair. It is a relationship. She is my girlfriend. Affair sounds so... fake." I said. "What about Jiyeon?" "We broke up." I briefly said. "Okay.. Well, nice to have spoken to you, Yoseob-ssi. Have a wonderful night!" He said and I walked away. Then I saw Soo Min coming. I dropped my jaw. She was wearing a gorgeous dress.

pinkvanillabean:  this is gorgeous 

Soo Min waved at me. I rushed towards her. "You look like.. a princess." I said. "Breathtaking." I said. Soo Min grinned. "Thank you. You look handsome too." I saw Gikwang arriving. He was linking arms with a beautiful girl. She had blond hair and was wearing a blue dress with sparkles on top. "This is Rebecca." He smiled. "Hello," She said shyly. Her voice was soft and gentle. "Annyeong~ Nice to meet you." I said. The guys joined us. Doojoon was with Seo Yun. She smiled at Soo Min. I didn't know what was going on, but it was probably something under friends. "Let's go.." Hyunseung said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, ladies and gentlemen!" The host said. "Have a great night, already! We will be picking people to sing a few songs, and afterwards, we will pick the Queen and King of the night. They will sing Love Day together. But first, have fun dancing!" Love Day? I smiled. I took Soo Min in my arms and held her closely to me. "I have no words.. You are so beautiful.. My eyes are bleeding.. I love you.." I whispered in her ear. "I love you too." Soo Min gently said and kissed neck. I led her to the dancefloor, and the only thing I saw was Soo Min. I looked into those gorgeous eyes and I didn't see anyone else anymore. It felt like we were alone here. I smiled. I made the best choice ever. This girl, who I love so bad, loves me back. There was nothing to ruin this moment anymore. No one will steal this memory from me anymore. Soo Min pulled me tight towards her, and put her head on my shoulder. I smelled her hair. She smelled sweet, like flowers. 

"Okay! Lovely dancing I see from here! Okay.. I'm going to pick someone~ Ah! SHINee! Come! You will sing.. Gee!" The boys started laughing. "Come on! Sing this!" SHINee came on stage grinning. "Yes! The point of this is laughing!" The host smiled widely. SHINee started performing. Soo Min laughed. "Woa! They do sing good!" She said into my ear. I nodded. SHINee went off stage. "Okay~ We have Troublemaker now! No, no.. Not Hyuna and Hyunseung will be singing this! No, no! What about: Doojoon! Aaaaand... Seo Yun? Well, you guys came together tonight, right?" Seo Yun's eyes widened. I started to laugh. "Wahahaha~ Seo Yun! GO GO GO!" Soo Min started yelling. I smiled. 

Soo Min POV

After all the performances, we had another round of dancing, but then.. finally the picking of Queen and King. I was quite nervous. I didn't reckon to be Queen. Yoseob maybe could be King. I couldn't be Queen, I wasn't really famous yet and Jessica had more chance to win it. Yoseob put his arm around me. The host took his microphone. "Okay!!!! We will be announcing tonight's Queen aaaand King!" The host put out his speech card. "The Queen... candidates areeee: SNSDs Jessica Jung!" Jessica came up stage. I sighed. Okay, I know really knew she was going to be the queen. "Next to be a possible winner: 2NE1's Park Bom!" Bom could become queen too... "And last: GIRLS 4RCE's Lee Soo Min!" My jaw dropped. What? Joke? I stepped forward. "Now: candidates for King! We have: Big Bang's Kwon Jiyong! Next: EXO K's Kai! And: B2ST's Yang Yoseob!" So. It could be possible. That Yoseob and I would be King and Queen.. "Okay~ I'll just say it quickly right away now! It's: Soo Min and Yoseob!" OMO. Was this real. I smiled. Two girls came up, one put a crown on my head, the other one put it on Yoseob's head. "You guys will be singing Love Day now!" "But.. I don't know the lyrics!" I said. The host smiled. "Don't worry. The lyrics will be on screen." A microphone was pushed into my hands. I looked into the audience. I froze. I spotted Jiyeon. She saw me too. She smiled at me and winked. Jiyeong wasn't angry? I felt better. The music started and the spots were on Yoseob and me.

I’m very curious, I’m curious about everything

Why can’t I go to sleep and can only see your face?
I’m curious too, I’m curious about this heart
Why is it that when I see you, laughter comes out first?

When my friends are together and they mention you
Why do I get so excited and want to hear more?
If only you are there, I become someone else
And I make random, awkward jokes

Honestly, this feeling is so strange
Is this what it feels like to be on top of a cloud?
Is it like this, are we like this?
If you feel the same way, have we already started?

* I like you very very much
I think I came to love you
I want to say the same thing
But is it okay if I do that? Should I wait a bit more?

** I also like you very very much
Honestly, this is the first time I’m feeling like this
I will wait more (will you wait more)
I will be here (will you be here)
We are already feeling the same way

What do you like about me? That’s what I’m curious about
Since when did I live in your heart?
I’m curious too, I’m curious about your heart
Whether you really like me and not hate me?

There are so many pretty girls
So is it true that you really only see me?
Many handsome guys (who?) are by your side (where?)
So how are you coming to me girl

Honestly, I keep imagining us
This kind of feeling is so suspicious
Underneath the same sky (underneath the same sky)
We’re thinking the same thoughts
I think we can say the same things too

* repeat

** repeat

Who likes who more? Do I like you more?
That’s not important to me
If I extend my hand, will you never let go?
I won’t let go of your hand forever

I like you very very much
Honestly, I already love you
I can say the same thing but
Why do I keep shaking, why am I keep hesitating?

No I love you, you
Now I will tell you everything of my heart
Will you believe in me (I’ll believe in you)
In my love (in this love)
Let’s walk together side by side
The two of us

Yoseob took me in his arms and kissed me. "Saranghaeyo."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END

I want to thank all my subscribers for commenting and being supportive throughout my story.

I want to thank everybody for inspiration, and I loved to write this story.

I'll miss it soooooo baaaad to write about Soo Min and Yoseob.

I won't be making another part of this story.

I hope you understand that.

I felt that this was the end of YoSoo's story.

Whatever is going to happen next, that is your imagination ;)

Thank you so much.

-YoseobsAngel

 

If you have got questions about any character in this story, what will happen next, please comment below. I will put my answers down here, in three days. In three days, you can ask me questions, so I will answer you and put it here for other subscribers. If you want to know when I put up my new story, please let me know, and I will let you know. 

What I want you to put in your question:

-Your question

-About which character (duhh XD)

-And your feedback about my story

BYEEEEE :">

 

 

KpopSweety

-Memories~ *Sniff*

The part Where's Yoseob said “I'll Be Waiting” i Quickly Responded “I'm Waiting You (You)” Lmao, Why was Jiyeon Smiling? o.O, My Imagination?! I Can't Imagine Normal things so Sadly i can't Carry this on in my head XD, I'LL ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS STORY AND LOVE IT, LOVE YA FOR MAKING THIS~ <3 ^^ Annyeong~

Jiyeon smiled to show Soo Min she wasn't angry with her though and she is fine with it. Jiyeon accepted the fact he chose for her. She's still mad with Yoseob because he lied to her, but she'll never speak to him again although they sometimes do meet. And thank you very much >3< Your comments made my days :)-YoseobsAngel

foreverbeastfans123

awesomeee!!!! really~~ :)

i love this fanfic...
plsss make a sequel... ^_^

 

No sequel dear.. Thank you, I really loved your comments ! :D -YoseobsAngel

 

 

IRONY

This fanfiction is similar to some songs.. like That XX and Say No *Take Care Of Your Girlfriend* (I found about the last one because of KpopSweety hahaha)

 

Maybe check out my new story~? ^^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/303894/i-fell-for-a-player-2ne1-bigbang-gdragon-highschool-romance