08

You Are... My Savior

 

8 - Breaking Promise


 

My POV.

 

            I walked through the alley, to a place that not really strange for me. I came here often, but never came here again after the incident a year ago. I took a deep breath and entered a big pub in front of me. I took my hand phone and called the owner of this pub.

 

            “Hello?”

            “Mr. Jung, I just arrived here. What I suppose to do?”

            “Oh, Miyeon-ssi. Just go upstairs. I need to see you first.” He said. I put back my phone to the bag and went upstairs. I knocked the door and heard someone said ‘come in’ and opened the door.

            “It’s been a long time, Miyeon-ssi,” He said behind his desk. I nodded and walked closer to him. “What make you decide to comeback here?”

            “I need money. So I can back going to school.” I said.

            “I can lend you money if you want.” He said and opened his drawer. He took his money that he kept there and put it on the table.

            “No, I mean, thank you Mr. Jung. But I want to take a job here. Not to borrow some money from you.” I tried to smile. He glanced at his wristwatch and took his jacket.

            “But, did you remember what happened to you last year? People mistaken you being a some kind of ert around here…”

            “I do remember that, Mr. But I think it won’t happen again.” I said, doubt with my own words.

            “Okay. But I won’t around here this time. Just be careful okay? You can start now.”

            “Thank you, Mr. Jung. I owed you so much.” I said and left his office hurriedly. I went to employee’s office and changed my clothes. I put my bag and turned off my phone. I started to cleaned the customers table, served order from customers, and gave the bills to them. At first worked here, I hate the smell from alcohol. But now it didn’t distract me so much.

            I just don’t realized that something bad came to me.

            Not as fast as I thought.

 

Baekhyun’s POV.

 

            I read the books that I bought yesterday because we didn’t have schedule until tomorrow  and I prefer stayed at the dorm than went to public place like Sehun and Kai did. They really love to shopping around, but they have to ran to a place from another place because a lot fan girls out there stalking them. And now I thought about Miyeon. She didn’t call me or text me after I said that she always thought everybody that wanted to help her is pity her. Maybe it sound too harsh but she should know that I’m sincere to help her if she want. I felt guilty when I saw her cried again, but I hope she listened to my advice…

 

            “Hyung! You just stared at that page from an hour already. What are you thinking man?” Kyungsoo came and sat beside me. He brought some chocolate chips in his hands.

            “Ah. Aniya. Just thinking about…”

            “Miyeon! Am I right?” Chanyeol shouted from the kitchen.

            “Shut up, Chanyeol.”

            “Aigoo, uri Baekhyunnie. You mumbled her name last night you know.” He gave me a big derp grin. Kyungsoo looked at me with disbelief. “Really?” he said and his eyes widened.

            “No. I’m not.” I said and back to read my book.

            “Aye~ After yelped like a puppy, you said ‘Miyeon-ah.. Miyeon-ah..’. And after that you went to your dreamland. Tsk.” He mimicked me with his low voice. Kyungsoo took my book from my lap and throw it to the table.

            “Really? Hyung! You two look match to each other!” he said happily. I sighed.

            “You know, go chase her before someone do and you will regret it almost of your lifetime.” Suho hyung said from the back. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo nodded their head, agreed their leader. I rolled my eyes and left them. I went to my room and took my phone. I searched her name in contact book and called her.

            “The number you’re calling is out of service, please try again in a few minutes.” I glanced at my phone. Why she turned off her phone? Maybe she already went to sleep, I thought and then lie down on my bed. Yeah, maybe she too tired and went sleep early.

 

My POV.

 

            I woke up and saw the clock, 10.56 a.m. I yawned and rubbed my eyes, I went back home at 3 a.m. today, that’s why I woke up so late. I get up and went to kitchen. I opened the refrigerator and took milk bottle and drank it. I heard my phone rang and I searched in my bag. I glanced and saw Baekhyun’s name there and hurriedly answered it.

            “Yobseyo?”

            “Miyeon-ah. I called you a few times before, why don’t pick it up?” he said with worries. I smiled slightly because when I heard his voice it made me felt peaceful. But I’m still mad at him because yesterday so I answered him with flat tone.

            “I just woke up, I slept late yesterday.”

            “Is it? Miyeon-ah, I’m really sorry about yesterday, okay? I think I crossed the line.” He said with a deep tone. I can felt my heart beat faster.

            “It’s okay, Baek.”

            “Thank you. Anyway, have found any job that suitable for you?” he asked happily. I gulped.

            “Mmm, not yet. Still looking for it. I hope as soon as possible.”

            “Good to hear then. Fighting! I gotta go. Annyeong!”

 

            I sat in the couch. I didn’t want Baekhyun felt disappointed so I lied to him. I know he worried me but I’ll make sure to be careful. There’s a feel where I don’t want Baekhyun angry to me, but I want to back school and reached my dream like he said, with my own way.

 

Suho’s POV.

 

            I walked in the sidewalk with Sehun, went back to dorm after came to the office. Lee Soo Man Songsaengnim just told me that EXO will make a comeback in the end of year. He discussed a lot thing that we have to prepare. So our schedule won’t really busy as usual, but we have to came to office for dance practicing and recording album. We have to wait EXO-M back from China first before started it all. I walked quickly with Sehun, we lowered our caps so people won’t recognized us. Kyungsoo told us to went back home early because he already prepared dinner and waited us.

            “Hyung, isn’t it Miyeon-ssi?” he pointed to a girl that walked closer to us. I looked at her and nodded to Sehun. “Yes it is her. What is she doing here?” I saw her walked and went in into a big pub in this alley.

            “Mwo? What is she doing in the pub?” Sehun asked me. I wondered it too.

            “I don’t know. Let’s just ask Baekhyun about that later.” I said. We reached dorm and went straight to dining room. I washed my hand and took place between Baekhyun and Chanyeol. I told them about what Lee Soo Man told me and started to eat.

            “By the way, Baekhyun, Miyeon told us that she went work in a Magazine right?” I asked him. He nodded and looked at me.

            “Yes, but she was fired. But she told me she looking for job again. Why?” he narrowed his eyebrows.

            “Hyung! She must be worked there!” Sehun said pointed his chopsticks at me.

            “Shh. Put down your chopsticks,” I said at him. Baekhyun still curious with what we talked about, asked to me impatiently. “What did you say?”

            “Call her, Baekhyun. We don’t want any misunderstands happened again.” I told him, remembered when our first time met Miyeon.

            “I can’t. She turned off her phone at night since yesterday. I think she is too tired or…” he stopped his words like realized something wrong. He looked at me again. “Where did you see her?”

            “I saw her entered a big pub, Baek.” I sighed.

            “Where?” he said and clenched his hands. I told him a big pub that not too far from our office, and after that he rushed and went out from dorm.

            We back ate our leftovers quietly.

            Love is blind.

 


chapter 8 is up..

next drama is coming~ it will be more complicated than this.. aaah feel so good. dont forget Comment and Subscribe! Bye xD -Dinchoon