05

You Are... My Savior

 

5 – My conditions


 

Baekhyun's POV.

 

          I still mad with my members, so I became really quiet. This wasn't my behavior, I always singing, playing around with maknaes, or quarrel with Chanyeol. But still, I want they know that I'm serious. 

          "Your breakfast," Kyungsoo put a plate in front of me, with an egg and bread on it. He sat beside me, eating his own breakfast quietly. 

          "Thanks." I said and eat. Kyungsoo looked at me. Blinked. "What?" I asked at him.

          "You know, that is your first word after you yelled at Suho hyung that night, are you still mad?" he asked back.

          "Mmm. But you do know I can't really mad at you guys. But I'm serious." 

          "Yeah, I know it Hyung. Sorry." he mumbled, back to eat his breakfast. I finished my breakfast and put the plate in the dishwasher. I went to bathroom, we didn't have any schedules today so I think I can go outside, look for some fresh air. Or maybe I can go to Miyeon's apartement, for apologizing about what happened yesterday... I changed my clothes with the fresh one when I heard noise from outside. I heard a girl's voice, yelling. I rushed and went outside, saw Chanyeol with a girl. She was Miyeon.

          "Chanyeol? What's wrong?" I asked at him. I didn't understand. Yesterday he was accusing her that she was one of my sasaeng fans and now he brought her to our dorm. Miyeon was standing beside him, with dirty clothes. 

          "It hurts you know!" Chanyeol said at her. She glanced him back.

          "Then why you brought me here?"

          "I just want to apologize okay? Why can't you calming down yourself?" Chanyeol rubbed the scratch in his hand and fixing his hair that all mess. I saw Miyeon gasped and her face was paled. "I'll go." she said, mumbled. She left our dorm. Not again, I thought. I ran towards her and catch her, grab her wrist.

          "Let me go..." she said trembled. She held her tears, I know it.

          "No, I won't let you go. Not like this." I hugged her and let her crying on my chest. I just want to calmed her down. I didn't know what happened with her family, or her past, but I know, she needs somebody to help her, to comfort her. It feels so right when I hug her. I don't know why.

          "Shh... Don't cry, okay? I can do anything. For you." I patted her head.

          She nodded.

 

My POV.

 

          Warm. It feels warm. He hugged me and I let him. I'm tired. Tired for being another person. I can't do this anymore, I can't handle it myself. I let my tears down, soaking his shirt.

          "Shh... Don't cry, okay? I can do anything. For you." he said softly and patting my head. I nodded, still crying on his chest. I can felt his heartbeat, constant. I've broke my own defenses. He caressed my tears away from my cheeks with his fingers. Really, he has a beautiful fingers.

          "Come on, let's go inside. I'm sure they want to say something to you," he pulled me and I didn't try to get away from him. We went to his dorm and I saw the rest member sat in the couch, like discussing something. They looked up when they realized I was there, they smiled at me. Not like when they saw me at the first time in my house. They stand up and bowed at me.

          "Hello! We are EXO-K! Nice to meet you!" they said. I chuckled a little and wiped my tears away with my back hand.

          "Look! She was smiled! Who said she can't smile?" the one who has the darkest skin, said to the other.

          "Shut up, Jongin," said another one. "Hello, Miyeon-ssi. I'm really sorry about what happened when we came to your house, we accused you for nothing, we even didn't have any evidence that you're a sasaeng, we are really sorry and apologize," He bowed. "Let me introduce myself, my name is Junmyeon. But you can call me Suho, it's easier." he smiled widely.

          "My name is Park Chanyeol! And I'm sorry about your blouse too." he pointed at my dirty blouse. And I'm forget about it. 

          "My name is D.O, just call me Kyungsoo. I felt more comfortable with that. I'm the role of mom here." He bowed at me, clapping his hands.

          "I'm Kai, Jongin, whatever you want." He was very tan than the other. But he looks very y.

          "Sehun. Oh Sehun. Nice to meet you," he his lips, and he has the fairest skin. I nodded at them. "I'm Park Miyeon," I bowed, "And apology accepted?" I said with a little smile and looking at Baekhyun. He narrowed his eyebrows at me.

          "What? Should I introducing myself when you already know my name?" he said, teased me. I shook my head.

          "Yah, greasy bacon. You should stop it. You must say at least, thank you because she saving you that night." Suho patted his back. Baekhyun pouted. He do really like a 5 years old child when pouting like that.

          "Yeah, I'm totally forgot about it... But thank you. You watch the entire scene when the robbers hit me right?" I nodded.

          "What were you doing that night? I'm pretty sure it was already late for a girl like you." said Kyungsoo, everybody look at him and nodded. Agreeing his question. I gulped, remembered about that night. The night when I wanted to gave up everything, when I hope I was going to drown in the river and no one will save me.

          "Hey? Are you okay?" Baekhyun woke me up from my daydream. I gasped a little.

          "Oh, I was... I was over work that night, so..."

          "Okay, it's okay if you didn't want to tell us about it. We can wait, until you ready, okay? Now Let's change the topic." Suho take over the conversation. "Let us know you better, when were you born?"

          "1994. Mid-year." 

          "And you have work?" I nodded again. "What kind of work?"

          "I work in a magazine, sometime I make some articles, but sometimes I can be a courier. It's because I'm still underage, but this work is the only one that can gave me... a much money without any specific rules. They gave a lot bonuses when I must to take over work."

          "But you're still 19 right? Where is your parents?" Chanyeol asked me, curious. I sighed. "They died, 5 years ago. I have grandpa before, but he died 3 months ago because a cancer, leave me all alone. I have no siblings or family-related, the one that I close was Yoohwan, he is my neighbour."

         The room became silent, everybody drowned in their own thoughts. Then I heard Kyungsoo’s voice from behind, breaking the silence.

         “Brunch! Anyone?”

 

Baekhyun’s POV.

 

         I leaned back in the couch, thinking about Miyeon’s last word when I drove her home.

         “I… don’t like when people think I can’t do this and they pity me because my conditions... I hope you know that..,” she smiled at me. “Thank you, Baekhyun.” She said before close the door.

         “Miyeon-ah,” I called her.

         “Yes?” she popped her head out.

         “Just… call me when you need a help okay?” she nodded and smiled, then closed the door.

         “You know, she looks more beautiful when she smile. Not being a cold person like before. She always tried to ignoring me. And look at this!” Chanyeol pointed at his arms. A lot scratch there, probably Miyeon scratching him because she was mad at him.

         “You deserve it.” I grinned at him. He nodded. “Yeah, I was accusing her without thinking before. Then it’s okay.” Suddenly Suho Hyung patted me in the back. “You really think about her, huh?”

         “What? Aish, hyung. Don’t think like that.”

         “You don’t believe love at the first sight?” he sat beside me. I narrowed my eyebrows.

         “I… I don’t know. I just like how she smiles at me.” What, Baekhyun? Since when did you become like this? Suho hyung chuckled when he hearing my response and leave me in the living room alone.

Am I falling in love?

 


fast make up with EXO members yeay, sorry if it was short! lol Baekhyun is in love~ I think it will be fast, but there's still a lot drama! xD

I'll make 2/3 more dramas then finished this story, but I don't know how many chapter I'll post ^^

Don't forget to leave Comment and Subscribe! thank you, I really appreciate it. ily <3

and sorry again for grammar mistakes.. I'm lazy~~~~~

-dinchoon