13

You Are... My Savior

 

13 – Confess


 

 

My POV.

 

           I woke up in the morning and realized I was in my room, still used my yesterday clothes. I got up and felt dizzy, but I managed to walk to the kitchen, looking for some water because my throat felt sore. I knitted my brows when I heard someone from the kitchen, sang a song. Am I dreaming? Why I hear Baekhyun’s voice in my own apartment?

            “Oh, you woke up already. Come here, I already prepared porridge for you.” He stopped singing as he approached me and leading me to the dining table. I was remaining silent, still couldn’t get what was happened. He served a bowl of porridge in front of me, and pouring the honey water to the cup. I cleared my throat, tried to speak.

            “What’s this? What are you doing in my apartment so early?” I asked him. He took a sit beside me.

            “You… You don’t remember anything?” he asked back. I tried to remember but it just makes my head hurt. I just shook my head. But I saw he looks upset with my answer.

            “So do you mind to tell me what was happened?”

            “Uhm… yea, you drunk last night. I came here after you left our dorm.”

            Dorm… I slightly remembered why I drank beer last night. I was very sad because Baekhyun brought Hareum to the dorm to eat together in EXO’s dorm. I left their dorm and texted Kyungsoo before that. Then I drank all beer that I have in the refrigerator and sleep. I was dreaming about Baekhyun, I asked him–

            “Wait– Did I do something strange last night?” I suddenly asked him. He was a bit surprised and looked at me, “Do you remember?”

            I groaned, “No. I just remembered that I dreamt about you.”

            “Yeah, you told me that you’re dreaming.”

            “So I wasn’t dreaming?”

            He shook his head slowly, but he tried to give me his smile. “You want me feeding you?” he took the bowl away from me and started to feeds me. “Say aaaah.” I didn’t open my mouth but just stared at him. He stopped and put down the spoon.

            “Baek, if I said something that hurting you, don’t mind it. It’s all out of my mind.” I told him sincerely.

            “I know,” he chuckled, but I know something was wrong with him. I can’t remember anything what I said to him. He sighed then looked at me deeply. I don’t know but I felt hurt when I saw his face like that. Just like lost his passion…

            “Miyeon-ah, can I ask you a favor?” he my cheek with his thumb.

            “What?”

            “I… ah, promise me that you won’t go anywhere.”

            “What? I’m not going anywhere.”

            He took a deep breath, “Just promise me.” I don’t really understand what he was saying, but I nodded and he smiled widely. He took his cell phone from his pocket, then he put it back to his pocket.

            “I guess I have to go, I have to recording new album today.”

            “Oh… okay.”

            “Eat well. Don’t drink too much.” He said. He kissed my forehead and I was frozen in my place. I touched my forehead as I heard door closed. I felt like my heart skipped a beat.

            Oh… I thought it’s too late. I already fall in love with him.

 

Baekhyun’s POV.

 

            I sat in my seat, looking out from the car window. We are on the way to the recording studio. Today is the last day for recording our new album, but I can’t stop thinking about Miyeon’s word. It’s like echoed in my head.

            “Because you’re an idol. You shouldn’t be right here with me. I’m nobody. We’re living in different life.”

            I sighed and biting my nails, I often did this when I’m getting nervous, I–

            “Hyung, why did you leave Hareum yesterday? You know, she asked us where are you going, she was mad when she knows you went to Miyeon’s place. She asked us about Miyeon too.” Said Jongin from the back. “Yeah, after that she leaves us peacefully, with mad written all over her face.” Added Sehun.

            “Because I want to chase Miyeon. Besides, I don’t have any relationship with Hareum, too.”

            “Then why you brought her along?”

            “Because she was forcing me.” I sighed.

            I hope Hareum understands now. I don’t belong to her again. I’m Miyeon’s, even though it’s not official yet, but it will. Soon.

 

My POV.

 

            I locked my apartment door as I walked to the bus stop near my apartment. It’s windy and cool outside. I tightened my scarf and walk slowly, as I approached to the bus stop. I sat immediately and waiting for the bus.

            “Hi, Miyeon. Long time no see.”

            I furrowed my brows and turned my face into the one who was greeting me.

            “Are you playing a hide and seek with me?” she said as she took off her sunglass, I gasped a little.

            “Why? Surprised enough?” her cold tone was enough to break my mental down.

            “After I fired you from my office, now you’re trying to seduce my boyfriend? Ah, I know. You want his money. Right?”

            “I’m not seducing-“ I was going to explain but I got one slap in my cheek. It feels burned. No one was there, but a lot people passing by and saw that. I gritted my teeth, holding back my tears.

            “I came to give you a warning. Step back, or your life… starting rotten in the hell.” She said and wore her sunglass back. “There your bus, have a nice day.” After that, she left me.

            I didn’t move an inch. I frozen in my place, still tried hardly to hold my tears.

            “Miss, are you going or not?” the driver asked me from his place. I shook my head and the door closed. At that time my phone was ringing, I saw a new message.

            You are going to arrive here at 10, right? I’ll wait in the bus stop.

            I started to write a message and click the send button.

            I think I will arrive late. I missed the bus.

            A new message arrived again.

            Really? But you said you’re going earlier. Something wrong?

            I’m okay. Just wait me inside. I’ll take the next bus.

            You know, I don’t eat breakfast so I can taste your kimbap ㅠㅠpalli!

            I sighed and put my phone to the pocket. I saw the bus coming and I stepped in.

 

----

 

            I get off from the bus and standing in the bus stop blankly. I was still thinking about Hareum’s warning when someone took my bag away from me, but I snapped back to reality and hurriedly moved my hand away.

            “Yah. You’re surprised me. Let me help you.” He pouted and tried to take away the bag again. I gave up and gave the bag to him. I sneezed as I tried to rub my own hand to chase the cold away. Suddenly he reached my hand and put my hand and his together in his coat’s pocket. I stared at him blankly.

            “You’re so slow. Did you know how long I’ve been waiting here?” he pouted again but chuckled after that. I still remained in silent, so he was waiting me? He didn’t go in like I said?

            “Let’s go. It’s really cold right?” he smiled at me and I nodded. I stared at my right hand, intertwined with Baekhyun’s hand. We walked quickly entered the building as I stared at his face. He looks so bright today. Well, I don’t think I should ruin this time. He turned his face and looked at me. Our face was really close, I can felt his breath on my face, even I can smell his body cologne from my place.

            “Why you stared at me like that?”

            I blinked my eyes, “Umm, nothing.” I answered as I felt my cheeks burned. He laughed. “You’re so easy to read.”

            “What do you mean?”

            “A while ago, you seems… tired maybe? And later your cheeks reddened. It means you’re embarrassed.”

            “No, I’m not.” I said and rolled my eyes. He stopped suddenly and looked at me. “Really?” he asked me as he walked and our faces were very close. I pushed his shoulder so he can’t move closer.

            “Yah! Stop teasing me!” I screamed. But then his smile slowly disappeared from his face. He insisted to move closer to me. He my lips with his forefinger.

            “Miyeon, did something happen to you? What’s with this bruise on your lips?”

            I stepped back giving our body a distance. I rubbed my lips and smiled at him awkwardly. “Eh… nothing. It’s nothing Baek.” He frowned at my fail lie.

            “Miyeon, tell me the truth. I told you I’ll help you.”

            “But it’s nothing. I’m telling you.” I stayed calm. I won’t tell him about Hareum. Not this time.

            “You’re lying to me.”

            “But why should I tell you? It’s my privacy anyway. I never ask you to repay what I have already done to you. I just save you on that freaking night and now? You paid my school, my bills, and treating me like a princess!” I mad at him. He stayed silent.

            “I don’t deserve anything from you. That’s all. I’m leaving.” I continued. Actually, my heart feels so heavy. I even can’t take a breath easily. Whenever I tried to take a breath, my heart feels hurt. My eyes getting teary and I tried to not blink or I will cry in front of him. I turned my feet heading to the door, and at that time, he grabbed my arm harshly to turn back at him.

            And just like that, he crashed his lips onto mine. He kissed my lips as my tears fell down on my cheeks.

            “I’m telling you now that I love you.”


Guys, sorry. i suffered into writers block. LOL. hope you enjoy this failed chapter *again* sigh don't forget to subscribe and comment! -dinchoon