01

You Are... My Savior

1 - Who?


My POV.         

          I moved my work papers to drawer, glanced at clock in my desk. It's 10.47 p.m. already and I'm still tidying up my work. I took my handbag and went out from my office. I walked through sidewalk, while looking at the sky. Dark. I can't see any stars up there. Then I felt splash of water on my face. It's Raining. I ran to a convenience store, not far from where I stood now.

 

          I pushed the door and make the bell rings. 

 

          "Hello! Oh, it's you, Miyeon-ah! Working overtime again?" said Yoohwan behind his cashier desk. I nodded and went to him.

          "Give me some pain relievers, Yoohwan." I said, dropped my handbag in cashier desk and looking for my wallet. 

          "Here," he said. He gave me a pill and drink. I took it all and gulp the pill with some water. "Thank you," I said to him with slight smile. Yoohwan was my neighbour and he is very kind to me. He always cheered me up and makes me feel better. But.. not today.

          "Miyeon-ah." Yoohwan said, woke me from my deep-thought. "Uhm, yeah?"

          "I think you should take a rest. Look, you have a dark circles on your eyes. It's scary me." he told with sincerity. I sighed. "Of course I will." I put money for the pill and water in his desk. He took it and put it in cash drawer. 

          "You don't bring umbrella, is it?" then Yoohwan went to his office inside and brought an umbrella with him when back. "Here, use it and go home." he handed me his umbrella. "Thank you, again. I'll go now. Annyeong." I went out from the store and saw him waved to me. I walked again, now a little faster. because it's very cold and the rain became heavier. Even though I used umbrella, I thought it was useless. Look! My shoulder already soaked by the raindrops.

 

          I went to Han river instead went back to home. I didn't know why, but I felt so lonely. I didn't want at home right now. I dropped the umbrella, let the rain soaking my whole body. Let my tears fall down with the rain. 

 

          "Umma.. Appa.. Oediseo?"

          "Why you leave me here? Why you make my life miserable?" I look at the river, saw my own reflection. 

          Maybe if I jump from here, I will die and see them... I thought. I closed my eyes. It really hurt inside.. I remember when my senior was yelled at me and made all employee looked at me with pity. I really hate it. But in the other side, I can't do anything because I'm still 19 and I have to keep working so I can fund myself. I have to keep my life, that was my promise with Grandpa when he passed away, leave me all alone.

          I think I already being a good child, I never broke my promises. But let me broke it... tonight. I stepped my foot closer to the the edge of bridge. As I stepped closer, I heard a loud brake from a car behind me and I gasped. The street was very quiet, I didn't see anybody passing. Then I saw a lot people went out from the car, with bat on their hand. Surrounding someone. I ran into an alley, watched all scene that rarely happened in my life. They're robbers! I saw a guy being forced went out from his car. And the robbers smacked him with their bat. I tried to calling police, but then i found my phone was out of battery. The robbers took his car and leave him, unconscious in the sidewalk. 

 

          I went out from my hiding place, after make sure that no one saw me and approach the guy in the sidewalk. He was unconscious, with a lot scars and bleed. I panicked. Then I found his wallet lying beside him and took it. Then I saw a cab coming.

 

         "Ahjussi! Help me!" I said when the cab stopped in front of me.

         "What happen... Oh God." he didn't even try to continue his words, then helped me to brought the guy went into the cab. The cab began running after I told him my address, went to my home. 

         "Lady, what happenned with you both? Who is he? Is he your friend?" he said, looking at me through his rearview mirror. I gulped.

         "I passing the sidewalk when I saw him already unconscious." I lied. Then I remembered I took his wallet and looking for his identity. "And he is..." Finally I found his identity card and read his name under dim light in the road. 

         "My friend... Byun... Baekhyun?"

 

 


 

         Yeay, finally Chapter 1 is up! <3 What do you think? Tell me! xD You know, I'm really sorry if there is A LOT grammar mistakes, this is really my first time writing in English ;__; Baekhyun's POV will be in next chapter! LOL 

Don't forget, comment and subscribe! i love you <3 -dinchoon