Happy Sixth Month Anniversary

My Pet

 

                It’s our anniversary, but we’re not doing anything as promised.  I woke up before him surprisingly and just watched him sleep for about five minutes.  I always thought he looked the most beautiful when he was at such a peaceful state.  Especially when he wasn’t talking like he usually did.  I’ve heard so many odd things it wasn’t even funny.  My favorite was his wet dream, of course, because it’ll be forever recorded on my phone.  I even downloaded it to my computer so that even if I did get a new phone, it’d be with me forever.  I know it sounds creepy, but I don’t know, I thought it was cute.  It made me think of what he said yesterday about me being a prude.  It wasn’t that I was a prude because I think I’m pretty erted when I’m not with him, it was that I don’t like him being erted.  I like a person that doesn’t think about all of the time because my ex-girlfriend did and that relationship didn’t go well.  It’s not that I don’t want to make love to him, but I’m really scared.  What if he cheated on me afterwards?  What if I wasn’t good enough for him?  I thought my ex loved me but she blindsided me so who says that he won’t?  He’s an attractive, young man and he deserves someone better than me, a boring prude who sits behind a cubicle all day.  I wonder what he sees in me besides the fact that I saved his life.  Does he just feel gratitude towards me and that’s why he thinks he loves me?  I sighed and pushed the thoughts aside to admire him more before he woke up.  I propped myself up on my elbow and reached out to touch his smooth, flawless skin.  I honestly never thought someone was so gorgeous until I met him.  His cute, pink lips were parted, silently in each small breath.  I just smiled and put my arm around his chest, and nuzzled my face into his hair to breathe in the familiar scent.  He instinctively snuggled closer.  Unable to hold myself back, I brushed the pesky bangs out of his eyes and kissed his forehead. 

                “Happy six months, Sehunnie.”  I whispered into his ear.

                He didn’t answer me, as expected.  I checked the clock to see that it was only seven on Saturday morning. 

                Bzzt.

                I saw my phone vibrating on the nightstand and unfortunately had to let go of my sleeping beauty to answer it.  It was from Kris.

                From: Kris

Hey so Tao and I are thinking of coming to America in October to visit you guys.  He keeps saying how he misses his gege and wants to see him so is that okay?

                To: Kris

Um, why wouldn’t it be okay?

                From: Kris

Well, we were thinking of staying with you guys.

                To: Kris

So why wouldn’t that not be okay?  You guys can sleep in our bed and we’ll take the couch, there you go.

                From: Kris

What if you guys want alone time?

                I raised an eyebrow at this text.

                To: Kris

Alone time for what?

                From: Kris

Oh God, never mind, I get it now.  You guys don’t have to take the couch, though… we can just take the couch. 

                To: Kris

It’s okay, as long as you don’t have sweaty, messy on my bed because those covers are brand new. 

                He didn’t respond for a couple of minutes after that and I rolled my eyes.  Was it really that hard to give up?  I got bored and changed his contact name.  After about ten minutes of staring at the ceiling, he responded.

                From: Super -Faced Kris

K.

                .

                There’s nothing I hate more than when people use that response.  I glowered at the phone and decided not to reply as if to punish him.  With a huff I plugged my phone into the charger again and burrowed under the covers to go back to sleep.

                When I woke up again, it was to something touching me.  My grogginess made it hard to register what exactly was touching me and where.  My eyes slowly opened into little slits to see that Sehun was on top of me with his lips pressed against mine.  When he saw that I was up, he pulled away.

                “Good morning, sunshine!”  He hugged me around the neck, “Happy sixth month anniversary!”

                “I was up before you, I just went back to sleep.” 

                “Why?”

                “Because I wanted to stay with you, of course.” 

                “Really?”  He hugged me tighter.

                “Yeah, yeah, you can stop choking me now.”  He immediately pulled away, his head hung in embarrassment.

                “Sorry, I was just excited because it’s been half a year since we first confessed to each other.” 

                “I know, and my love for you grows more every day.” 

                “Lulu…”  His cheeks began flushing some shade of pink.

                “It’s true, don’t you love me back?”  I crossed my arms and looked up at him skeptically.

                “Wh- of course I do!  How can you say that?”

                “Well, you didn’t say it as soon as I said it, I was so upset.” 

                “Haha, Mr. Sarcasm, I could smell it from a mile away.”

                “That’s Mr. Lu to you.”

                “Your name is so weird.  Usually in Korea we have three syllables in our name.  Our last name, and then two syllables for our first name.  But you have only two syllables, Lu and Han.”

                “I didn’t name myself, my parents did.”  I just shrugged my shoulders.

                “It’s okay, I think I’ll keep calling you Luhan.”

                “Should I call you Oh Sehun then?”

                “No, that sounds weird too, just call me Sehun.”

                “Fine then.” 

                “So…”

                “Kris and Tao are going to stay with us next month.  They want to visit so I told them they could stay here.”

                “Mm, no biggie!  We’ll give them the bed as long as they don’t do the nasty in there.”

                “I said the same thing!  We just got new covers and it’d if I would have to watch all those stains out.”

                “Right?  We’re so like… in sync.” 

                “That’s good, right?”

                “Of course, I think we have a good relationship.  We haven’t fought in like four months.”

                “You’re right!  I think it’s because that Jimmy kid stopped talking to you.”

                “Who cares?  I don’t need friends, I just need you.” 

                “Yah, of course you have friends.  Jongin and Kyungsoo are your friends, Minseok and Jongdae, too.  And of course Tao and Kris.”

                “Is Kris’s real name, Kris?”

                 “No, it’s Wu Yi Fan but he likes Kris better.  He says it has a ring to it.”

                “Ah, and what’s Tao’s full name?”

                “Huang Zitao.”

                “And Yixing?”

                “Zhang Yixing… why do you care all of a sudden?”

                “I just think it’s funny that their names are all three syllables and yours isn-”

                “Hey you troll!  My name is fabulous and you’re just jealous.”  I sassed, snapping my fingers.

                “I was just kidding, jeez.  Calm your .”

                “I’m not a girl, I don’t have s.”

                “Anyway, let’s get up.  What are we having for breakfast?”

                “Is cereal okay?”

                “Oh, that’s so romantic.”

                “Hey, we’re not doing anything today.”  I pointed out as I climbed out of bed.

                “Fine.”

                I poured some cereal into the porcelain bowls and then added some milk.  I dug into the concoction, enjoying the different textures melding in my mouth.  Sehun just sat there because he liked when his cereal was soggy unlike me.  I think eating soggy crap is gross but he loves it.

                “How can you eat it like that?”  

                “What, mushy?  It just goes down easier, I hardly have to chew.”

                “Aish, such a weird child.”

                “Child?”

                “Sorry, manly man.”  I corrected myself but he wasn’t amused.

                He just devoured his cereal and finished in less than two minutes.  I almost dropped my spoon.

                “Well someone is hungry.”

                “Nah, I’m just really thirsty.”

                “Well, why didn’t you just get some water?”

                He glared at me and then got up to show that we had no cups in the cupboard.  Then, he opened the waterless refrigerator.

                “We don’t have water holders.”

                “I knew we forgot something.  Come on, let’s go get some.”

                “Yeah!  We’re gonna get some!” 

                I rolled my eyes with a chuckle and got ready to go out.

                When we got to the store, Sehun immediately darted to these nice looking cups with sunflowers on them.

                “Can we get these?”  He pleaded and I picked them up to look at the price.

                $10.00? 

                I got out my converter to check the price in the won and decided that it was a good price for a six pack of pretty cups.

                “Okay, that was easy.”  We went up to the cash register and paid.

                “Have a nice day.”  The lady said, smiling at us.

                “Ah, and you too.”  I almost bowed but reminded myself that Americans don’t do that.

                “Are, you guys Korean?”  She asked just as we were turning around to leave.

                “I am.”  Sehun answered.

                “Wait so, you like kpop?” 

                Oh God, I know where this is going.

                “Yeah bu-

                “Omo!  I love you, oppa!  Do you listen to Super Junior?”  She squealed in Korean.  Very badly pronounced, I’d give it a five out of ten.

                “Yes, but we have to leav-

                “Oppa, are you single?”  She was totally checking my boyfriend out.  Her gaze rested a little below the belt and I felt my patience waning.

                “No, he’s not.”  I cut in, getting defensive and stepping in front of him.

                “You guys are gay!?  Oh my God, OTP!  You are now my OTP.  Can I be friends with you?

                “Ah… I don’t understand.  My English is not too goo- oh look it’s SHINee!”  I pointed in a random direction and she was gullible enough to whip around with a goofy grin on her face.

                “Run.”  Sehun nodded and we ran for it.

                When we were back in the safety of our own apartment, I fell to the ground with the cups in hand.

                “That chick was crazy.” 

                “I know, Lulu.  She was like, undressing me with her eyes.”  Sehun shuddered at the memory.

                “Don’t remind me.” 

                For the rest of the day we didn’t really do anything.  We just sat on the couch and watched dramas, as usual.  Today we were watching Playful Kiss.

                “Aish, HaNi is so stupid!  Ugh, so frustrating.  I’m glad you’re smart.  You get like, all A’s in your classes.”  I commented but he shook his head.

                “No, I at math.  I’m getting a B.”

                “Whatever, good enough.  At least you’re not an airhead.”

                “I guess.  Luhan, are you surely sure you don’t want to do anything for our anniversary?”

                “What do you have in mind?”

                “I want to go to an American movie theatre!  That’s something we haven’t done yet!”

                “What is there to see?”

                “Well, let’s go look!”

                “Fine…” 

---------

Author’s Note:

Agh, I’m sooo tired so this is probably awful.  I wasn’t even supposed to make them go out but I didn’t know how to end this chapter so hey, they’re going to the movies again.  This time Kaisoo won’t ruin it.  Anyway… yeah… well… oh and I would like to say sorry to that subscriber I lost.  I know my story is inadequate so therefore you didn’t want to read anymore.  Anyway, I’m also sorry for such a late update.  Things will get more interesting uhuhuhuhuhu.  Well more interesting than this.  Love yahhh. <3