On My Mind

One Day

Chanyeol's P.O.V 

(next day) 

I couldn't stop thinking about her. Since, last night, I couldn't stop thinking about her. I know its only been one day, but I just can't stop thinking about her. How can she affect me like this after just one night? 

Last night was refreshing. It was new. It was perfect. She was perfect. She made me forget about everything for once. And just.....relax and get in the moment. I needed that. And I can't get out that image of her face, with the light hitting her at a perfect angle, and the wind blowing her hair back. She was admiring the rose I gave her. I smile at the memory.

After hanging out with her at the rooftop, I walked her home. At first she resisted at the idea because she didn't wanna be a "burden' to me. Pfft. But I forced her. It was late and dark out, so she shouldn't be walking around alone. Good thing she lived a few blocks away from the concert.

When we got to her place, I didn't wanna let her go. I wanted to spend more time. But it was late. And I remembered that I had practice with the guys today so I had to go too. So we exchanged numbers. I stil didn't want her to go. I'm pretty sure she didn't want me to go either. So in order for me to be satisfied, I kissed her on the cheek. She was surprised. And definitely blushing. It worked. I am her bias after all. 

From then on, I wanted to be with her more. I don't even know her that well, but something just.....happened. When I was with her, I forgot all about Chae Ree, and I was just focused on her. I want to get to know her. I want to be with her. 

"Yah! Park Chanyeol!" 

"What?", I asked, dazed. 

"Pay attention! Your missing the dance steps!", yelled Kai. 

"Yeah, I uh.....sorry...".

"Just focus alright?", demanded Su Ho. I didn't know I was daydreaming. 

I nodded my head. We were practicing "History" for the Music Bank that's coming in two weeks or so. She's really catching me off guard. But its a good thing. 

I frown remembering Chae Ree. I still have a little bit of feelings for her even though we broke up three months ago. I was really in love with her. And to learn that our relationship was a lie hurt like hell. Still, I'm not completely over her. 

I like Jin Hee for sure. I want to get to know her better. I want to spend time with her. But I'm just a little hesitant. I don't wanna get heartbroken again. I don't want to get fooled again. I'm just......scared. 

Finally practice is over. I'm exhausted. But I stil got some stuff to take care off. Ugh. 

"Hey guys. I'll meet you guys back at the dorms. I've got to go take care of some things." 

"Okay. Bye Channie!", yelled Baekhyun. 

"Bye, Yeol.", said Kai. 

"Annyeong hyung!", yelled Se Hun while smiling and waving. 

"Take care okay?", asked Su Ho. I nodded. "I will." 

"Don't be late for dinner!", yelled D.O. 

"Arasso umma.", I replied. 

"Hey!", he yelled. I snickered. He's a nice umma. 

I grabbed my stuff, waved to the guys, and headed out the door. 

>>>fast forward<<< 

I decided to go to the mall on the other side of town where there weren't much people. I believe the fans won't notice me. I wanted to go shopping for some new hats to add to my hat collection. 

So here I am, browsing for some new hats, when all of a sudden from the corner of my eye, I see Chae Ree. 

I panicked. I didn't have time to react. I started looking everywhere for a place to hide. It would only be a matter of seconds until she notices me! 

"Oppa?" 

Great.... 

"Oppa is that you?". 

I slowly turned around and revealed my face to the girl I once loved. 

She smiled. "Oppa! What are you doing here?", Chae Ree asked. 

"Oh....just....shopping for some new hats. What are you doing here?" 

"I wanted to shop for some things too. But you know, I'm kind off hungry. You wanna get something to eat?", she asked. 

Umm......

"Sure."

"Great!", she exclaimed. She took my hand and started dragging me outside of the mall and to the coffee shop. 

What the hell Chanyeol?! Why didn't you say no?? Pabo! 

Chae Ree lead me to a table. "You want coffee Oppa?", she asked. I nodded. "Yeah sure."  "Okay. Sit down and wait here while I go get us some coffee." 

You told me you were hungry. Why are you getting something to drink instead of something to eat? 

In what seemed like a short minute, Chae Ree came back with two steaming cups of coffee. 

"Decaf with vanilla cream right?", she asked. 

Well look at that. She actually remembers. "Yeah. Thanks." 

She took the seat in front of me. It got quiet. This is starting to get awkward. 

Chae Ree fiddled with her hands while I was holding on to my cup tightly, looking everywhere else but at her. I cleared my throat to break the silence. 

Chae Ree spoke up first. "So..uhh.....how are you?....", she asked me. 

Comepletely fine without you. But I can't help that I still have feelings for you. 

"Just fine. You?...", I asked her. 

"Doing okay." She gave me a thumbs up. I nodded then looked down at the floor. 

"I missed you." 

My head shot up. You what? YOU WHAT??!! I gave her a confused look. 

How do you miss me when you were the one who wanted to get away from me?! 

"You what?.....", I asked. Just to make sure I wasn't hearing things. "I miss you Oppa," she repeated. Okay so she really did say it. I continued to stare at her. 

She put her hands around her untouched coffee and looked at it. "I....I uh......I just want you to know that I miss you. I.....I still love you. And I want us to get back together." 

I stared at her in shock and disbelief. My eyes shot open.