Finally

One Day

Chanyeol's P.O.V 

I can't believe it. Did she really just say she wants to get back together?? After she broke up with me?..... Did she finally realize that the guy she left me for wasn't as good as me? I have to admit, I missed her, but she's a bad idea.

".....What?.....", I asked. 

"Chanyeol Oppa.....I want us to get back together. I really miss you.", Chae Ree said. She put on this pleading look on her face. I don't buy it. I stared at her with a blank expression on my face. 

"I know that I cheated on you. I know that I was the one who wanted to call us off. I know I broke your heart. And I'm sorry for that," she continued. 

Sorry doesn't cut it Chae Ree. I thought we were gonna be together longer than I imagined. 

"Oppa....please give me another chance," she begged. 

"I don't think you realize that you hurt me more than you think you did, Chae Ree." 

Silence. 

"You were the one who broke up with me. You were the one who told me that Taemin was better than me. That I never treated you well enough." 

".....Oppa-" 

"Chae Ree I loved you!......and I thought you knew that well enough to love me back. Let alone cheat on me with Taemin!" 

She looked down on her coffee. 

"I know what I did was wrong and I regret-"

"No. Chae Ree. Stop. I'm done with you. I'm done with us. I don't want to get fooled again. You've hurt me enough.", I stood up from my chair. 

 "Goodbye Chae Ree." I turned around and left the coffee shop. 

Jin Hee's P.O.V 

Last night.......was everything a fangirl could ever wish for. A night with their bias. 

It was.....something unexpected.  Definitely. I thought I was going to be there for only a while. But, I ended up being with Chanyeol and spending time with him and getting to know him better than I already do. 

He's such a gentleman. He offered to walk me home. And then after that, he kissed me on the cheek. I almost fainted. Oh dear gosh i almost died. 

I told Ah Ni about my night and we both spazzed about it. Then I heared about her night, and we spazzed even more! Everything went better than we imagined!!! Aaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!~ 

Okay. I have to calm down. I don't wanna pass out. I got some things to do today. But first, I shall get my coffee. I shall celebrate with my favorite! Decaf with vanilla cream. Delicious. 

>>>fast forward<<< 

(in front of the coffee shop) 

I was about to open the door, when I look inside the window for a brief second and see a familiar face. I let go of the door handle and look closer. It's Chanyeol. I smile knowing he's here. And then I wonder what he's doing here. And then I notice that he's here with a girl. And they're conversing over coffee. 

Okay, calm down Jin Hee. Nothing to be worried about. He's just having coffee with a friend. But why do I feel so jealous?

Before I knew it, I ran out of there. I shouldn't be feeling this. I'm not even Chanyeol's girlfriend! Aish pabo.....I'm so stupid for thinking he'd actually wanna be with me. 

>>>fast forward<<< 

Chanyeol's P.O.V 

7:00 pm 

I ran back to the dorm after I left the coffee shop. It was a little far, but I didn't feel like taking the bus. Suprisingly, the guys still haven't came back yet. 

And I still can't belive Chae Ree wanted to get back together. After three months. Did she really think I would take her back....No. I moved on. 

I started thinking about Jin Hee. Even just thinking about her makes me smile. I shouldn't be afraid anymore. I should just tell Jin Hee how I feel. I shouldn't be afraid of starting a relationship again. I will start new. And this time, It will be different. Because its Jin Hee.

>>>fast forward<<< 

I decided to run to her house. I need to tell her I feel. I knock on her door. Why do I feel so nervous? Breathe Chanyeol. 

"Chanyeol?" 

I look up. There's Jin Hee smiling at me. Wow. Even she looks good in a t-shirt and sweatpants. 

"HI!", I say. 

"Hello.....", Jin Hee greeted. I could tell she's a little surprised. 

"I uh....I wanted to tell you something." 

She nodded. "Okay. What is it?" 

I took a deep breath in. 

"Jin Hee, when I first met you, I thought you were just another fan. But then I got to know you a little better and I thought you weren't all that bad to be with. It felt nice to talk to you about things I needed to let out. I like you. A lot. And staying in SM entertainment is the one of the best decisions I ever made because if I didn't, I wouldn't have met you." 

JIn Hee looked at me with wide eyes. 

"Do....do you really mean that?", she asked. 

"Yes. I do. And if you feel the same way for me, I'd like to take you out on a date." 

JIn Hee's P.O.V 

You did not. You did not just ask me out. But you did! Oh my gosh. I never thought it would never happen. I'm dying....help me. 

"Yes. Yes I'll go out with you." 

"Really?...", Chanyeol asked. 

"Yes. I wouldn't turn you down. I've waited long enough for this." 

He smiled. And then he pulled me in for hug. 

(2 months later)

Chanyeol's P.O.V 

"This is a lame movie.", I say. 

"A really lame movie.", Jin Hee agreed. 

 Right now Jin Hee and I are on one of our usual dates. Watching lame movies at her place. I don't care what we do. As long as I'm with her, I'm happy.It's been 2 months since we started dating and I think its safe for me to say that I love her. I really do. I let go of my doubts and just let things fall into place. And I've never been happier. I love JIn Hee. I love seeing her smile. And whenever she pouts, she's so cute! I found out she thinks the same thing about me when I found her EXO scrapbook. She's a die-hard fangirl. Gah~ I just love her. 

"Yah! Stop it! That's enough popcorn!", she yelled. 

 I innocently blink. "But I thought you like popcorn....". I continued to feed her more and more popcorn, not giving her enough time to chew. 

She grabbed a handful of popcorn and shoved it into my mouth. 

"Yah! What was that for?"

"For continuously shoving popcorn in my mouth!" 

I must get her back. I got up and started tickling her to death. 

"Yah! Ch-Chanyeol! Stop it!" 

"Hehehe.....no." I continue to attack her. 

"Come on! Please! I can't take it anymore!" Okay. She's had enough. I let her breathe. 

 I sit back down on the couch. "Have you learned your lesson Jin Hee?", I ask her. 

"Yes, yes. Never mess with Park Chanyeol." Then she did aegyo. "I'm sorry, Oppa." I laugh at her cuteness. Aegyeo never fails making me weak. 

"Jin Hee-ah...~"

"Nae?" 

I wrap my arms around her waist, lean in closer, and look her in the eyes. "I love you." Then I crash my lips to hers. I felt her smile through the kiss. "I love you too Chanyeol."