Meeting

One Day

Jin Hee's P.O.V 

The concert was great! I enjoyed it a lot. But I constantly had to keep Ah Ni from passing out. ._, 

She told me that if she actually got to see Kai in person, she'd hyperventilate then die. I never thought she actually would! 

And now its time to go backstage and meet EXO-K. Oh my gosh the anticipation! I hope Ah Ni doesn't do anything weird..... 

>>>fast forward<<<

"Are you two Gu Jin Hee and Jung Ah Ni?", the bodyguard asked. 

"N-nae.....", I said nervously. 

"Great. Ready to meet exo? Follow me please." 

Ah Ni and I looked at each other before following the big tall guy in black. He looked intimidating. 

Ah Ni was already starting to spazz. I was too, but not as much as her. She was jumping up and down. Inside, I was a nervous wreck. 

"Oh my gosh Jin Hee!!!", yelled Ah Ni. 

"Calm down will you?! You can't be acting like this when we meet them!," I scolded. 

She relaxed then took a deep sigh. "Your right......but OH MY GO-", I covered . "I said shut up!". 

She nodded slowly. I straightened myself. "Good."

The bodyguard opened the door for us. 

"Come in, please." 

This is it. This is finally it. I will see Chanyeol. I will finally see Chanyeol. 

"Jin Hee, are you okay?", Ah Ni asked. 

"What?", I snapped back to reality. 

"Its time to go in.....", she said. 

"Huh?... Oh right! Sorry." 

We slowly walked to the door. Palms sweaty. Nervousness taking over my body. 

We stepped through the door and there they were. The six glorious members of EXO-K. 

My mouth gaped open. 

"Annyeonghasaeyo!", Su Ho greeted.

"....An- annyeong.....", I bowed nervously. 

"You two must be the two lucky fans who were invited backstage!". Su Ho had a welcoming and friendly aura to him. I like that. Who am I kidding....I love you leader of EXO-K!!!! 

I smiled. "Yes, we are. It's nice to finally meet you all!", I managed to say. Under all the nervousness and excitement, I was surprised I could talk. 

Ah Ni on the other hand, didn't look too good. Her eyes were wide and she looked like she was about to pass out any moment. I nudged her shoulder. 

Ah Ni immediately snapped back from her thoughts and bowed quickly. "H-hello....I-I'm Ah Ni...." 

"And I'm Jin Hee," I said with a smile. 

Su Ho was shaking our hands while widely smiling at us and continued to welcome us saying its such a wonderful thing to meet two fans of EXO. 

My eyes wandered to where Chanyeol was. Oh my gosh.....he's so tall and handsome and cute and perfect and odfsjngughsdjfnsetseo. Ugh. Park Chanyeol you frustrate me with your perfectness. And why are you over there at the edge of the table stuffing things into your bag and not over here greeting me???? 

"Guys! Introduce yourselves!", Su Ho ordered. 

Everyone immediately stopped what they were doing and ran to the front of the room where we were. They stood together in a straight line. And Chanyeol is soooo tall.........unf. 

Baekhyun introduced himself first. "Annyeong! I'm Baekhyun. Although I'm pretty sure you know that already." He smiled. He has such a nice eye smile..... 

"Hi! I'm Thehun the maknae. Ith nith to meet you!", Se hun introduced. Oh....you maknae. So adorable! I love your lisp dammit!! 

D.O. is next. "Hey. I'm D.O. Nice to meet you." I smiled at him. He's even cuter up close and personal. 

Its Kai's turn. "Hi! I'm Kai the dancing machine." He smiled at us. Then he took notice of Ah Ni and put his eyes on her. He was still widely smiling. 

Ah Ni was staring at him. Dazing into her own little world. They made eye contact. Are you happy Ah Ni? You finally got to meet Kai. And he's staring at you too. Hahaha..... 

"Annyeonghasaeyo. Chanyeol imnida," Chanyeol said then smiled his beautiful smile at us. Oh gosh.....I must stay awake. Must not die.....must not die..... 

"Great! Guys, this Gu Jin Hee and Jung Ah Ni," Su Ho pointed to the two of us. 

"Annyeong!" They all smied and waved. We smiled and waved back. Aigoo.... EXO so adorable! 

Kai started talking to Ah Ni. At first she was startled. But then she became a giggling mess. Hahaha! It's so funny to see her this way. I coudn't help but giggle at her behaviour. 

"Hi." I heard a deep voice say. I looked up. It was Chanyeol. "You're Jin Hee right?", he asked. I gulped. He said my name. He knows my name. Dear gosh.....even cuter and taller when he's right in front of my face. I mentally slapped myself. 

"....n-nae..." 

"It's very nice to meet you! It's always an honor to meet an EXOtic." 

"It's very nice to meet you too, Chanyeol." 

 He laughed."So.....who's your bias Jin Hee?" 

"You....", I replied. 

"Me? Oh that's so sweet. I'm touched." 

I giggled at his reaction. "I like how your always smiling and happy. And I enjoy listening to you rap. I think you're pretty good." 

"Awww really? As a matter of fact, I was about to practice my rapping. Would you care to listen?," he asked. 

Oh my gosh. Did Chanyeol really just invite me to hear him rap? He did! Oh my gosh. Private Channie concert! 

"Of course! I'd love to!," I replied. 

"Great then!". He smiled at me. Wow....I could get lost in his eyes. 

"Hey guys!", Su Ho shouted. "Baekhyun, D.O, Se Hun and I are going out for dinner. You guys wanna come?", he asked us. 

"I'm taking her out for dinner," Kai said, pointing to Ah Ni who was beside him. I gasped. Oh my gosh Kai is taking Ah Ni out. Way to go Ah Ni. I gave her a thumbs up. She couldn't stop smiling. Hahaha! 

"And I'll stay with her here," Chanyeol said. And then he winked at me. I gulped. Chanyeol-ah! Why must you frustrate me with your cuteness?! Ugh!!!

"Ok then!," Su Ho approved. "Have fun you guys! Goodbye!". He waved. 

"Goodbye!", we all shouted together. 

Now the only people left in the practice room were Kai, Ah Ni, Chanyeol and me. Kai walked over to us. "Hey hyung. I'm taking Ah Ni out for dinner. You guys will be okay right?". 

"Oh yeah!", Chanyeol exclaimed, "I can keep Jin Hee company." 

"Good. We'll see you guys later then. It was nice to meet you Jin Hee." Kai shook my hand. 

I bowed. "It was nice to meet you too Kai." And with that Kai and Ah Ni left. 

Chanyeol turned to me. "So.....ready to hear me rap?", he asked. I nodded in response. He smiled. "Good. Just take a seat in one of the chairs over there." 

I slowly sat down in one of the chairs that were facing the mirror wall. 

"I'm going to rap One Day by 1sagain. You know that song?", he asked. 

"Yeah! I love that song," I replied. 

"Then you will enjoy my take of it then." He smiled once more. I smiled back. Channie you never fail to keep me falling for you. 

He turned the stereo on and grabbed the mic. He then started rapping the first verse. 

When he raps, he's so passionate about it. He looks really focused and into the moment. Like he's connecting with the music. I admire that about him. 

I found myself staring intently at his face, memorizing every detail. His hair, his eyes, his lips. All so cute. He's perfect to my eyes. And that deep voice can make me swoon anytime. I can listen to him rap all day. 

Chanyeol's P.O.V 

Okay so I've got a fan. Yay! She seems nice. Doesn't look like a saesang. I hope she's not a saesang. Dear gosh they're so crazy. And I have to admit, she's pretty cute too. Eh, why not keep her around and let her listen to me rap. 

So I rapped One Day by 1sagain for her. When I was rapping, I was thinking about Kim Chae Ree. My ex. We've dated for a long time. Almost a year. And then I found out she cheated on me, so I broke it off with her. Even though we broke up three months ago, It still hurt to think about her. And I loved and trusted her. And what did she do? She betrayed me. I thought she loved me too. But I guess not. 

I noticed Jin Hee was staring intently at me. She was smiling too. Wow....she's got a pretty smile. It seems like she's really enjoying this. 

I noticed all of her features. She's got pretty, long brown wavy hair....and she's got really big brown eyes which I find really adorable. 

I'm amazed at her natural beauty. 

When my rapping came to an end, I kept on staring at her. And I just realized, that I might be falling for her. 

She stood up and clapped really loudly. 

"Yay! Chanyeol, that was great!! I loved it!!", she complimented. 

I smiled at her cute gesture. "You thought it was okay?", I asked. 

"Okay? It was amazing! You're really good!", she said with a smile. 

"Gee. Thank you." 

She continued to smile at me. And then I came up with an idea. 

"Hey, you wanna go up to the rooftop with me? The view is great," I asked her. 

"Of course." She nodded. 

I'm excited to spend more time with her. 

Jin Hee's P.O.V 

Chanyeol is right. The view is great! Although the building isn't very tall, you could still see a good view of Seoul. And it is beautiful. Especially at a clear night like this. 

We walked to the edge where we could get a better view. 

"Wahh~", I exclaimed. "This is beautiful!" 

"You sure are." 

 "What?", I asked surprised. Did he really just say that I'm beautiful? Oh my gosh.... o-o 

He cleared his throat. "N-nothing.....", he said. 

Ohoho Chanyeol. You can't hide from me. I heard what you said. You can't deny it dear. 

I smirked. Hehehe. So cute when he's trying to deny it. 

Then I saw red rose in front of me. "For you," Chanyeol said. Omo omo omo.....he gave me a rose. I'm so surprised and touched. 

I took it from him gently like it was a fragile delicate thing. "Oh my gosh....Thank you Channie." 

I sniffed the rose. It smelled good! 

"So....", I said twirling the rose in my hand. 

"Hmm?....." 

"I've always wondered.....before you debuted, have you ever thought about giving up?" 

"Well.....", he thought for a while. "Yes, I have. In fact, this is where I went when I felt like giving up. I would always come up here after a hard day's work and ask myself 'is it all worth it?'." 

"Well is it?...", I asked him.

"Yes. Now that I've debuted, its so worth it. All those years of training and hard work finally paid off. And I have great fans like you."

I smiled at his compliment. "I'm glad then." 

He continued. "I also come up here when I have hard decisions to make. Or when I have problems. And I usually come up with the best answers when I think about them here." 

 I looked up at him."When was the last time you came up here?", I asked. A soft breeze flew by and swept his bangs off his forehead and onto the side. I'm in awe. He looks like an angel. 

"Actually, I haven't been up here in a while. About three months ago, when I broke up with my girlfriend. I found out she was cheating on me."

My face dropped. "Oh......I'm sorry about that." 

"Eh...she wasn't the one for me anyways. I realized that when she left me for another guy. A guy that didn't treat her as well as I did. But I guess its alright. She didn't love me as much as I loved her. But it still hurts whenever I think about it." 

Poor Channie.....don't worry! I can treat you way better than her! 

"Hey. I know your still hurting, but things will get better. I promise," I said. 

"Yeah," he nodded, "its starting to look that way."

I looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back at me. And then, slowly, inch by inch, he put his hand on top of mine. We're touching hands. Holding hands. 

I couldn't contain my excitement. He tightened his grip on my hand and I squeezed his hand back. Channie, if you ever need someone to lean on, I'll be there. 


A/N: 

Took me a long time to write this, but i enjoyed it! c: hope you guys did too! Goodbye and thank you! I'll update soon! Bai bai!! saranghae! <3