The Shinee World

Shining Stars*

 

 

 

It was another after training ride home, and just like every Friday they were dead tired and scattered around the van, each one in their own world.

Minho, always the silent observer, was pacing his eyes watching boredly what his hyungs where on about. He chuckled silently seeing the half flirting, half bulling Key was applying to Jonghyun hyung, even though the later was evidently trying to have a little nap time for himself. He forced his pink, glittery and -in Minho's opinion- 'divalike' I-pod headwires to Jonghyun, in an attempt to make him listen to some random song he just heard -something about Kesha- it seems his hyungs have been infatuated with her lately. The rapper saw Jonghyun annoyance pass his features for a second, but the moment the song started exploding in his ears, he was swept away by Key antics.

-"Nothing new" Minho chuckled quietly.

At the front of the van, on the loners sit was Onew hyung fumbling between a mass of papers scattered on his lap, although he was visibly having some problems organizing them Minho realize he was not making any sound at all. He was purposely quiet, just to let them rest, always thinking about his dongsaes.

-“A leader to the core” Came up, without even thinking to Minho’s mind, a genuine smile this time playing on his lips.

The rapper checked his watch; ‘2:13 a.m.’ appeared shining in big numbers. Damn, they still have a wardrobe trial, specially scheduled for them from Ha Sang Baek sunbaenim designer. He always come out of his way accommodating to their hectic schedules, never losing his ability to lift their spirits up with each and every new advancing concept he and him only could create. Minho remembered the times he was much younger and a load shyer, so wearing a shirt with some skin showing from his back was a whole big step.

-“Good times” He thought.

His good memories where interrupted from a little grunt at his side, almost audible, making Minho pay attention to their maknae sleeping scrunched up against the door of the van. He occupied such a small space that Minho was surprise he could even sleep in that form. This time a smirk was form on his lips, only Taemin could bring out his caring side so naturally. He covered the maknae with his jacket, unused for the moment by him, smirking widely this time seeing how large it was on him, he looked like a little kid lost inside a dark blue tent.

Taemin’s face relaxed a bit and shifted to Minho’s side, their noses almost touched by the sudden movement, the rapper looked surprise by the action. He could see the maknae up close like never before.

-“He really has beautiful features” He observed how plump his lips were and the way his eye lashes looked so much long with his eyes closed, the fair skin without imperfections and the soft fringe barely touching his face. A frown was formed on the maknae face again, interrupting Minho`s train of thought or –coughstalkingcough- ^^

What the hell was he doing? He was about to start grasping his mind around it, but the noise coming from his two band members wouldn’t let him. Key had found himself a recording camera and was singing out -diva mode on- in front of it, and Jonghyun was being his raptor self reaching high notes as if their where nothing. Both camera without restrain.

Minho heard Taemin little grunt of displeasure again, and understood everything. The other two idiot hyungs where interrupting his peaceful sleeping time. He scanned Onew hyung for help, but it seems he was to caught up in his own world to realize what was going on, besides it was a common occurrence for them to sing inside the van regardless the time.

Jonghyun took the camera from Key’s hands, infuriating the diva, who was protesting his lungs out, the older of the two then, started singing louder to tune of the younger whining.

Taemin shift a little to the side, obviously unable to rest anymore, half of the jacket falling to the side. The shouts were escalating louder and louder, and Minho being the bystander couldn’t stand it anymore. That was it!

-“YA! SHUT UP ALREADY!” He didn’t mean to sound so menacing, but he was tired as well as at his with end.

Both hyungs sprung up of the seat, visibly started by Minho’s y shout; even Onew came out of his slumber, looking everywhere not understanding the situation.

Jonghyun, eyebrow rising, looked at him, half annoyed and half playing around:

-“Ya, Minhoyaaa~ don’t be such a party pooper!…”. He said smirking. Key took the opportunity to steal the camera again, not paying attention at all, and rewinding what they already recorded, watching it intently at full volume.

Mihno rubbed his temple and arranged Taemin jacket again over the maknae light sleeping form, Jonghyun observed him attentively waiting for a comeback. Onew was observing from the front seat, being the caring leader understood Minho’s intention at once.

- “Jonghyun, let’s rest for a bit, it seems our dongsaes are tired” He said eyeing Taemin sleeping form. At that very moment, Key started laughing hysterically, clapping and pounding his fists happily:

-“Min..hahahaaaa!!...Minhooo!, your shout..HAHAAA!! was recorded tooo! hahaHAHAHAAAA!!” . Jonghyun smirked widely and started laughing along with him:

-“Show me, show me!!” He said taking the camera out of Key’s hands again. Minho full glaring power was visibly escalating at his hyungs, both immerse into a big laughing fit.

The rapper breathed in, and opened his mouth about to shout to them again, but Onew was much quicker; he strongly delivered his famous Lucifer ending shout, and by the time he opened his eyes, all of the member’s attention was put on him. He was deadly serious -a side they don’t see usually on his face- he eyed Jonghyun and finally Key. With an air that meant business he signalled to Taemin sleeping form, who was now rubbing his eyes.

-“Seems he finally woke up…. after all that noise” Minho thought.

Key finally grasping the situation, watched the maknae tiredly rubbing his eyes, and the rapper coaxing him to go to sleep again. Taemin said something unintelligible in his tiny voice, but Minho seemed to understand him anyway. The diva smiled -a real umma kind of smile- and rubbed Taemin’s hair softly, claiming his attention:

-“Go to sleep baby, there’s still some time till the studio” He said, covering the younger of the group with Minho’s jacket. The rapper was watching him silently without any expression on his face.

-“Sooorry” Key uttered cutely in English, sharing a look with the tallest member, while he tuckered the young one. Minho understood immediately, and his expression softened. Key was saying something to Taemin about having some banana milk on his purse waiting for him at the moment he waked up, The maknae beamed happily at his caring hyung, and yawned cutely.

-“Aiiiiigoooo, my son!” Key uttered, full umma mode on, pinching the youngest cheeks sweetly.

Jonghyun watched the exchange with a smile plastered on his face, totally captivated by their cute umma-son moment. Minho realized he must have been having the same idiotic smile on the whole time. He watched on the direction of his oldest hyung, he had a knowing smile going on, one of those he shows periodically, the wise hidden type ^^

He swiftly looked at the rapper and wink knowingly. Minho stayed startled for a minute, but by the time it sank in, Onew was already back to his papers. The tallest member chuckled silently and looked back at the other passengers around the car.

Taemin was already falling asleep, this time his legs where against the front seat and his head was resting in a more comfortable position, slightly pointing to him. Key was in the process of saying ‘good night’ to the maknae, and going back to his seat, headphones already in place, to take a light nap himself. Jonghyun was sprawled on his seat, resuming his I-phone activities from earlier, messaging his girlfriend maybe?¿

Mihno smiled at them all, a warm feeling spreading inside him, he watched the peaceful face of the maknae and cuddled closer to him, even though he wasn’t sleepy, nearer Taemin was definitely, the warmest.

 

____________________________________________________________________

Hi there! this is my first fanfic, take care of me!!! ^^

Anyway whatever you want to say to me I'd love to read your comments about my story, even if there's something you don't like, just tell me!!

Kamsamnidaaaa .:¨*