Book 1 Chapter 3: Step two

Bookstore for the Soul

Sora was staying at her dorm for once instead of having to go to a filming site at awkward times of the day. So, she finally got to catch up with friends and the news. She opened her laptop and started browsing. At about midnight, Sora began to doze off. But suddenly, an article caught her eye. Her curiosity got the better of her and she clicked on the link for the window to open up.

It was Leeteuk.

At SM Town.

... Without a shirt.

She barely got to see Leeteuk like that even when they were dancing Tango. But millions of fans were able to.

But not Kang Sora.

She pouted at her computer screen even though no one could actually see her. But she thought it over again. It made sense, he was an artist and he was giving fan service to the fans. So, she shoved it away from the back of her head and continued browsing the internet. But then something caught her eyes again.

It was Leeteuk.

Shirtless yet again, but for a photo shot this time.

Agittated, Sora headed off to a different part of the Internet. But yet again, she saw Leeteuk. Shirtless. This time it was on Strong Heart.

Not matter where Sora looked on the internet, all she saw was articles about Leeteuk being shirtless.

"Does he have anything better to do than be shirtless?" Sora grumbled to her lonely self. Annoyed with how Leeteuk was, she decided to listen to some music on YouTube. But sadly, her computer screen ended up with her viewing fancams of Leeteuk and the rest of the members of Super Junior at the SMTown concerts.

It was there again.

Leeteuk was at least wearing a shirt but he was obviously flirting with one of the members of Girls' Generation.

Was he purposefully trying to make Sora jealous?

Sora decided it was best for her to stop broswing the internet and retire for the night. After all, the actress had a pretty busy schedule for tomorrow. But she couldn't stop tossing and turning in bed. All she could think about was the aggravated feeling she got in her stomach whenever Leeteuk was shirtless for millions of people but not for his wife and whenever he flirted with other females. She got out of bed and headed to the kitchen. Though Sora wasn't the best of chefs, she was able to at least heat up a glass of milk to calm her nerves down. Waiting for her milk, she thought of contacting Leeteuk.

But realized she never gotten his number.

"What kind of wife am I to not have her own husband's number?" Sora asked herself out loud. But then another thought came to her. She had Sungmin's number that one time they met by accident in that one cafe.

"I hope he's still awake..." Sora mumbled as she texted a short message asking if he was still awake to the Super Junior member. At the same time, a text from Sungmin came and her milk finished heating up.

From: Sungmin
To: Sora

Yeah I'm awake. What's up?

From: Sora
To: Sungmin

Do you know why Leeteuk has been acting more... flirty with other female idols?

From: Sungmin
To: Sora

You know, I never noticed until you said it. But he is acting a little more flirty than usual.

From: Sora
To: Sungmin

Do you know when it started?

From: Sungmin
To: Sora

Not too sure, but... Maybe a month ago? 

From: Sora
To: Sungmin

Really? Thanks anyway, sorry for waking you up.

From: Sungmin
To: Sora

It's alright. I was already awake by the sound of Kyuhyun playing starcraft.

Sora giggled at the last text before she placed the glass of finished milk into the sink. She went back to bed and drifted into sleep easier than before.

---

"Hey there, you want to head over to my place tonight?" Leeteuk asked a nameless girl. The girl nodded her head happily since she was able to spend the night at her favorite idol's place.

"Hey! That's my husband you're talking to!" Sora yelled as she stomped over to the duo.

"But he was the one who asked me!" The girl whined. Sora just rolled her at her.

"But you should know better than to accept a married man's request!" Sora scolded to the female.

"I know, but you two aren't even married for real." The female said, scoffing at the level Sora has fallen to. Shock could be read all over Sora's face because she realized that it was true. She and Leeteuk weren't even married for real. They were doing this because their company or manager got them a contract and all they had to do was play the part of a romantic couple. Sora knew this from the very beginning but couldn't help herself from falling in love with the man who had a similar smile to her.

When Sora finally snapped out of her daze, she realized that she was on the ground and that Leeteuk and that girl were walking farther and farther away from her. Sora got back on her feet and started to run after them. She ran and ran but it seemed like she would never catch up. Once out of her sight, she dropped to the ground and started bawling her eyes out as she swirled into a pit of darkness.

---

Sora woke up in a cold sweat and was jumbled up in her bed sheet. She touched her face and felt tears streaming out of her eyes. She mentally scolded herself since she'll have swollen eyes for the day and wouldn't be able to get much done for today. Somehow, Sora was able to get out of her mess of a bed and head to the nearby bathroom. One glance in the mirror and she knew that she would hear a mouthful from her manager. 

Her eyes were red and swollen. Her cheeks were puffy. Her nose was red and dry. There were dried tears stained on her cheeks. The dark circles under her eyes made her look like Seungri​ a panda. She tried speaking for a little but but her voice was hoarse. 

"Great, just great. I look and sound fabulous." Sora whispered to herself in a sarcastic tone. But being the dedicated person she was, she headed to the parking lot to meet up with her manager to get to the set for the new movie she was filming.

---

It was just by chance really. Leeteuk was looking at the window when he noticed something was being filmed. It would have been a quick glance but one of the actresses caught his eye. It was Sora and she looked terrible. The feeling in his gut told him he had something to do with the dark circles under her eyes that couldn't be hidden by just BB cream.

"Hyung, what's wrong?" Sungmin asked. He noticed a look of mixed feelings in his leader's eyes that reminded him of something, but he couldn't quite remember. 

"Don't worry Minnie. I'm just thinking of... 'it'." Leeteuk said to Sungmin, not willing to meet the younger's eye. Sungmin nodded and the conversation ended, both knowing what 'it' is. 

---

Step two: Get her jealous

---

Woot! Finished :D

Sorry I didn't update D;

I have the typical excuse: Homework D:

But I wasn't technically on a hiatus, after all, I was writing bit by bit in my computer class. XD

Don't worry! I'm a good student! I finish early, that's why I write :P

Another note, I have to suffer from Hurricane Sandy. Thankfully, not the full brute of it.

In my small town, I've seen: One uprooted tree, quite a few fallen ones, some live wires, and a road closed down due to what I think is flooding. 

That's it! Please comment and subscribe! Thank you! :D

((I wanted to finish the TeukSo arc before he left for the military T_T))

Hi, it's the editor animelover :) The effects of Hurricane Sndy were really minor where I live (even the school buses were running) For those of you who got the brunt of the storm, I hope you're all okay. 

Happy Hallowe'en!! Someone dressed up as Psy at my school it was so awesome. 

I'm not even much of an elf but I still cried when I watched the last performanceand listening to the fans in Marry U. I was sobbing

If you find mistakes in the story please tell me so I can fix them.