Book 1 Chapter 1: The Beginning

Bookstore for the Soul

It was Jungsoo.

Park Jungsoo. Typically known as Leeteuk.

Yeah, THAT Leeteuk.

Super Junior's Leader, Leeteuk.

She wasn't the most avid listener of Super Junior. She prefered other idols like Boyfriend, BAP, Sunny Hill, and even Yoon Mi Rae. But Super Junior was still pretty high up on the list. So she knew a lot of the members. Even if she didn't listen to them, she could have easily pointed Leeteuk out from any crowd.

"Y-yes?" She asked, mentally scolding herself for the stupid stutter that she has been trying to get rid of for years.

"I was wondering... Do you have a boyfriend?" Leeteuk asked. She was shocked. Shocked to the very core of her bones. Why would someone like Leeteuk, leader of Super Junior, ask her out of all people?

"I'm s-sorry. You're... not... reallymyt-type." She tried to say clearly, but butchered it hidiously

"Oh... Welll, do you have a book on relationships?" He asked, clearly embrassed as his face turned a bright red. She nodded and motioned for him to follow her. They took twists and turns through the bookstore which was much bigger on the inside than it appeared on the outside. She found the relationship section near the back. Leeteuk nodded her a thank you. She nodded back and stood there awkwardly watching the Angelic Leader look at the books. He glanced at her and she immediately looked away. He turned his attention back to the large variety of books on the shelf. She galnced back up and saw his center of attention has changed.

"U-um... I can re-recommend a book for you. W-what are you looking for?" She asked.

"Awkward as it sounds, I'm trying to look for a book that can show me how to be hated." Leeteuk asked with his face redder than ever and adding his unique laugh at the end. She thought she was hearing things. Why in the world would Leeteuk want to be hated? He was known as the Angelic leader of Super Junior. He was pratically a real angel that had jumped from the heavens and landed into the arms of humans.

"Uh... W-we don't h-have a book like that." She said downfallen since she couldn't help him.

"It's alright. I've been going to bookstores trying to look for one, but fans keep noticing me. Sorry to trouble you." Leeteuk said. He walked away with a sad look on his face. She couldn't stand seeing him like that for two reasons. One, the fangirls would KILL her if they knew she had left their leader in that state. And secondly, anyone who's trying to get someone to purposefully hate him must have a good reason, right?

"W-wait!" She called out to him. He stopped and suddenly turned around. Their faces were extremely close to each other and they scooted away from each other at the speed of light.

"S-sorry!" She said when they both got back on their feet.

"No, it's my fault." Leeteuk said, hoping it would help the girl.

"It's alway my fault. Please don't apologize for my actions." The girl said and did a 90 degree bow afterwards. Seeing on how insistent the girl was, he didn't bother to argue any further.

"So... What did you stop me for?" Leeteuk asked. He thought she was simply someone who wanted an autograph.

"I c-could t-try to help you!" She said earnestly. They both looked each other in the eye, neither backing away anytime soon. Leeteuk saw how determined the girl was and was willing to accept her assistance.

"Sure, I would like that" Leeteuk said to her and beamed his bright smile at her. She bowed her head back down. She was happy that she could hold someone else's stare for that long. Especially someone like Leeteuk! She lead him back to the counter she was sitting on when he first entered the store. She grabbed a piece of loose leaf paper from her school supplies and quickly scribbled words onto the paper as Leeteuk looked at her in amazement. 

"So, this is the plan." She handed Leeteuk she was just writing on. Not only that, but she was proud of herself for speaking an entire sentence without stuttering. When Leeteuk looked back up from reading, he smiled.

"Sounds like an excellent plan. Thank you!" Leeteuk said wholeheartly.

"N-no problem." She said, scolding herself again.

Damn, it was back.

----

First chapter already!

Wow, that was fast... o_o

About one hour later, I have the first chapter finished. XD

Maybe because I still feel excited to write it >w<

And thank you to train_trina for being the first subscriber! :D

And for those who are confused, I would like for you to read the foreword first, please!

Also, I forgot to mention this, but this is pretty much a collection of short stories involving many different genres.

I will edit the foreword after this post!

Please subscribe and comment if you enjoyed it!