3

Valentine

Sungyeol blushed as he remembered how he and Myungsoo got together.

"Wait, what did you said?"
"I love you Sungyeol, why can't you see it?..."

He then blushed at how he was embarassed when Myungsoo laughed at him.

"But, they told me that you liked that girl with chubby cheeks, cute, funny-"
"They mentioned a girl?"
"Yeah..."
"You silly... It's you!"

And he giggled when he remembered when Myungsoo kissed him.

"Close your eyes and let me kiss you"

"Why are you smiling like that princess?"
Sungyeol looked at Myungsoo and smiled, "I'm happy to be with you"
Myungsoo sat next to Sungyeol and kissed him, "I'm happy too"
Just then, there was a knock at the door and Myungsoo was pushed out of the room, "Kim Myungsoo, you must wait!" exclaimed Sungjong and Dongwoo.
"Fine! Be quick!" and he left for his room.
"Are you ready hyung?" squealed Sungjong.
"Let's go" smiled Dongwoo and they went outside where their relatives were waiting.

As Sungyeol made his way to Myungsoo with his mom, arm in arm and Sungjong with some cute girls behind, the music played and everyone turned to watch him. He smiled at Myungsoo who was patiently waiting for him.
When he reached his lover, his mom kissed him and went to her seat, watching her son with tears of joy flowing on her pink cheeks.
Myungsoo took Sungyeol's hands and smiled at him lovingly.

"Lee Sungyeol, will you take Kim Myungsoo as your husband until death seperates you?"
Sungyeol smiled and tears were forming, "I do"
The priest turned to Myungsoo and smiled, "Kim Myungsoo, will you take Lee Sungyeol as you wife (I prefer wife than husband, huhu) until death seperates you?"
"I do"
Sungyeol's tears were rolling and Myungsoo crashed immediately their lips before the priest could say a word.

 

"Mr Kim?" a nurse called.
He quickly srood up, his hands were sweaty and he had bags under his eyes, "It's me, how is he?"
She smiled, "You can see your wife"
He smiled and thanked her before rushing to the room where his beloved was. He slowly opened the door and when he saw Sungyeol, he couldn't hold back his tears.
"Hi baby, this is Youngdeuk and Youngdon" Sungyeol said and showed the twins who were sleeping in his arms.
Myungsoo closed the door behind and walked to Sungyeol, kissed him and admired his babies.

They lived happy after and their kids became famous dancers in YG entertainment.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the big big big late ! I finished this chapter in a hurry and i hope that you like it guys ^^
And yes, i took the twins from YG ^u^