Urg.

Valentine

 

 
 
Myungsoo took Sungyeol's hand and smiled, "Let's have fun" he said and started to walk to a park. Sungyeol said nothing, he just followed the other.
 
He took a big breath and looked at the guy in front of him, "Myungsoo, isn't it NaEun your-"
"No."
Sungyeol sat on the grass and looked at the water splashing on the small rocks. [There's a river at the park]
"She didn't accepted your feelings?"
"No." He sat next to him.
"How are you feeling?"
"Not well..."
"She must-"
"Enough." Myungsoo stood up and looked at Sungyeol, "I'm done!" He yelled.
"W-What?" He asked, confused.
"Why do you keep talking about her?!"
Sungyeol was shocked about the sudden out burst, "B-Because you love her?"
"Who told you this?"
"... You"
Myungsoo didn't say anything, he just kept staring at his friend who had a confused look on his face.
"You don't like her, do you?..."
"You're smart" Myungsoo answered coldly but regretted doing so as he watched Sungyeol looking at the grass.
Sungyeol sighed and stood up, "Hm... I think i should go back home"
"Why so fast?"
Sungyeol didn't know what to say, he didn't want to be with Myungsoo right now. He just wanted to be at home, crying like a little kid and stuff himself with chocolate ice-cream in front of a sad movie.
"I have to feed my cat"
"You don't have a cat"
"I-I do! Bye!" He ran to his house and locked his door. He absolutely didn't want company. He walked to his room, changed into a pink oversized pajama, brought his Piglet plushy on the couch and grabbed an ice-cream pot before turning on the dvd player and watch his film.
He the spoon full of the freezing substance and was into the film, when his phone rang.
He sighed. He put his pot and spoon on the floor and paused the film.
"Hello?"
"Open your ing door!"
Myungsoo.
"Never."
"Why?!"
"I just want to be alone"
"What are you doing?"
"... Nothing"
"I know that you're eating ice-cream in front of a film in your pink pajama with your plushy right now!"
"No, i'm not!"
"I can see you"
Sungyeol looked around and widened his eyes as he found Myungsoo watching him from his window, "Damn you window. Why don't you have curtains?!" He mumbled and went to open the door.
"You're happy now?" He asked with an annoyed tone.
"Where's your cat?"
Sungyeol blushed in embarrassment, "I don't have a cat, sorry for lying.." He went back on the couch and stuffed his mouth with ice-cream.
Myungsoo closed the door behind him and plopped himself next to his friend, "Stop with the ice-cream, you're going to gain weight"
"I don't care, leave me in my sad and horrible world!" He resumed his film and watched the guy confessing to the one he loves.
"Why is your life sad and horrible?"
"I'm sad, my crush doesn't love me, I'm alone, cats doesn't like me, I- Oh my god, I just told you my secret" Sungyeol covered his mouth and looked at Myungsoo who had a smirk on his lips.
"Your crush?" He asked with a smirk.
"N-No" Sungyeol gulped.
Myungsoo lifted Sungyeol's chin and pressed his lips on his.
"YAH!" Sungyeol hit Myungsoo and blushed madly, "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!!"
Myungsoo just chuckled and his lip, "You had cream on your lips"
Sungyeol rubbed his lips and rushed to the bathroom.
 
"It's just a dream, it's just a dream, it's not real, he didn't kiss you, he doesn't love you, calm down..." He mumbled and sighed.
"He's just playing with your feelings..." He said and splashed some water on his face.
"I'm not."
He quickly turned around and found Myungsoo at the door.
"W-What?"
"I'm not playing with your feelings" he walked to Sungyeol and placed his arms on the sink, leaving the other between them.
"Stop joking and let me go" he shaked Myungsoo's arm.
"No"
"Why?"
"Because i love you"
 
----------------------------
Sorry sorry sorry for the late update T-T !
I was so into my other fic that i completely forgot Valentine ;-;
Sorry again my dear subs ;-;
SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE TOO T^T