Happy Valentine

Valentine

Valentine.

 
Sungyeol sat on the chair in the practice room. He the stereo and listened to a song while smiling.
He sang along, with a sad smile on his lips and pain in his eyes.
 
"I've wasted my nights,
You turned out the lights
Now I'm paralyzed,
Still stuck in that time,
When we called it love,
But even the sun sets in paradise"
 
As the song finished, he sighed and stood up.
"You have a beautiful voice" said someone behind him.
He jumped in surprise and turned around. He sighed in relief and smiled, "Thanks Myungsoo..."
He took his stuffs and headed to the door, but stopped. He turned around and saw Myungsoo's smile.
"Sungyeol, I-"
"It's valentine today, you should call the one you love" he paused for a moment and fake smiled, "It must be Na Eun, right?"
Myungsoo said nothing. His smile faded and looked Sungyeol in the eyes.
"Call her and tell her your feelings... It'll make her day" he left the room and headed home.
 
Once he arrived there, he unlocked the front door, entering the living room and quickly head to his room.
He went on his bed, facing the wall and let the tears fall. He cried silently and gripped on the sheets.
"Don't cry Sungyeol... He's happy now, you just need to forget him" he mumbled and wiped his tears away.
He stood up and went to the kitchen where he served himself a mug of coffee.
Sipping peacefully, he felt a vibration in his pocket, signaling a call.
Sungyeol put out his phone and looked at the ID caller and found that it was an unknown number.
 
-Hello?
-Happy valentine Sungyeol
-Um... Who are you?
-Open your front door and you'll see
 
Sungyeol put his mug on the table and slowly made his way to the front door.
-Open
He heard the person. Sungyeol open the door slowly and looked at the other.
"Will you be my valentine?"
Sungyeol felt butterflies in his stomach, his heart was beating faster than usual and his mind went insane. There he was, his crush standing in front of him with a bouquet of roses and a box of chocolate in a heart shaped form. 
 
"M...Myu-"
"Will you be my valentine, Yeol?"
Sungyeol gulped and blinked, "Y-Yes..."
 
--------------------------
hehe, short update... I know ^^'
i updated from my phone... Not easy ._.
anyway, it may be a two shot :)
Pai pai <3 ~