VIP lounge.

Rainbow

After the concert was done, all the idols were resting backstage. No one felt like hurrying back to the dorms. They were all hanging in the VIP lounge and the atmosphere was peaceful. When Fay Linn entered the room, the first thing that came into her head was 'cozy'. All the idols were hanging on big sofa's and armchairs. The people all fit perfectly together, just like a family. She was so happy that she was a member of this YG family. She looked around the room to all her sunbaenims and smiled, she was so happy. G-Dragon and Top were talking. Bom and Minzy were talking selca's. Gi Mei and Seung Yoon were talking too, probably going over the performance earlier this evening. CL was giving Minho some tips for his rapping skills and Taeyang helped them by beatboxing a rhythm. Seungri was talking with the rest of WINNER and they kept on bursting out in laughter. Looked like Seungri was playing the clown again. Fay Linn really liked Seungri-ah. They had the same taste in humor. The rest of her group members were talking and giggling with Lee Hi. Fay Linn wondered what they were talking about. As she was standing there in the doorway, she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned around and saw Dara standing behind her.

"That was a great performance Fay"  she said, smiling at her. "Awe thank you unnie, but not as good as you, you rocked!" Fay said. In the last few months, Dara and her had become friends, even though Dara was much older. They both had the same Childlike energy. "So how have you been, I haven't seen you in a few weeks" Fay Linn said.  "Well we have been promoting 'Missing you' a lot. How about you, what have you been up to?" Dara said while they sat down on a couch next to GD and Top. "Well CEO sunbaenim had us practicing really hard the last few weeks. I think our debut date isn't far away now. And the free time I do have, i have been spending with KwangYeon." Fay Linn said, blushing a little. "Oeh, so that's becoming serious?" Dara asked. "yeah, I think so. Next week Moon Gi and I are going home for Christmas and my parents asked if KwangYeon could come too" Fay Linn smiled. "Oh wow! That's awesome! What did KwangYeon say?" Dara said, while smiling brightly. She was happy for her Dongsaeng. "He thought it was a great idea, he is discussing it with his CEO, to see if he can get a few days of too. What are you doing this Christmas?" Fay Linn asked. "On Christmas eve we have performance at a Christmas Mega party in Walkerhil. On Christmas day I'm going to my parents for dinner. I think Sang Hyun will be there too. It would be nice to see him again, we work in the same industry, but I hardly ever see him." Dara said, looking a bit sad. "Yeah I can imagine missing your sibling. I would miss Moon Gi so much, I'm glad we are both in the same group" Fay Linn smiled. 

"Ok girls, it's time to go, we have a busy schedule in the morning" CL said. Dara got up and looked at Fay Linn "Too bad, we hardly ever see each other. Well i hope you have a nice Christmas. You have to tell me everything when you get back, ok?" Fay Linn stood up to and smiled, a bit shy. "Ok. I hope you have a nice Christmas too. And good luck at the Christmas eve performance!" "Thank you!" Dara said and gave Fay Linn a hug, "Bye, take care". "Bye"said Fay Linn. 

The girls walked to their dressingroom to get their belongings, when they were in there, Gi Mei said "girls, we need to talk". "What is it" Yun Hee asked. "CEO sunbaenim came up to me after the show. He wants to talk to us, first thing in the morning". Gi Mei said, kinda nervous. All the girls looked at Gi Mei with their mouths open. Jung Mi asked: "Is that a good or a bad thing?"  Gi Mei looked at her "He said he wants to talk about our debut date". After that, all the girls screamed.

 

(Danielle)