Movie Night

Rainbow

We all said bye to Yun Hee and watch her leave with that boy. When we couldn’t see her we went in our dorm. First we changed in our pajama’s. After that we covered the space between the couch and the television with cushions and blankets. “Which movie should we watch?” our leader asked. “Oh Oh Oh… lets watch..” but before I could say my favo movie, Moon Gi said excited “Room 1408!” everyone agreed except me. *No I hate scary movies…But I can’t do nothing about it…Poor me*
We settled down and the leader put the disc in the DVD-player. The leader takes the remote control in her right hand, with her right ringfinger she is going to press the ‘play’-button, but before she can do it... Fay Linn freaked out “WAAAIIITT…Don’t press that play-button. We forget the most important thing!!!” the rest of our group looked at her with a questioning look. “We forgot the popcorn, ice cream, chips AND the drinks.” maknae whispered seriously and walked to the kitchen. Moon Gi followed her to help her with the popcorn. *Damn* I cursed in my mind *I thought she wanted to change the movie.*
Everyone settled down drinks and food in front us. It was time for the movie. The leader pressed the button, but after 2 seconds Fay Linn paused the movie. “What now Fay Linn??? I want to see the movie!” said the leader annoyed. Shyly Fay answered “I need to pee.” and walked to the bathroom.
Yes people after that pee we watched the movie. It was scary as hell. I hate watching those movies. Why am I not in my room reading a book. Now that I think…I need to find that book ‘Shopaholic’ they say it is a good book. I looked at the screen while taking a chip. “AAAAAAAA…that fffff****** man fffffff******* scared the fffff****** ssss*** out of me.” I yelled and putting a blanket in front of my eyes.
…..Wait a minute…Wait a minute...Something is off…..Mostly when we are watching a horror movie one of the members consoles me…because they know I don’t like these movies.
I looked at my right: Fay Linn smiling texting someone...probably her boyfriend. At my left: Moon Gi texting too…why is she blushing?? *Does she has a boyfriend!!??….No way…Not possible….Why does everyone have a boyfriend and not me … :’(* I turned my head and see Gi Mei lying on the couch…Is she #@!§#@ sleeping? This is so not a movie night. Tssskkk…typical…*Sigh*
I paused the movie when I heard the front door opened. Yun Hee closed the door and changed her shoes.
“ooooh…Look who we have here.” I fangirled to make the others lookup to Yun Hee.
Fay Linn stands up and dragged Yun Hee to the group. When she finally sits down everyone asked her questions. At her look…She is happy…So something happened…
“SSShhhttt… Let her breath….She will tell what happened…Now be quiet.” I said jokingly. Yun Hee shyly pushed me on the shoulders and I fake cried.
“Well…what happened is…” Yun Hee started.

 

(Rebecca)