The Aquas.

Blissful Hatred

"Aoora." said light voice. The words lingured in the air, but were still strong enough to catch Aoora's attention.

"Yes?" said Aoora. Hs rainbow colored hair shined bright, as he answered.

"Aren't you worried about what the Crimsons are planning?" asked the well built man, concern on his face.

"Mr.Park, you are too paranoid. They know little of what we have in store for them. No matter what they plan, This city will be ours."

"Ever since they came, this place has no longer been a city..."

"You would think." Aoora chuckled out.

"Seriously. It's just been a war zone." Jay Park Explained.

They stood still. while the cold air breezed by.It was amazing that this has ever been one city at all. The Aquas side, a cold blue an never ending winter. The Crimsions Side, a hot red never ending summer. How this city used to stand on one is beyond anyones knowledge. It has seemed like the people used to live completely different lifes.

"Mr.Park! Look!" Exclaimed Aoora, pointing upwards to the mountains. There seems to be an old man up there. He looked odd, and out of place. However, he was doing no damage whatsoever. 

"...Send C.A.P to investigate."

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short update, and for my long hiatus. How ever, I will have a larger update soon! Stay tuned~ Love all y'all ^^