Inner Crimson Meeting.

Blissful Hatred

"Don't undermind them. T.O.P may look like a washed up baboon, but he knows who he's dealing with." said the braided man, his hands covered in rings. With seriousness edged onto his face, he calmly rubbed his face. "How about calling them for a meeting?" he said teasingly, letting out a small smirk.

"G-Drago-" he began to say before cut off by the braided man.

"I don't believe I gave you permission to call me that. Continue."

Niel stood there quietly, having been stopped by the man he called 'G-Dragon'  

"...M-aybe we need to c-cross the line?" muttured out Zelo, a young boy in his older teen years.

"Are you insane? Do you know how much that could damage us? We might as well invite them to kill us all!" a man yelled slamming his hand on the desk. His face showed anger and hatred.

"Calm down, Us fighting is just as bad as inviting them to kill us." their leader stated calmly. The others stood there quietly, waiting for another order from G-Dragon.

"How about those strange artifacts CL found? Did we find out the use for it?"

"We still have them under our possession, But we still do not have any idea of what they do. " explained CL. "However, C.A.P informed us of there being a thrid one."

"Did he say where?" questioned G-Dragon, expecting a hollow answer.

"Not exactly, But he did tell us it is no longer in the Aqua Empire." 

"...M-maybe the third one is in the Crimson Empire!?" exclaimed Zelo.

"That seems highly unlikely. Artifacts don't just jump up and cross empires....It was most likely stolen from them." explained Bang Yongguk

"How could someone just simply steal it, If it has any importance?" G-Dragon questioned. Everyone stood silently and the thought of G-Dragons question. As the tention grew with every word everyone didn't say, G-Dragon finally spoke.

"Unless they don't know their use for them either..." G-dragon whispered to himself.

The others stood their, blank expressions carved on their faces.

"CL, Let me see the artifacts."

CL let them down into G-Dragons hands gently. G-Dragon looked into his palm in awe, being swept away by the Artifact. They were made out of the strong material he has every felt. The coins were made out of 3 rings, each one brighter than the next. A hole was cut through the dark inner ring. G-Dragon ran his fingers through the coin. He noticed the top ring had white scribbles on it.

"Does anyone understand what these mean?" he asked.

"No, but C.A.P informed me that they were written in the Native Aquan." CL responded.

Rens eyes bulged. He stood there, still as a board. The words "Native Aquan" repeated in his head over and over, his eyes bulging wider each time. He soon became pale and zoned out completely.

"Ren, are you okay?" asked Baekho, a boy not to much older than Ren. They have been standing next to each other. Baekho laid his hand on the boys shoulder, earning a flinch from the boy.

"Ren, are you okay?" Baekho asked once again, concerned wedged onto his face.

"Oh...Baekho...I'm fine..." lied Ren.

G-Dragon laughed. 

"Wow~ I can't believe we got their treasure right under their noses!"

G-Dragon stood up, Turning his back from the door. 

"The meeting is over. Ren, Baekho. Meet me in my office."