Chapter 2 "A Date With HIM?"

How we met First Love

Today was Friday, that means the end of the school and finally weekend…
I quickly run towards the bus station to go home. Everyone was busy talking and laughing with their friends.  Because tonight there is a huge market in our city. It’s a market at night and most of the people from that city are going and buy nice stuff..

Finally my bus arrived, I took a seat somewhere in the back, next to the window..
I was looking outside. Watching the people on the street.. Suddenly someone tapped on my shoulder.
“Can I sit here?” I turned my head and saw the guy from the ice cream shop standing in front of me, he had a bright smile on his face, and was looking at me to give an answer..
“N-nae” I said and looked outside  the window again.. “Thanks” I heard him saying, but I just nodded not looking at him.
“You’re the girl from the ice cream shop right?” he suddenly asked. I had no other option than looking at him…
“Nae” I said and smiled..  he nodded...
“Aah my name is Onew” he said,  I smiled weakly.  My hands started to shake, he was so close to me and it was so different talking with him than when I’m working…
“Seul Kyon” I said, he looked at me weirdly.. “My name” I said and he smiled…
I quickly looked outside again. Trying to avoid another conversation with him. I just don’t know what to say..
“Are you going to the market tonight in the city?” he suddenly asked again from nowhere.. It was actually pretty stupid to say ‘no’ because everyone is going, and I’m not.. But I had no other choice, I don’t want lie to him..
“Aniyo..” I said shyly looking at my shaking hands.. “Ooh… do you wane come with us?...I mean with me and my friends..” he asked me exited.. something in me screamed to say ‘yes’… but my stupid brain told me that it was not really smart to go out with people you don’t know.. “Uum-h… I don’t know”  I said.. “Why not? It will be fun” again the excitement on his face was blowing me away.. He looked just so cute and sweet.. “Aah Okay then” I quickly said.. he happily jumped around on his seat… it was so funny that I needed to laugh…
“I see you in the park then around 7 o’clock?” he asked me.. “Nae” I said, thinking about what I just did.. I agreed with him to come with his friends the market.. Stupid Seul Kyon, I thought…

It was already  6 o’clock, so I had only 1 houre left.. so I quickly run upstairs to take a shower…
After I was done showering I looked for something to wear, but there was not really something nice..
“Stupid, ugly, boring” I said to myself when I was choosing my cloths.. There was not much time left..
I sat down on my bed looking at the cloths in front of me, there was really nothing good looking to wear..
Suddenly someone knocked on my door.. “Can I come in?” Kibum asked me.. “Nae” I said still looking at the cloths on the ground.. “What’s wrong with you? Why are you’re cloths all over your room” kibum asked me dumb..
“Because.. I’m searching for something nice to wear tonight?” I said finally looking at him.. he looked from the ground to me and back to the ground.. “Do you have date” he teasing. He sat next to me on the bed and kept looking at me, waiting for an answer.. “No.. I don’t know actually” I said.. “Uumhh let me think” he said and put a think face on.. suddenly he grabbed my wrist and pulled me with him to my mother room..

“Sit here and wait” he said.. I sat down on my mother bed and waited for Kibum..
“Here” he said and gave me a pink box, I looked at it.. “What is it?”  I asked him..
“You will see..” he said and pushed me towards the bathroom.. “Now change”   a smirk appeared on his face..

Slowly I put the box down and opened it.. it was a cute pink dress with a bow around the waist..



It was beautiful.. I  took it out of the box and quickly tried it on. It was perfect.. I couldn’t believe how beautiful it was.. I’ve never such thing in my life, because it is too expensive and I can’t wear it for school or work..

“And?” I heard Kibum’s excited voice asking from behind the door.. “It’s beautiful” I said still looking in the mirror, trying to look at every details from the dress… “Can I see it?” he asked and snapped me back to reality..
I opened the door and saw Kibum with a huge smile on his face.. “Perfect” he said happily…
“Uumh now the shoes..” he said and disappeared.. I didn’t know Kibum hides a dress in my mother’s room.. I really don’t understand anything, but right now I was so happy…

“Here..quickly put them on” Kibum appeared in front of me with white high heels.. “What? Do I have to walk with those high heels?” I asked him worried, I’ve never walked on such shoes.. a little worried I put them on..



“Oppa.. I don’t think this will work” I said.. “Perfect” he said and looked at me from head to toe..
“You’re beautiful” he smiled at me and gave me a hug… “Do you need a ride, beauty?” he suddenly asked me.. a smirk appeared again on his face.. I gave him a little punch on his arm.. he rubbed his arm and looked at me..
“Why was that?” he asked me, I pretend I didn’t hear him and walked further towards his car..

Then it hit me again.. I’m going to see that Onew guy again.. nervously went through my body..
I can’t believe that I’m dressed like this and going out with a boy I don’t know..
Silently Kibum brought me to the park with his car.. he stopped and put the lock on so I couldn’t open my door..
I looked at him.. “Oppa?” I asked. Looking at his face, I can’t really say what he was thinking..
“If something is wrong do you promise to call me?” he said honest.. “Oppa is concerned about me, how cute” I said and punched his cheek.. but this time he didn’t laugh.. “Oppa.. ofcourse I will call you, don’t worry” I said smiling.. “Now let me out I’m already late” I said. He then put the lock off.. I took my bag and opened the door...
“Bye..” I said and waved.. he just drove away.. I quickly turned around and walked towards the park…

 


Unniee.. I hope you like it.. :) Next chapter I promise to put more Onew in it... hahaha