Chapter1: "One strawberry ice cream please"

How we met First Love

 

 

 

 


 

“Oppa…. I have to leave, please hurry” I knocked on the door of kibums room. I’m actually really tired from all the begging but there is no other way, I have to be on time on my work so he needs to bring me there with his car.
“Oppa…please” I begged him one more time. Suddenly the door of his room flew open and saw Kibum looking at me with a smirk on his face..
“I’m ready” he said and teasingly showed me his car keys.. I sighed and quickly run downstairs, with Kibum walking behind me. Maybe I will be on time for work, I thought.



“Thanks oppa and don’t forget to pick me up on time, nae..?” I asked him pointing with my finger, I opened the door of his car and looked at him one more time, waiting for an answer.
“Nae…. I won’t forget” he said smiling, I nodded and closed the door, then I run with full speed towards the door of the shop..
“I am sorry I’m late” I said looking at my angry boss, his arms were crossed and he tapped with his food on the ground. It was already the third time that I was late. Lucky he just nodded and walked away, I quickly dropped my bags away and went to work..

Well it’s actually a pretty nice job, although I need to work for a long time today, and I will be very tired at the end of the day, but I can’t stop working because I need the money. My mother also works everyday and so is Kibum, we need everything for paying our debts that my father left us when he run away. He just disappeared and we have no idea where he is right now, the only thing we know is that we have to work really hard to keep our home..


“Seul Kyon?” my boss called my name,  “Yes?” I asked him..
“Can you  go to that table to take the order” he asked me and pointed to a table at the corner of the room, close to the window, there were three guys chatting and laughing with each other, I couldn’t really see their faces because their backs were facing me.
“Aah..nae” I said and went to their table, when I was almost there I noticed that they were about my age so I quickly went through my hair and smiled..
“Annyeongh….can I take your order please?” I asked them, well I have to say that one guy looks really cute, he is smiling the whole time and well  the other one was kind of winking at me all the time, so I just smiled and tried to ignore the flirting moves.
“three coffee’s please” the other guy asked, I already forget about him, his back was still facing me.
How rude talking to someone when you don’t even look at her, I said to myself.
“Kamsamnida” I bowed and walked away, still thinking about that guy who ignored me, well actually it’s normal for me because every guy ignores me, even Kibum.

“Here is your order” I said and took the coffees from my plate placing them on the table, I quickly took a glance of that boy that ignored me last time and saw him smiling at me.
“Kamsamnida” he said and looked straight into my eyes, I could feel my heart switching in my chest..
I turned around and quickly walked away, what was that? Why is my heart beating faster? I asked myself.


“How was work?” Kibum asked me when we were driving home, I pushed my shoes out because they were hurting from working and lay my head against the window.
 “Good” I said tiredly and closed my eyes. I thought back about that boy, how he looked at me with his beautiful dark eyes and how my heart went crazy that time, well he didn’t seem bad, right? I smilled.

Finally home, quickly I took a shower and went to bed, tomorrow is another day of hard work, I thought.

------

“You’re on time today” my boss said to me when I arrived at my work, I nodded. Actually I was really proud of myself, finally being on time at my work.
“Seul Kyon, today you can work at the Ice cream stand” he said, I nodded happily and started to work.
 I really love working here because most of the costumers are children.
Quickly I looked at the table where I saw that boy yesterday, suddenly my heart started to beat faster, but stopped again when I saw a couple sitting there, holding hands with each other at the same table where he sat yesterday..  
I looked at the ground sadly, something inside me missed that boy.
Then the door of the shop opened and that brought me back to reality, I turned my head to greet the new costumer but  suddenly froze in my spot, I couldn’t say anything, It was him, that boy from yesterday..

"One strawberry ice cream please" that boy asked me... He laughed...
I couldn't move anymore, like every muscle was frozen in my body... I kept looking into his dark brown eyes.. Until I felt someone punching me...
"Seul Kyon?" I came back to reality and looked at my boss who was sending me signs with his eyes...
"Aah... nae!" I quickly moved in my place and took the strawberry ice cream...
I didn't dare to look at him, so I looked at the ground avoiding his eyes...
My heart was beating faster and my hands starting to feel sweaty...
"please" I moved my hands towards him with the ice cream with the ice cream in my shaking hands.. I knew my hands were shaking a little, but as much as I tried to stop them from shaking, they didn't listen...
"Kamsahmnida.." he said and took the ice cream from my hands...
The only thing I could do was nod. I looked at the ground until I heard the door close...
Now I could finally breath normal again and slowly my heartbeat became softer...
But still I felt something missing.. Something left me when that door closed..


 

A/N; Unnie I hope you like the first chapter? Forgive me if you don't like it, I still need to learn a lot :)
And yes I know there is a lot of Kibum but I will try not to... It's so difficult not to talk about Appa :) hahaha....