Misunderstandings

My Crush Is A GAY??!!

"O-Oww... That hurts, hyung! Be more gentle" I heard Zelo's voice. What is he doing in there? Who is he with?

"Alright, just don't make any more noises, or we'll be heard outside." Hold on! That's Yongguk's voice! What the f#%@` are they doing in there!?

"Arraseo. Just hurry or we'll be late for our next class." I heard Zelo told Yongguk. I swallowed a big chunk of saliva in my throat. Don't tell me! They're-

"Ahhh! Th-That hurts!" Zelo moaned in pain. I heard Yongguk's loud shush to quiet Zelo. I gulped.

"It'll fit in. I'm sure." Yongguk said. Aigoo! I can't take any of this! In Japan, this is what you call . I can't believe I'm hearing one right now.

"Faster!" Zelo moaned again. Is it me or is it getting hot in here?

"I'm doing it so stay still, would you?" Yongguk growled. I think Yongguk's growing impatient because of Zelo.

"Arraseo, hyung. I'm putting my trust in you." Zelo answered. With that, I didn't hear Yongguk talk.

"What's happening in there?" I mumbled. While I was busy mumbling, I heard another moan from Zelo again.

"Mianhe, hyung... This is the first time I..." Zelo spoke but was cut off by Yongguk. "Alright, just be quiet. I'll do it slowly and gently." He assured. GOSH! Is it me or is it getting hot here?

I couldn't bear any more of their hotness so I rushed away from the comfort room then went to my classroom. Su-ah noticed me so she approached me. She cocked an eyebrow up at me.

"Gwenchana? Why are you sweating and panting a lot?" She asked me. I grabbed her shoulders then looked straight into her eyes. Her body became stiff in my sudden contact.

"I just witnessed something unbelievable!" I exclaimed to her.

"What is it?"

"I swear you'll never believe it." I told her. She kept quiet, probably waiting for me to tell her. I breathe in for some courage. After a while, I was ready.

"I heard Zelo and Yongguk doing 'it'!" I exclaimed. She gave me no reaction, but tilted her head to the right.

"What do you mean by 'it'?" She questioned. I sighed because of her denseness.

"You know..."

"What 'I know'?" Ugh....I tried to show her a little demonstration of it.

"Uh...What are you doing?"

"I'm doing the IT I told you!" I snapped.

"Just tell me what is that IT!" She yelled at me. The whole class turned their attention to us. Now, how am I supposed to tell you if everyone's listening? This is our talk only but you blew it.