Disturbances

My Crush Is A GAY??!!

Aishh!! I forgot my homeworks espacially, the quiz. Aigoo... What should I do?

Oh! Yorobeun,annyeonghaseyo! Lee Hyemae imnida. I'm now in the school WITHOUT any assignments done. Even for the quiz, I didn't study. You know the teachers here. They're very strict when it comes to homeworks.Also, when you get low grades, they'll give you a harsh punishment. That's what I heard from my chinggu, Jung Su-ah.

Aigoo, I hope that the teachers will forget all of those troublesome things. Who am I kidding? Of course, they won't forget. They're the ones who gave it to us, students. I should have stayed home so I won't regret anything.

"Ya, Hyemae-ssi! Good morning!" Su-ah surprisingly greeted to me. I got startled that I almost fell off from my chair.>

"Ya, Su-ah! You don't need to surprise me like that." She just pouted.

"Well, you were in your lala world so I have to bring you back here." She said as she sat down in front of me.

"But you scared the crap out of me. I thought I was going to die." I joked while clutching my heart. She just stuck her tongue at me.

"You're just being overdramatic." She added with sarcasm. I just ignored her words by looking away.

"Bweo? Too scared to admit that your OA?" With that, I slapped her back, not too hard.Then, I quickly fished my bag to do my assignments. She raised a brow at me.

"Uh....What are you doing? Did you forget something?" She asked.

"I'm gonna do my assignments before the teacher comes." I said.

"You didn't do them last night?" She exclaimed. I sighed, annoyed.

"Nae" She raised a brow at me.

"Why not? What did you do last night?"

"Don't you remember? I was in detention until it was really dark so I didn't find an extra time to do them." How could she forget? She was with me yesterday the whole time.

"Oh yeah... "

"Whatever. Don't disturb me at the moment. I need to concentrate." I told her. She just pinched me at my cheeks.

"I got the feeling that you forgot them." Oh no! She caught me!

"Am not! I'm telling you the truth" I obviously lied. Well, partly were actually true, you know?

With that, She spun around to face the front. Alright! Gotta finish these assignments quickly or else, I'll be back in detention again! I already made a promise to Su-ah not to get there so I have to keep it. I won't break that promise because I hate breaking them. Sometimes, they hurt other people's feelings.

After 15 minutes...

Finally, I'm done! And the teacher's not arriving yet! Thank you, Kami-sama! (Kami: God in Japanese)

Suddenly, I heard the doors slid open. That's gotta be the teacher!

I'm right! It is the teacher and it's Ms. Kim.

"Good morning, Class 1-A" She greeted, while putting down her things on the table. We stood up and greeted,

"Good morning, Ms. Kim" Then, bowed. After that, we sat again, ready for the discussion.

After a while...

"And our country is said to be-"

Knock

Knock

Knock

"Who's there?" Ms. Kim asked. The doors opened, revealing...

"Kyaa! It's Zelo from Idol Class!" The girls squealed. Zelo? Why is he here? Is he here to visit me? Andwae! Of course not!

"Zelo, what business do you have here?" Ms. Kim asked Zelo. As I looked at Zelo, he was carrying something and I don't know what it is. What the hell is he carrying?

"I came here to give the students some refreshments. Our manager ordered me to give these to them." He answered Ms. Kim. Wait! Why does he have to give us some snacks when it's still class hours? What's gotten into his manager?

All of a sudden, Ms. Kim slammed her hand on the table causing all of us to flinch. Why'd she do that for?!

"Zelo, you're too kind, but we're still in the middle of my class here so just give it to them later." I saw her twitch in her words. Is she angry or what?

"But, our manager insisted to give them now during your time." Zelo said to the teacher.

"When I said later, Then give them later! Can't you see that I'm discussing here and you're interrupting me?!" Ms. Kim snapped. OMG! What's happening? Why's she angry? Zelo was nice to her but..... I don't @!#$% understand!

"But-"

"No buts and leave!" Ms. Kim ordered, furious. With that, Zelo left our room. Tired, Ms. Kim sat on her chair then rested her head on the table.

"That's why I @#$&% hate SSD!" I heard Ms. Kim mumble. Why the $&*%$ she's like that? Did something happened between her and the SSD?! I don't understand what's happening!

After some subjects, it was recess time...

"Ya Su-ah!" I called out my chinggu. She faced me, smiling. Weird...

"Why was Ms. Kim angry with Zelo a while ago?" Man, I'm so curious about this school right now!

"Oh? Of course! You still don't know much about this school since you just entered here yesterday." Hell yeah! How could you forget?

"You see, Our school and SSD are enemies since a long time ago. Before even our school was made, the principal of this school was a student of SSD since his highschool days. According to him, that school never did anything good. It's true that they have talented students but all of those talents go to waste. He transfered there because he wanted to reach his dream of becoming famous, but all that he found was a bunch of dopplegangers fooling around. There were no classes held there! All they did were to sit around and do nothing! That's why, our president created a new school for students to learn and not lie down like some old man."

That doesn't even make sense whatsoever! Why'd create a school when you have nothing to learn from? Gosh! What kind of school is that?

"But, they have concerts and performances, right?" I asked just to make sure they are really not useless..

"Nae, they have but only twice a year." She replied. JINJA!? Daebak! Why so few?! Oh God, please tell me why?

"Why so few?!" She just shrugged at me then ate her snack.

"I need to go to the bathroom. I'll be back." I told Su-ah, but she ignored me. Sigh...

At the hallway...

Gosh! I mean why build a school if you can't have knowledge from it?! But, why does Zelo look like he's innocent? Maybe, he's not part of some gang. Phew, it's a good thing a liked a person who's not bad at all. I wonder where he is...

Hears noises inside the boy's bathroom...

What's that? Why's so noisy there? I know! I'll check what it it is!

Hold on! I'm a girl! I can't go there! But...

I'm really curious of what's happening in there!

HMM...

...

...

...

I'll just hear them!

But as soon as I finally placed my ear to the door to hear them, I gasped.

To Be Continued...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Here's the next chappie!

Hope you liked it...:)

Please subscribe and comment...:D

ena012