NO WAY! You're....

My Crush Is A GAY??!!

"That he's...."

*RIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGG*

"Oh no! We must hurry or we'll be late for our next class" Hyemae cut off Su-ah. Su-ah just pouted.

"But you're going to miss the impotant part!!" Su-ah whined.

"Just continue it later and let's run!!" Hyemae was about to move but Su-ah grabbed her by the arm.

"What about our food?" Su-asked, pointing to their leftovers. Hyemae let out a deep sigh.

"Just leave it there!" Hyemae exagerrated. Su-ah furrowed her brows.

"Fine" Then they rushed going to their room.

At the corridor...

They've just arrived before the teacher did. They panted hard in front of their room's door.

"Phew! We made it" Hyemae said between her breaths. Su-ah just nodded.

Suddenly, Hyemae caught a glimpse of a blonde guy. Her jaw dropped for she knows who the blonde is.

"Su-ah, go inside first. I'll catch up with you later for I have things to take care of" Hyemae ordered Su-ah.

"What's that?" Su-asked, curious. She glanced from her behind but couldn't spot anyone that she knew.

"It's nothing. Just go" Hyemae pushed her from behind then, quickly closed the door. She slowly approached the sun-kissed blonde.

"Annyeonghaseyo" She greeted, politely. At first he didn't knew who she was until, after some time...it struck him.

"It's you from this morning!" He pointed his finger at Hyemae. She gave him a smile but in her mind, her brain was making a how-could-you-forget-me look.

"So, what brings you here?" He asked the brunette. She cursed inwardly for not thinking why she talked to him.

"Umm... I just wanted to.... ask if...." She inhaled some air to calm herself. "...we can be friends?" She finished her sentence. Her heart was pounding in her chest, nervous.

"Of course. Why not?" He replied, bluntly. Inside of Hyemae, she was dancing cha-cha out of joy. Zelo interrupted.

"But! On one condition...." She snapped out of her celebration. She returned her focus to Zelo, dumbfounded.

"What is it?" She said with a hint of disappointment. Zelo leaned his back against the wall then crossed his arms around his chest. He looked at Hyemae with seriousness in his onyx eyes. Hyemae braced herself. She suddenly got a bad feeling of what he's going to say.

"Don't ever fall IN LOVE with me" He warned, putting emphasis on the words in love. Hyemae's world finally met its doom. KABOOM!!

"Arraseo?" He waited for her answer. She swallowed a chunk of saliva in . Her heart sank until it reached its end.

"Arraseo..." She hestantly replied back. She looked down, facing the floor. She cried in her thoughts.

"Good" Without any more words, he walked away with his hands in his pockets. Hyemae fell on her knees, staring at Zelo's back view with her eyes widened.

Back to her classroom...

"And that's how you solve the-" Ms. Choi stopped dicussing when she saw the back doors open. Someone came in and that someone was actually Hyemae with her head casted down.

"Hyemae! You're late!" She snarled but Hyemae didn't react. She heard her mutter under her breath. This made her get angry.

"What did you say, Ms. Lee?" Ms. Choi asked in an angry tone. Hyemae looked at her with a blank face.

"It was nothing, Choi Sung Mi-ssi" Hyemae answered back. Su-ah just stared at them.

"You expect me to believe your words?" She asked again with sarcasm. Hyemae let out a deep breath, getting annoyed.

"Well, yeah. Why would you not? You're a teacher so you should love and BELIEVE your students" Hyemae replied, with irritation. The class chattered about how brave is Hyemae to talk like that to a teacher.

"Lee Hyemae-ssi, you are now getting in detention for being late and for answering back to your teacher!" She yelled to Hyemae.  

"Whatever" She couldn't care less. She slumped her body to her chair then stared outside of the window beside her. Su-ah became worried so she threw a folded paper to Hyemae with a note in it. Hyemae noticed her paper. She took it, unfolded then started reading.

Why did you do that Hyeame-ah!? You got yourself into trouble!

-JS :P

She scribbled down a reply then threw it back to Su-ah. Su-ah read it.

This always happen all the time. Like in some manga that I'm reading.

-HM XD

Su-ah couldn't believe on what she just read. She never knew Hyemae had an attitude. She wrote down a reply.

YA!! Don't make an anime or manga an influence to your life. They don't even exist in the beginning. They're just made from the artists of Japan.

-JS :P

With that, she crumpled the paper then threw it back to Su-ah. Su-ah pouted.

"Screw this detention thing" She told to Su-ah.

"Jun Su Ah-ssi, what's that crumpled paper?" Su-ah turned her attention to the teacher who's tapping her foot in suspicion. She scratched her neck, nervously.

"Umm... It's nothing, ma'am. Just some crappy drawing that I made"

"Go throw it in the trash can." She ordered Su-ah. Su-ah bowed in apology before dumping the paper in the trash bin.

"If I caught you doing that again, you'll be in detention just like Hyemae-ssi" She warned Su-ah. She just nodded then returned to her seat. Su-ah turned around then glared at Hyemae. She just smirked at her.

"Zelo-ssi, I wish you would change your mind on me not falling in love with you because I already did" She hoped in her thoughts.

After 3 hours, the school bell rang throughout the campus...

"Be raedy for a quiz tomorrow. Study the lesson that we had, arraseo?" Ms. Choi expected an answer.

"NE!!" They replied back.

"Annyeong" The teacher said her good-bye then left the classroom. The students rushed, leaving the room except for Hyemae and Su-ah.

"Hyemae-ah, are going to be fine in detention? What about your parents? Won't they be worried?"

"Don't worry, Su-ah. I'll be just fine. About my parents, I'll just call them and tell them that I'll be coming home late" She assured Su-ah. They had arrived outside of the detention room. They faced each other.

"I guess we'll be parting our ways here." Su-ah said with a hint of sadness.

"Don't worry, Su-ah. I promise that I won't get myself in detention again" She reassured to Su-ah. Su-ah embraced her then Hyemae hugged her back. They gave each other a one last look then after that, Hyemae went inside the room. Su-ah waved good-bye to Hyemae before returning home.

At the Detention Room...

As expected, Ms. Choi is the one to guard Hyemae.

"This is going to be a long detention" Hyemae inwardly thought. She sat on a chair that is on the edge of the room then, patiently waited for her detention to end. There was a long silence.

"I hope you learned your lesson today, Lee Hyemae-ssi" Ms.Choi finally broke the silence.

"Ne..."

After that, another long silence. Suddenly, she felt someone tapped on her shoulder. She looked to her right and gasped in shock.

"No way! You're..."

To Be Continued...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Annyeong!

MIANHE!!! *wails*

I've been so busy lately because of my studies. So, I don't have time to update...:(((

But, I'll try to update as soon as I can so please don't tired of me...:)))

Till next time...

ena012