First Encounter

My Crush Is A GAY??!!

Lee Hye Mae's POV

RRRIIIIINNNNGGGG!!!!!

"Ugh... Stupid alarm clock! Shut up!" I groaned.

RRRIIIIINNNNGGGG!!!!!!

"I said SHUT UP!" I yelled, covering my ears with my pillow.

"Hyemae!! Turn off your alarm clock and prepare yourself already if you don't want to be late!" My mom yelled downstairs.

"Fine"

I switched off my alarm clock and put on my fluffy slippers. Then, started dragging my feet going to my bathroom to take a bath. After that, I wrapped my body with a towel. As I got out of my bathroom, I removed my towel to dry my hair. For your info, the doors of my room are locked and the windows are closed and covered with curtains. After drying my hair, I opened my closet to get my fresh new uniform (just imagine what uniform she's wearing). I styled my hair with two low ponytails which I pretty much do everyday. I put on some perfume, powdered my face and grabbed my backpack. Okay, I'm done.

"Hyemae! Your breakfast is ready" My mom called.

"Coming, Umma" I replied. Alright, time to go to school!!

After eating her breakfast...

"Mmm... That was delicious!" I said, my lips.

"I'm glad you like it" She smiled at me. I smiled back. I get my bag and put on my leather shoes.

"I'll be going now, umma" I waved good-bye to her but, instead, she frowned.

"What's wrong, Umma?" I asked, worried.

"Where's your kiss?" She said.

"Umma, I'm too old for that" She just gave me a puppy look.

"Fine" I walked up to her then gave her a peck on her cheek. 

"Okay, you may go now. Take care" She said as she waved good-bye.

At the streets...

I was thinking of different guys in the anime shows that I watched. But, there's one guy that made my heart flutter. He's name is......

Keiichi Shimizu-sama of La Corda D'oro Primo Passo!!! (anybody knows?).

He had a curly blonde hair that matches his looks. He had aqua blue orbs that made him look cute. He has a talent to play the cello which makes him cool. It's just everything about him is perfect. Though he had this habit to sleep in different places, but that never made me stop loving him. It only made me love him more. Not to mention, he's...

"Watch Out!" Someone shouted.

I snapped out of my thoughts only to find a speeding car approaching me. I closed my eyes, expecting to see the gateway to heaven if I open them. But as I open them, I only saw two brown orbs staring down at me. That look... It reminds me of...

"Shimizu-sama?" I said.

"Who?" The guy questioned. Hold on! What am I thinking?! He doesn't even exist!

"Hey, Miss..."

"Uhh... Sorry, I took you for someone else" I said.

"Nah, it's cool" He assured me. Suddenly, I realized that he was still on top of me. My heart was pounding in my chest.

"Ummm, Can you get off now. It's embarassing" I said, shyly.

"Wha-Oh! Sorry" He quickly stumbled on his feet. Phew, finally...

"Are you okay? Can you stand?" He asked, looking at me.

"Ye-yeah" I nodded.

"Here, let me help you" He said, offering his hand to me.

"Gansamnida" I accepted it. I dusted my skirt and fixed myself. Then, I noticed that he's staring deeply at me. I was getting nervous...

"Ummm... Wha-What is it?"

"I see that you go to the same school as me" He said. Oh, so that's why he's staring at me. I nodded in response.

"And, I haven't seen your face before... Are you a transferee?" I nodded again in response.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

"Uh-oh, that's my watch. Gotta run or else I'll be late. See you in school" He made a 'yes, sir' with his hand as a sign of good-bye. I waved back.

"That guy... looks a lot like Shimizu-sama! Kyaa!!! I never thought there would be someone who would look just like him!" I happily thought.

RINNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!

"Oh crap! I'm going to late!" I exclaimed in my thoughts. I ran to school in a jiffy...

To Be Continued...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

So how is it? Did you like it?

Also, for your info, the girl is an otaku...lol

So...please subscribe and comment...:)

Till next time...

Annyeong!

ena012