The Curse of Ending

Half-Blooded Love

Until both of them turn themselves into a vampire. They show their long fangs. It is quite scary for both of you. Jane hug you tightly, as she thinks this is just apart of her dream.

“You see, this is not what we wish to had in the first place” Kris speaks in a low tone.

“Tell me what happen then . . .”

“When we were small, our parents used to bring us to the jungle for camping. Until, when we were 11 years old, my parents didn’t take us for any family camping. So, we both decided to go on our own since our parents are busy with their works. They sent us to the jungle with our bodyguard. Later, both of us lost in the jungle. We find ourselves deep in the jungle. We were scared, so we walked and walked until we found an old lady. She was hurt, and we help her. In return, she gave us bread.”  Tell Chanyeol.

Kris continues.

“The bread that she gave to us was spelled by the old lady itself. She meant the bread for someone else, but she accidently gave it to us. Both of us ate it, since we didn’t found any food in the jungle and we didn’t know it was curse. That night itself, we had a painful transformation. The very next morning, we were back at our camp side. We felt energetic than before. One of our bodyguard bleed. Suddenly, we found our bodyguards were dead lying on the ground with bitten marks on their neck. We didn’t realise or notice about our transformation to a vampire. Since then, both of us try to keep ourselves away from other people.”

Jane suddenly speaks.

“If both of your were vampires, why didn’t you guys burn under the sun? And even, you guys did go to the church without any scare feelings?”

“NO! That’s not true. That’s just myth. We didn’t believe it since we are vampires.”

Jane looks comfortable and accepts that Kris, her boyfriend, is a vampire but not you. You still think it’s just a dream. You need to wake up. Finally, you make your own move. You take you steps towards the stairs. You fell a cold breathe at your back, and cold hands wrap you at the waist.

“Jagiya, don’t go. Don’t leave me alone.”

“Chanyeol-ah, is this true?”

Chanyeol turns you to face him in the eyes. He looks at you, hoping you accept him no matter what.

“___, it’s true. But I swear, I’m not hunting for human bloods. Please just believe me. Jagiya, I love you, forever.”

You finally speak.

“Chanyeol, I always believe in you. I just wanted the truth from you. I don’t even care if you’re a vampire, a werewolf, a beast or even a monster, I will always deeply love you. And I’ll never change that.”

You lean to him, and kiss him. He kiss back and hold you tightly to his tall figure. Both of you confess each other feelings, and you accept Chanyeol no matter how.

 

 

Love, is hard. But, we must try and never ever lose hope to tell our love ones how we feel to them. Don’t hold our feelings back, because it is the quickest route of breaking apart.

 

-THE END-