Teleporting to Lunch

[HAITUS] I'm a Different in a School of Supernatural Creatures?!?!!

two updates in a day! yay! six flags is tomorrow!!! freedom!!!! lol but im going wih my family friends so tht brings it down jst a little bit. its jst a little bit so its okay though..hopefully (crossing my fingers) we'll get along as best we can cause apparently im supposed to stick with them. so anyways enough my life...enjoy the story! and good job FF writers keep up the good work b^_^d 


Baekho's P.O.V. 

I walked into class as usual and sat in the back. 

"It's so quiet!" Ren's eyes widened as he took in the peace. 

"Sweet sweet peacefulness," cooed Aron. 

"And in five, four." Minhyun began the countdown. 

"Three and--" I did my daily part. 

"Two and..." JR continued. "AHHH!" 

His small scream set off a shriek from Ren and squeaks from me and Aron while Minhyun just flinched. 

"You two scream like girls." Eun-Kyung laughed at us. 

"Fine. Then you owe us now." JR commanded. "You have to sit there." He pointed at the empty seat next to him. '

"Arasso?" she looked confused but she sat down. 

"It keeps all the girls away." JR explained. 

"Fine." She smiled slightly. "I'm sorry for scaring you...I was there the whole time though you know. I was just trying out a new teleporting thing I figured out." 

"Whatever." He looked out the window. 

All the girls filed into class as they gasped and pointed at Eun-Kyung who was sitting with us. Her eyes darkened a bit and had a light silver sheen to them. 

"Don't turn here." I whispered. "They'll be more rude to you." 

She nodded but her eyes stayed that strange silver color as she frowned a little bit. 

"Everyone quiet down! We have a new student today! Please come up and introduce yourself." The teacher walked into class. 

Eun-Kyung's face turned absolutely emotionless as she stood up and walked to the front of the class. "Hello. My name is Eun-Kyung. Please treat me with respect." She didn't smile as all as she walked back to her seat. One of the more mean girls tried to trip her but Eun-Kyung smoothly stepped over her leg as she sat down. 

"Okay. Today we are going to start a mini project to get to know who you are sitting next to better." The teacher announced. "You will be handcuffed to your partner until tomorrow in which it will automatically release. You cannot use any powers to release it--I will be notified." 

He started to pass out the handcuffs to the pairs of students. I looked over and Ren and smiled. 

"What's up partner?" I nudged him. 

"Yay! I'm with hyung!" he said happily but quietly. 

"Look whose together." I snickered as I looked at Eun-Kyung's face which showed absolute disgust at being paired with JR. His face wasn't much better. 

"Ha! Minhyun's gonna be mad!" Ren chuckled as Minhyun put on one of the cuffs and Aron put on the other. 

"Okay. That's it for class today! You can go to lunch now." The teacher said looking at the clock. "All the classes are doing this project so you are released from the rest of your classes today." 

Everyone left the classroom quickly while we waited for the hallways to clear up. 

"Can we just teleport to lunch?" Eun-Kyung asked JR. 

"Fine but you have to take all of us." he decided. 

"Araso everyone hold either my hand or some who is holding my hand." She closed her eyes and I felt a wrench in my gut as I shut my eyes. When I opened them, we were standing right outside the lunch room. 

We walked in getting our meal. That was interesting experience teleporting to lunch.