Annoying JR

[HAITUS] I'm a Different in a School of Supernatural Creatures?!?!!

i got  three updates done in a day..tht'll be a record but the chapters are really short so you know. guss it doesnt count. so anyways onto the story! my sig smiley... v^_^v 


AJ's P.O.V. 

 I spotted Eun-Kyung in the lunch line as I dragged Kevin along with me over to her.

"Hi!" Me and Kevin both said at the same time. 

"Hi Kevin! Hi AJ!" she started smiling. "Get two chocolate cakes--you owe me for stealing mine." 

I noticed the rest of Nu'est standing with her. I looked down at her hands--she was handcuffed to JR, poor girl. 

"But doesn't this make up for it?" I asked as I kissed her on the cheek. 

"But doesn't this mean you should buy me cake?" She kissed me on the cheek as Kevin ohhhed. 

"She's got you bro," he said. I quickly put another slice of cake on my plate as I paid for it. 

"JR let's go. We're sitting with them--I got you guys to lunch in one piece." she said. A girl's bossing him around, this'll be a fun lunch. 

"Fine." he sighed as he paid for his lunch. The rest of Nu'est followed him over to our table. 

"Hi Eun-Kyung!" chroused from everyone sitting at the table. 

"Hey guys." she sat down across from Eli who automatically handed her some of his lunch as she passed some of hers over. 

JR sat down on the other side of her--he didn't much a choice. I watched with glee as Minhyun and Aron sat down together while Baekho and Ren sat down across from them. 

The rest of lunch went by with Nu'est eating quietly and awkwardly among us, Angels and Eun-Kyung. 

"Will you have dinner with us?" Xander noticed their discomfort and they suddenly tensed at what he said. 

"You should be a good dongsaeng and have dinner with us." Kiseop added trying not to laugh. 

"Please Noona! Please!" Dongho was bouncing around in his seat next to Eli. 

"Araso." she snickered. Then she smirked at JR who glared at her. 

"Yay! Noona's gonna have dinner with us!" Dongho being the little kid he was stood up and walked around and hugged her. 

"Thankyou!" I hugged her noticing how JR stiffened when I touched her. 

I notice it too... I'm telepathic AJ. 

My eyes widened a little bit. Wanna play a trick on him? I thought. 

Aren't you supposed to be a sweet Angel? 

Who ever said I was sweet? I thought back. I slipped my hand into hers and she tightened the grip. 

Pretend we're a couple. Just do it. And by the way guys I'm telepathic. 

Kevin spit out his water while all of the Angels just sat innocently eating their lunch. Soohyun had almost choked on something he was eating, Xander and Kiseop both gasped. Dongho had a coughing fit and Kimbum gagged on something. 

"What is wrong with you guys?" Aron scoffed. "Seriously can't even eat lunch?" 

I smiled at him. "Nothing. We just discovered a little hidden talent that we can do at lunch." 

"Whatever." Minhyun said and he went back to eating lunch. 

"Can I have some of your lunch?" I asked Eun-kyung using aeygo. 

"Sure oppa!" she smiled at me. 

"Thankyou!" I kissed her as I ruffled her hair a little bit. I saw JR tense up. "Awww is the little boy jealous?" 

"No!" he blushed lightly. "What are you talking about?" 

"You're sitting with Angels. We can all tell if you are lying." Eun-Kyung pointed out with a smirk on her face. 

Wait, only Angels have that power. How can Eun-Kyung tell? 

I guess you have to know at some point and being Angels I can't lie to you. I AM Angel but I'm also Vampire and Werewolf. 

We all had our reactions again. But this time Kiki coughed along with Dongho, Angelina and Min were just staring at Eun-Kyung with their mouths hanging open. I widened my eyes and gasped a tiny bit. 

"Seriously?" Ren said with a cold voice. "You guys need to learn to eat lunch without spasming." 

"We just all had a little shock about something." Angelina lied with a smile on her face. Who said Angels weren't good liars? 

I never said that. I'm an excellent liar. 

I heard Eun-Kyung's voice in my head again as the bell rang for us to go to our next class even though we didn't have one. 

Everyone hugged her a goodbye and said they'll see her later except for me and Xander. He kissed her forehead and I kissed her cheek seeing JR tense up slightly but not as much as before. 

"Bye I'll see you soon sweetie!" I waved before going back with Kevin whom I  was chained with to our dorms. We shared a room already so it couldn't be that bad. I winked at JR noticing him glare at me. "See you at dinner!" 

I chuckled quietly to myself--dinner's going to be ten times worse for you buddy just wait. That was a fun lunch annoying JR.