*BONUS Chapter*

Be Careful With My Heart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqDGEFe8t2Q

Sunny(Girl's Generation/SNSD) & Luna(F[x]) - It's Me[To The Beautiful You OST]

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's P.o.V.-

It's already been 2 years since KyungMi and Luhan have been going out,and boy has it been tough for you two.
EXO always tries to break you two up by saying lies to each other,but you both trust each other too much to believe them..

And even Yoona has been slightly jealous of you two,but never shows it..
Plus,you both are always getting piles of homework to do every day since it's your senior year.
Also..Luhan has grown much,much tougher and stronger now just so he could protect you,instead of you protecting him.
Thankfully,in just two weeks it's going to be both of your guys' graduation.
Today,EXO AND Yoona had made a plan to make you to break up,since EXO wants you back while Yoona now wants Luhan back.
----
"Oppa~!Ppalli!Let's go to lunch now!"KyungMi pouted while swaying Luhan's hand back and fourth.
Luhan chuckled"Arasso~"
"Gomawo~!"KyungMi beamed cutely.
Luhan shook his head in amusement and they both started to walk to the cafeteria.
----
"Yah,hyungs and uh..Noona?..ppalli!They're coming!"Tao shouted,while all of EXO and Yoona got in place.
The doors opened and Luhan and KyungMi entered the cafeteria,earning everyone's attention.
"U-Wah~..they're so cute together!"
"Luhan is so lucky to have KyungMi~!!"
"I agree!"
"I wish I was KyungMi *Sigh*.."
"Who could have imagined,the 'Weird Loner Boy' and the 'Strong Delicate Flower',together..?"
"Such a perfect couple..!"
Oh..and ever since you two have been going out,you both became the "Cute,Perfect,Sweet Couple" and became Queenka and Kingka.
Yoona and EXO becamed steamed in anger,then Yoona walked up to you guys,grabbed Luhan's arm.
"Yeobo~..Why are you touching this girl's arm..?I thought you two broke up~?"Yoona asked while hooking her arm with Luhan's.
KyungMi glared at her while Luhan was confused.
"Who said we broke up...?"Luhan hissed at Yoona.
Yoona,who was unaffected with Luhan's tone just smiled"You~!"
KyungMi opened to speak,but Kai hugged her by the waist"KyungMi-ah~!I thought you and Luhan broke up..?"
"BWOH!?When was this?"KyungMi scoffed while Kai pouted.
Both Luhan and KyungMi grew suspicious as to why both of them where doing this..at the same time and knew something was up.
Luhan and KyungMi both yanked Kai and Yoona out of their grasps and looked at each other.
*Our planned worked~!!* All of EXO and Yoona thought while grinning from ear to ear.
But instead,they both chuckled making them stare at them weirdly.
"We know you guys are doing this to get us to break up.."Luhan spoke while chuckling.
KyungMi nodded"We could tell you guys are acting,since Kai never pouts unless he tries to get out of a situation,"
"Plus,Yoona would never sound oh so cheery unless something is up."Luhan added.
*Damn it..* Yoona and EXO thought.
Out of nowhere,students started to grow angry at EXO and Yoona for 'trying to ruin the pefect,cute,sweet couple'.
Luhan and KyungMi went to the lunch and got their food,then went outside at the school's garden to eat.
----
After finishing most of the food on their trays,they both just layed on the grass,staring at the sky.
Luhan got up and looked at the black tinted box in his pocket.He looked at KyungMi and smiled,
*If I were to confess,would you ever accept me..?* Luhan thought while staring at KyungMi's sleeping figure.
KyungMi opened one eyelid and saw Luhan staring at her,then sat up.
"Bwoh,what's wrong Lulu?"She asked.
Luhan looked at her then pushed the trays from them and knelt down on the floor..
*What is Lulu Oppa doing..?* KyungMi thought while raising an eyebrow.
"KyungMi-ah..It's already been two years since we have been together,and since its almost graduation,I was wondering if..,"Luhan paused then continued.
"If you would...marry me..?"Luhan asked with a red beet face while taking out the box,opening it and showing a beautiful diamond ring.

KyungMi's eyes widened "M-Marry y-you..?!"
Luhan nodded while looking away as his ears turned pink.
KyungMi giggled at how cute Luhan looked and wrapped her arms around his neck"Sure Oppa~..I'd love to~!"
Luhan looked at her and his face looked shocked"B-Bwoh...?"
KyungMi let go of him"So..your changing your mind..?"
Luhan then waved his hands back and forth rapidly"Ani,aniya!"
KyungMi then pecked his lips"Saranghae Oppa~"
Luhan then hugged her,kissing her passionately"Nado Saranghae.."

 

..What KyungMi and Luhan didn't notice,was that ALL of EXO and Yoona saw this,and were deeply shocked.
"S-So..t-they're getting..m-married!?"Kai asked,being the most shocked since he STILL had a crush on you..
Kris nodded slowly,while shaking a bit"I-I guess so.."
Tao and Sehun both started to throw a tantrum on the ground.
"ANDWAE!!NOONNNAAAA!!!!WHY DID YOU SAY YEEEESSSS!?"They both wailed,earning looks from everyone.


(Author's Note:

Here's the bonus chapter :D
Didn't really know what to put since the last idea I had sounded SOOO horrible ;_;..
Hope you all liked this bonus chappie :O!