Ch.1 : Part 1 - 2

Be Careful With My Heart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ31sMmytHU

T-Ara - We Were In Love

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Xi Luhan's P.o.V.-

I was doodling in class in the corner of the room,while the other students were being quite rowdy I must say..
I felt something hit my head and I looked to my left,seeing a crumpled paper ball on the floor.
I picked it up and looked around to see who threw it at me,and saw the kingkas of this school EXO laughing like hyenas..
*Sigh* Why do they even pick on me..?
I unwrapped the crumpled paper ball and straightened it out then read the words,

조용한 외로운 소년(Quiet Loner Boy)

T-This isn't fair..
Do I always have to go through this everyday..?
I whimpered a bit and tears were threatening to fall,but I held them in..
*Stop..Don't cry Luhan,they're not worth it..* I spoke to myself..
Out of nowhere,a soft light voice spoke,
"Yah~!Why are you guys being mean to him!?"I looked up and saw KyungMi frowning with her hands on her hips,staring at EXO.
They all stop laughing and smiled at her"Mianhe KyungMi-ah~!The Strong Delicate Flower~.."
She then nodded and started walking away...
Towards my direction..
Every step she took,I felt my heart stammer harder and harder,as if it was going to blow up out from my chest.
I looked down and tried to finish my doodle from earlier.
*Pick Pack* *Stomp* *Pick Pack* *Stomp*
I heard her footsteps coming closer and closer..
Out of nowhere,a hand patted my shoulder"Gwenchana Luhan-sshi..?"
I looked up and felt myself heat up,K-KyungMi was right in front of me..
I nodded and she smiled,a cute..pretty..gorgeous..smile.
I looked away and I heard her giggle"Am I that scary..?I know I have a nickname that might bother you,but don't worry..I won't hurt you."
I shakily nodded and she left..
Whew..that was close..
I then looked at the board..wait why is the teacher not here yet..?
I looked at the clock,9:45am..
He's late..Why do I even go to a school like this..?
I then looked at the window,thinking about the past and why I'm basically like this,

Author's P.o.V.-

Flashback

[This was when Luhan was in middle school in China~!]
Young Luhan was holding his gift to the girl he had a crush on for about 3 years now and was going to ask her out today,since it was White Day.
He smiled to his self,earning stares from other students but he didn't care.
He entered her classroom which was empty,then he saw a figure just doing her homework.He tapped her shoulder and she looked up,gasping from Luhan's presence.
Luhan smiled and meekly smiled"A-Annyeong.."
She stared at him with a poker face,Luhan then gave her the gift of chocolates and bouquet of roses.
He then kneeled down and looked at Yoona[The Girl's Name].
"Will you be mine Yoona?"
She looked at him and then smiled *Time to hurt another boy and get my Oppa back~* "Sure~!"
Luhan then cheered,not knowing what she was planning.
He then hugged her *EWW!!GET OFF OF MEEEE~!!!* Yoona thought while awkwardly patting Luhan's back,not wanting to hug him.
---
Six months had passed,and Yoona and Luhan have been a 'happy' couple together.
Just now Luhan was walking to Yoona's locker happily,but skidded to a stop when he was in the hallway..
His breath got caught in his throat,and he felt like his heart just shattered into pieces with what he just saw,
Yoona was kissing another boy passionately and didn't even notice Luhan's presense.
Tears streamed down Luhan's face,while he sobbed uncontrollably.
Yoona and the boy heard and stopped kissing each other to look at the noise.
When Yoona saw Luhan she smirked,
"We're over."

End Of Flashback

Xi Luhan's P.o.V.-

I felt my lips quiver just thinking about what happened and immediately burried my face into my arms while lying on the desk,sobbing.
*I bet KyungMi thinks I'm just a baby so she won't like me..I think I should keep my feelings to myself FOREVER*


(Author's Note:

!!~First chapter is up~!!
Hehe..

Haha,I fanboyed a bit inside when I found out I got subscribers XD;..
I didn't really think this fanfic would interest anyone,but I guess it does |D..
Thank you to all who have subscribed to this fanfic :D~!!
I love you all~<3!!

Also~
I'm thinking about making this a three-shot O_O..